甚至生命回报了球队
and now their lives.
我不想只用鞠躬来纪念他们
I’ll not reward them by buckling.
吉米
Jimmy…
我们都想尊敬这些逝者的回忆
..we all want to honour the memory of those who died.
不 这无关回忆
No, no. No, it’s not about their memory.
而是为了向世界展示我们是谁
It’s about showing who we are to the world.
展示我们不会向悲剧屈服
Showing we’ll not be bowed by tragedy.
因为我们未来的成就 将建立在现在的表现的基础上
Because how we are in the future will be founded on how we behave today.
我将组建一支球队
I am putting out a team.
除非使用暴♥力♥否则别想阻止我
You’ll have to manhandle me from this building before I’ll stop.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我需要更多的球员
Alma, I need more players if we’re to make it through.
有名单吗
Have you got that list?
这里是俱乐部 电♥话♥号♥码在那里
Clubs here, phone numbers there.
-你还好吗 吉米 -这就是我们要做的 不是吗
-Are you all right, Jimmy? -Well, this is what we do now, isn’t it?
我们只有六天 没钱 需要一支全新的球队
We got six days, no money, we need a whole new team.
你好老友 听着 你知道我们缺球员
Hello, me old pal. Now listen, you know we’re short.
你们那儿有谁踢不上球吗
Who have you got twiddling their toes?
你好 我是吉米·墨菲
Hello, it’s Jimmy Murphy.
是的 我在寻找球员
Yes, I’m looking for players.
任何球员
Any players.
只要他会跑 知道球长什么样我都要
If he can run and knows what a ball looks like, I’ll take him.
谁都不想这样做 你们是我们未来的希望
None of us would want it to be this way. You’re our hopes for the future.
但是一线队需要帮助 我需要提拔你们其中的几位
But the first team needs help. I need to bring some of you forward.
现在是属于你们的时刻 伙计们
This is your moment, lads.
准备好了就展现给我看吧
Show me if you’re ready.
他提到过返回球队吗
Has he said anything about coming back?
没提过
He’s not said ‘out.
他过去整天笑着唱着 现在没有了
He used to laugh and sing all day. Now nothing.
我跟他说几句
I’ll just have a word.
我觉得你忘了微笑的方法
Oh, and there was me thinking you’d lost the knack of smiling.
院子看上去不错
Yard’s looking good.
那么…
So…
比赛临近 对阵谢菲尔德星期三
Match coming up. Sheffield Wednesday.
哈里·格雷格 和比尔·福克斯都宣布要参赛
Harry Gregg and Bill Foulkes have declared themselves fit to play.
我需要你 博比
I just need you now, Bobby.
听着…吉米 我知道你为我做过的一切 真的
Listen…Jimmy, look, I know how much you’ve done for me, honestly.
-但我不会改变主意的 -用比赛来治愈吧
-But I’ll not change me mind. -Let the game heal things.
但这不可能 吉米
But it can’t, Jimmy.
我如何能把球 传给另一个球员而他不是邓肯
How am I going to pass to another player, knowing he’s not Duncan?
我怎么能看着 别人穿着不属于他的球衣
How can I watch people pulling on shirts that don’t belong to them?
他们的身影仍然在球队的每个角落
The lads are in every corner of the club for me.
对我来说他们才是球队
They are the club to me.
没了他们就不再是曼联了
Without them, it’s not Manchester United.
博比 我们所共同拥有的就是对方了
Bobby, the one thing you and I have now is each other.
他们会一直活在我们心里 只要我们战斗…
Those lads can live on, in us, if we fight…
只要我们意识到我们并不孤独
If we realise neither of us is alone.
回想你是怎么开始的 回想你为什么热爱足球
Remember how you started? Remember why you loved the game?
我需要你
I need you.
不要成为又一个死去的人
Don’t be another one who died out there.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-利物浦…-对 我想跟泰勒先生说几句
-Liverpool… -Yeah, I-I just need to talk to Mr Taylor.
-还有诺定咸森林愿助一臂之力 -不 亲爱的
-..and Nottingham Forest have offered what they can. -No, no, love, no. No.
我知道 别哭了
I know. Stop crying now.
-你不能就这么进来 -我能做点什么吗
-You can’t just come in here. -Can I help you?
从Bishop Auckland来的业余球员
Bishop Auckland. The amateurs.
-这么大老远过来 -我们愿效犬马之劳
-You’ve come all this way? -Whatever you need us to do.
-你不是一个人 墨菲先生 -稍等 亲爱的
-You are not in this on your own, Mr Murphy. -Just a second, love.
你们接受过试训吗
Have you ever run a set of trials?
当然
Oh, aye.
先生们 跟上步伐
Right, gentlemen. Keep that pace up.
-我们接下来要侧步跑 -不是吧
-We’re going to side-steps after this. -Oh, no.
