快点 要给点力
Come on, put some energy into it.
-早 老板 -邓肯
-Morning, chiefs. -Duncan.
那么 你准备好面对足总的权威了吗
So, are you ready to face the might of the Football League?
巴斯比先生 我希望我们能够互相理解
Mr Busby, I want us to understand each other absolutely.
足总明确禁止你的球队参加
The Football League expressly forbids this club from participating
-这赛季的这项新的欧洲赛事 -什么
-in the new European competition this season. -What?
哈代克先生 我不认为你有权这么做
Mr Hardaker, I’m not sure you have the authority to do that.
我上赛季禁止车路士参赛 我也会这样对你们
I prevented Chelsea competing last year, and I’ll do the same with you.
我不认为你会
I’m not sure that you will.
我们有整个曼联董事会的支持
I have the full backing of the Manchester United board
我们是英格兰冠军
in saying we’re champions of England.
我们有权打欧战比赛
We have every right to compete in Europe.
那为什么你想打
But why would you want to?
你想从中得到什么 钱
What do you want from this? Money?
荣誉 为了这马上会失败的穷酸比赛
Glory? In some tuppenny competition which’ll fizzle out in a year.
我不这么认为 还有…我们已经同意参赛
I don’t think so. And, erm…we’ve already agreed to participate.
我明白了
I see.
容我提醒你一句 巴斯比先生
Might I remind you, Mr Busby,
你首先要向足总负责
that your first duty is to the Football League.
我首先向足球负责
My first duty is to football.
向这支球队…和它的球迷负责
This club…and its fans.
联赛赛程…
The league fixture list…
会被尊重的 我保证
Will be honoured. I’ll make sure of it.
-我不认为你理解了…-你踢过球吗 哈代克先生
-I don’t think you understand… -Did you ever play, Mr Hardaker?
你最擅长什么位置
What was YOUR best position?
你赢得了多少奖杯
How many cups did you hold?
你踢了多少场比赛
How many caps did you gain?
没有 你就是个当官的
No. You’re a league man.
一个和办公桌 图表 分数打交道的人 我和吉米
A man of tables, graphs and points. Me and Jimmy here,
我们属于草地和球鞋 以及美丽足球
we’re men of grass and boots and…beauty.
足球不是属于你的游戏
The game of football doesn’t belong to you.
我该怎么做不用你来教
Don’t tell me what I can do within it.
如果没其他事了
Now, if that’s everything…
我们没完
This won’t be the last.
谢谢您抽空 先生
Thank you for your time, sir.
1956年10月5日
疼吗
Does that hurt?
不疼
No.
-这样 -疼
-How about this? -Argh…Aye
休息一周 别太用力
Take a week. Don’t put any pressure on it.
别为你自己难过了
You’ve no call feeling sorry for yourself.
-我他妈半支球队都受伤了 -博比
-I’ve got half the bloody team injured. -Hey, Bobby!
-老头想见你 -但现在是周五
-The old man wants to see you. -But it’s Friday.
-他周五定阵容 -我知道
-He picks the team on a Friday. -I know.
来吧 穿体面点
Come on, then, get dressed!
-脚踝怎么样 -脚踝吗
-How’s the ankle? -Ankle?
腿根部附近 队医说那儿困扰着你
It’s near the end of your leg. Physio says it’s bothering you.
不 不 没问题
No…No, it’s fine.
明天你上场
You’re playing tomorrow.
-是一队吗 -不 是管乐队
-In the team? -No, in the brass band
当然是一队
Aye, in the team.
我的天 谢谢 先生
Oh, my. Thank you, sir.
谢谢 我不会让你失望的 我保证
Thank you. I won’t let you down, I promise.
但愿如此
I hope not.
非常感谢 W太太 太好吃了
Thank you very much, Mrs W, that was delicious.
你胃口真好
You’ve got an appetite on you.
你应该提高租金
You should put your rent up.
我可能会这么做 不让你知道 租金可能会提
I might do, you never know. The rent might go up.
我几乎不能用右脚站立 邓肯 明天怎么去踢球
I can barely stand on me right foot, Duncan. How am I going to play?
我都快一无是处了
I’m going to be useless.
他是对的 大伙 我们告诉老头吧
He’s right, lads. Let’s tell the old man.
-博比明天不想上场 -你♥他♥妈♥的敢 艾迪
-Bobby doesn’t want to play tomorrow. -Don’t you ruddy dare, Eddie.
用冰敷 2点55分拿掉
Stick a cold compress on it. Come five to three, take it off.
那我就不能睡觉了
But then I won’t sleep.
