Here you are, Alma, have an orange.
以色列最好的 快看看
Israel’s finest. Look at that.
-我们能不能…-飞机坠毁了
-Now, shall we… -The plane’s crashed
能不能趁老板不在喝点小酒
have a little drink while the cat’s away?
多美好的夜晚
What a night.
我们闯入半决赛 威尔士打进世界杯
We’re in the semis, and Wales is in the World Cup.
谁能想到这些在同一天发生 我从没遇过
Who’d have thought it! All in one day. Not in my lifetime.
-阿尔玛 -飞机坠毁了
-Alma? -The plane’s crashed.
-什么意思 -球队
-What do you mean? -The team.
不知道有谁活下来
We don’t know who’s alive.
查明到底发生了什么
Find out exactly what happened.
打电♥话♥给医院 打电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥
Phone the hospital. Phone the British Embassy.
找出最准确最详细的信息
Get the most precise and detailed information you can.
-人们希望我们知道 -好的
-People will expect us to know. -Right.
新闻时间 目前我们得知 今天下午
Here is the news. So far, we know there are 23 survivors
曼联在慕尼黑发生的空难中有23名幸存者
after Manchester United’s air crash at Munich this afternoon.
事故的原因还未确定
The cause of the accident has not yet been quite determined.
似乎飞机并未完全起飞
It seems that the aircraft did not really lift from the ground.
遇难者名单尚未确定
The list of casualties is by no means established,
我们会将这个事件交给调查机构处理
and we shall have to leave it entirely to the investigation committee.
只有六人几乎毫发无损地逃出
Only six persons escaped more or less unhurt.
听着 我也没有任何确认信息
Um, listen, I don’t have any confirmations yet.
-没什么能告诉你们的 -有谁遇难了吗
-There’s not really much I can tell you. -Are any of them dead?
-玛丽安…-我只是想知道真♥相♥
-Marion… -I just want the truth.
应该有
We think so.
但我们不知道是谁 我们正在多方咨♥询♥
But we don’t know who. We’re getting all sorts of conflicting information.
-邓肯没事吧 -茉莉…
-Duncan’s all right, though? -Molly…
邓肯没有死
Duncan’s not dead
我保证 一旦知道马上告诉你
I promise – soon as I know, you will.
吉米 很抱歉 有个电♥话♥
Jimmy, I’m very sorry, there’s a telephone call.
-是足总打来的 -抱歉失陪
-It’s the Football League. -Sorry. Excuse me.
哈代克先生
Mr Hardaker.
墨菲先生
Mr Murphy.
我们致以诚挚的慰问
You have our sincerest condolences.
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you have a clear picture of what happened?
不 先生
No, sir.
很明显在这种情况下 足总准备延期
Obviously, under the circumstances, the League is prepared to offer
周六对狼队的比赛
a postponement of Saturday’s match against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
吉米 你知道些什么
Jimmy, what can you tell us?
1958年2月7日
我们还在等待确认的信息
We’re still waiting on confirmation of details.
这对俱乐部有什么影响
What does this mean for the club?
现在不是考虑俱乐部的时候
It’s not the time to be thinking about the club.
现在应该考虑的是 失去了家人的家庭
This is the time to be thinking about the families
不只是球员 还有其他工作人员和记者
who’ve lost people – players, staff and reporters.
我们为所有人祈祷 谢谢 先生们
We’re…we’re praying for everyone. Thank you, gentlemen.
奥脱福 这座世界上最悲伤的球场
At Old Trafford, the saddest football ground in the world,
降半旗致哀
the flags fly at half-mast.
曼联 这支英国战后
Manchester United, the finest soccer team Britain
涌现出的最出色的球队
has produced since the war,
他们有七名球员死于空难
and seven of them died in the crash.
另有十人包括他们著名的主帅
Ten others, as well as their famous manager,
马特·巴斯比在事故中受伤
Matt Busby, were injured,
有些伤势严重的仍未脱离生命危险
some so seriously that their lives hang in the balance.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
你会说英语
You speak English?