别误解了
Don’t take this the wrong way,
但我觉得你已经错过最好的时光了
but I think your best days might be behind you.
请在禁区在线排好队
Line up on the 18-yard box, please.
一脚出球 把球踢进哈里把守的大门
One touch, put the ball past Mr Harry Gregg, please.
谁第一个踢
Right, who’s first?
垃圾
Rubbish.
不是吧
Really
你很自豪吗 小子
You proud of that, son
不会让你有下一次了
You’ll only do that once.
记下他的名字
Get his name.
-这是你的吗 -是
-Is this yours? -Yeah.
体育新闻 曼联今晚将在足总杯四分之一决赛的重赛中
And in sports news, Manchester United will tonight play Sheffield Wednesday
1958年2月19日
迎战谢菲尔德星期三队
in the re-arranged FA Cup quarterfinal tie postponed…
本地报纸的摄影师拍的 把它卖♥♥给了大报纸
Photographer from the local paper, sold it to the nationals.
就他妈想出名 这些混♥蛋♥
Trying to make a bloody name for himself. The cheeky bugger.
他叫什么 我真想骂他几句
What’s his name? I wouldn’t mind having a little word in his ear. Eh?
这样干涉别人生活
Intruding on people like that.
没关系
Oh, it’s all right.
但你有权过自己的生活
Aye, but you should be able to walk down your own back lane, man.
没错
Exactly.
-玛丽的髋关节怎么样了 -别提了
-How’s Marie’s hip now, anyway? Is it…? -Oh, don’t, son.
那可以算是 医学史上最难捉摸的关节了
That hip is the most variable joint in the history of medicine.
捉摸不定 都不足以形容
Temperamental doesn’t even begin to cover it.
喝杯茶做个三明治就会发作
It only plays up when she wants a cup of tea or a sandwich making.
但当她想做自己的事情时
But when she’s got something to do for herself, yeah,
她就奇迹般的恢复了
when there’s bingo, there’s this miraculous recovery.
五个医生都这么说
Five doctors all said the same thing.
-她根本没事 -汤米叔叔
-There’s nowt wrong with it. -Uncle Tommy?
-什么 -能载我吗
-What? -Can you drive me?
-去哪 -曼彻斯特
-Where to? -Er, Manchester.
我需要去奥脱福
I need to be at Old Trafford.
我以为你再也不打算踢球了
I thought you said you weren’t going to play.
不是 我只是得去那儿
No, I’m not. I-I just need to be there.
如果你汤米叔叔没问题的话
Well, if it’s all right with your Uncle Tommy.
当然
Yeah, aye.
我只是…
I’ll just, er…
想先干了这杯酒
finish me pint first.
我们可能会来不及 你知道
We might not make it in time, you know.
我们会准时的 只要我把油门踩到底
We will if I put me foot down, man.
我可是西部的 城郊最后的马车夫
Hey, I’m in a Western. Last stagecoach out of town.
天 就缺这个
Oh, bloody hell! That’s all we need, eh?
先撒泡尿
I want a slash.
不是吧 汤米
Oh, come on, Tommy.
很快的
Away, man.
在这签字
You sign here.
照张相
Quick photograph…
欢迎加入 好伙计
Welcome to the club. Good lad.
接下来是你 在这儿签字 照张相…
There you are. Sign here. Quick photograph…
然后是你 在这儿签字 照张相…
There you are. Sign here. Quick photograph…
好了 现在离开球还有一小时
Well done. Now, an hour till kick-off.
我们要给你找件球衣 就这样阿尔玛
We’ve got to find you a kit. That’s it, Alma.
我们快到了 不用太久
Right, we’re nearly there. Not be long.
护士
Nurse.
过来
Come here.
收音机 给我个收音机
Ra…radio. Get…get me the radio.
收音机 快点
Rah-dee-oh. Und schnell.
上帝 球队杂♥志♥
Oh, God, the programme.
哈德曼先生写了一篇好文章
Mr Hardman’s written a lovely article.
“曼联继续前行”
“Manchester United will go on.”
没有名字 直到早上 我才能够排出11人的阵容
No names. I didn’t know I’d have 11 players till this morning.
这也挺好 留着空白
Feels right, it being blank.
就好像这无关于谁上场比赛 而是关乎球队
Like it doesn’t matter who the players are. It’s about the club.
我的老天
Bloody hell.
这球场都要被吶喊声震垮了
The foundations will start collapsing if this noise carries on.
听说你要回来 我还以为别人开玩笑
I thought someone was pulling my leg when they told me you were here.
欢迎回家 博比
Welcome home, Bobby.
-感谢您把他带来 -我们没得选择
-Thanks for bringing him. -Aye, well, we didn’t have much choice.
他是那么的坚定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!