-这是什么 -雪利酒
-What’s that? -Glass of sherry,
-半个小时让你进入梦乡 -不 不
-half an hour, you’ll be out for the count. -No, no.
-佩格 我不喜欢雪利酒 -很有效的
-Peggy, I don’t like sherry. -Medicinal!
对了 好家伙
Yes, good lad!
从不失效 你会睡得像个婴儿
Oooh. Never fails. You’ll sleep like a baby.
需要帮忙吗 孩子
Can I help you, son?
对不起 警官 我…
Oh. Oh, I’m sorry, Officer.
我…我睡不着
I…I couldn’t sleep.
站在这也无济于事
Won’t help stood here.
我…我只是想看看它
I…I just…I had to see it.
斯特拉福德看台 (俗称西看台 曼联死忠所在的看台
这里的票都是代代相传的)
球队不希望有人
Football club doesn’t want people like you
大半夜的在这游荡 快回去吧
hanging around this time of the morning. Off you go now.
不 我是这支球队的
Oh, no, I’m in the team.
我将要为曼联上场比赛了 就在这里
I…I’m going to play for Manchester United here…
明天…是今天
Tomorrow…Today!
当然 孩子
Of course you are, son.
我周二还要为国家板球赛开球
And I’m opening the batting at Lord’s a week Tuesday.
快回家吧
Go on, get off home.
曼联vs查尔顿 1956年10月6日
博比
Bobby.
他来了
Oi, oi, here he is.
快换上吧 难道你要在这里站一个下午
Put it on, then. Or are you going to stand there all afternoon?
加油 博比
Go on, Bobby, lad!
好了 小伙子们 头儿来了
All right, lads, Boss is in. Boss is in.
查尔顿竞技
Charlton Athletic.
你们知道训练的辛苦 都准备一周了
You know the drill. You’ve worked all week for this.
注意9号♥大个子球员
Watch out for the big number 9.
他比你想象得快
He’s faster than you think.
别被对方中场激怒
Don’t get riled by the centre-half.
他会不断嘲讽你
He’ll be mouthing off and nipping at you from the word go.
保持阵型 不然会给对方太多空间
Keep your shape or they’ll find too much space,
当你拿球时赶紧出球 他们会跟不上
and when you do get the ball, break fast. They won’t be able to keep up.
集中注意力
Stay focused.
还有你…
And you…
别掉进对方的节奏
don’t play their game.
按自己的节奏踢
Play yours.
明白吗
Yes?
是的 头儿
Yes, Boss!
吉米
Jimmy…
-有来自唐卡士打的吗 -有 佩格
-Anyone in today from Doncaster? -Go on, Peggy.
好的 在唐卡士打阳光灿烂的好日子
Good. Happy days in sunny Doncaster.
索尔福德 有索尔福德人吗 在这里
What about Salford? Any Salford lads in? Ah, there he is.
-有没有巴恩斯利人 -我是 头儿
-Have we got Barnsley? -That’ll be me, Boss.
是的 巴恩斯利的乐手 好家伙
Yes, the brass bands of Barnsley, good lad.
有谁来自吗美丽的布莱克郡吗
Anyone in from the beautiful Black Country?
是的 要命的杜德里市 东北部
Yes! Deadly! Dudley! The North East?
太棒了
Beautiful!
东北部的新人
New addition from the North East!
那么…查尔顿
What about…Charlton?
没有吗
No?
很好
Good.
因为我他妈的恨查尔顿
Because I bloody hate Charlton.
苹果和梨 鳗鱼冻 小商贩
Apples and pears, jellied eels, Pearly Kings?
闭嘴 你个南伦敦的贱♥货♥
Shut up, you south-London sods!
对 来吧
Yes! Come on!
-我说的对吗 -对
-Am I right?! -Yes.
-对不对 我们上 -对
-Am I right?! Then let’s go! -Yes!
-他在做什么 -热身 每场比赛前都做
-What the bloody hell’s he doing? -Exercises. Does ’em before every game.
他要踢90分钟的球 那他妈才是热身
He’s about to play 90 minutes of football, that’s the bloody exercise!
我是邓肯·爱德华兹 先生
Duncan Edwards, sir.
我过去十年都在关注着你
I’ve followed your career for the last ten years.
-我很崇拜你 -谢谢
-I’ve got enormous admiration for you. -Thanks.
但在这里名气算个屁
But reputations mean nothing here.
在球场上谁敢靠近我 我就把他踢飞
Come anywhere near me on that pitch, I’ll kick you over the far stand.
明白吗 老大
All right, Chief?
我在这里干嘛
What am I doing here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!