是的
Yes.
发生了什么 谁活了下来
What happened? Who survived?
马特·琼斯
Matt Jones.
戴维·佩格
David Pegg.
罗杰·拜恩
Roger Byrne.
杰弗瑞·本特
Geoffrey Bent.
利亚姆·惠兰
Liam Whelan.
托米·泰勒 艾迪·科尔曼
Tommy Taylor. Eddie Colman.
罹难
Dead.
哪一个 全部吗
Which…ones? All of them?
邓肯·爱德华兹 有没有提到邓肯·爱德华兹
Duncan Edwards. Does it say anything about Duncan Edwards?
没有
No.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到慕尼黑国际机场
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Munich International Airport.
请在座位坐好
Please remain in your seat.
他会没事的 需要三个月恢复
He will be fine. Three months’ recovery.
有70%的几率完全康复
I would say 70% chance of full recovery.
他的左脚废了
His left leg will never be the same.
不太可能重回球场了
It is unlikely he will play again.
他的肾严重受损
His kidneys are very badly damaged.
我们尽了全力 但我不是上帝
We do everything we can but I am not God.
这些绷带很适合出现在卡♥通♥片里
That bandage wouldn’t look out of place in a cartoon.
我知道
I know.
你见到邓肯了吗
Have you seen Dunc?
他很好
He’s doing fine.
你想见他吗
You want to see him?
他们不给
They won’t let me.
大家都死了 吉米
They’re all dead, Jimmy.
我知道
I know.
为什么发生在我们身上
Why did this happen to us?
我不知道 孩子
I don’t know, son.
一切在掌握中 你不用担心
Everything’s in hand. I don’t want you to worry.
要让旗帜飘扬
Keep the flag flying.
我会的 我保证
I will, I promise.
我听不见 头儿
I can’t hear you, Boss.
我说
I said…
都是我的错
it’s all my fault.
不 我不想听这些
No, I don’t want to hear that.
这和你无关
It is nothing to do with you.
私人飞机是我的主意
The plane was my idea.
急着回来 为了打联赛
Rush them back…for the League.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
我的表在哪
Where’s me watch?
见到我的表了吗
Have you seen me watch?
没有 孩子
No, son.
要我帮你找出来吗
You want me to find it for you?
我们周六几点开球 吉米
What time’s our kick-off Saturday, Jimmy?
三点
Three o’clock.
专注比赛 老大
Get stuck in, Chief.
我们会的
Oh, we will.
我回去了
I’m heading home.
他们开始把遗体运回国了
They’re starting to ship the bodies back.
我想在那儿
I want to be there.
这是我的职责
It’s my duty.
你需要我做什么吗
Is there anything you want me to do?
需要我去看望的人
Anyone you want me to see?
-你坐飞机回去吗 -不
-Are you flying home? -No.
坐轮船
Getting the ferry.
你返回了飞机 哈里 回到了正在燃烧的飞机
You went back in, Harry. Went back into the plane when it was burning.
我没想太多
I wasn’t thinking.
只是听到那小女孩在哭
I could just hear that wee girl crying.
这我永远做不到
I would never have done that.
你不知道自己能做什么 直到遇到那种情况
You don’t know what you can do until you’re in that moment.
为什么是我们 哈里
Why us, Harry?
-什么 -为什么是我们幸存
-What? -Why did we survive?
你不能那样想
You can’t think like that.
几天前还活蹦乱跳的人
The bodies of 17 men, all aboundingly full of life
现在却成了17具遗体回到曼彻斯特
only a few days before, were back in Manchester.
他们让这个城市 无法继续踢球 写球 看球
They had left the city to play, or report, or watch a game of football.
他们在德国的朋友
The tributes of their friends in Germany,
以及曼联在整个欧洲结识的朋友们
and Manchester United had made friends all over Europe,
目睹了夺走他们
bore witness to the appalling fate
最宝贵财富
that snatched from them their dearest possession,
生命的 可怕命运
life itself.