Yeah. Yes, New York.
好的 是 纽约
Wait a minute, hold on. They think they got another hijack,
等等 别挂 他们认为又有一起劫机
and it’s headed for New York. Another one?
它正飞往纽约 又一起?
We got another hijack?
又有一起劫机吗
All right, United 175. Get him up on there.
好的 美航175号♥ 把它找出来
How many people are in that building?
那幢楼里有多少人啊
Where is that military liaison?
军方联络员在哪
Can somebody help us out? We need some help here.
有人能帮忙吗 我们需要帮助
We’re trying to get the military involved.
我们试图让军方参与
We can’t get anybody at headquarters.
但我们无法联络到总部的任何人
All right, listen, you take care of your house,
好吧 听着 你把你那里管好
we’ll take care of this business.
我们来负责这件事
Okay. Let me know if anything else develops.
有任何进展就联♥系♥我
United 175, and it’s headed straight for New York.
联行175号♥ 它正一头冲向纽约
United 175, New York. United 175.
联行175号♥ 纽约 联行175号♥
United 175, New York.
联行175号♥ 纽约
United 175 here.
联行175号♥
This guy’s at, like, 10,000 feet a minute,
这家伙一分钟就下降了三千米
and he’s still going down. I heard. I heard.
而它依然在下降 我听到了
United 175, New York.
联行175号♥ 纽约
This guy’s dropping like a manhole cover now, Paul.
它正像探井盖一样飞速下落 保罗
He’s still descending eastbound towards New York.
它仍在向东下落 直逼纽约
This aircraft is going down, I’m telling you right now.
这架飞机正在下降 我告诉你
Call the military up.
联♥系♥军方
Find out where they are. Okay.
查明他们在哪 好的
Are you listening to me?
你听见我说了吗
This guy is going straight down into the ground, I’m telling you.
我跟你说 这家伙正直冲地面
He’s not answering me.
他不回答我
We’re not talking to him. He’s descending.
我们联♥系♥不上他 飞机正在下降
It’s like 6,000 to 8,000 feet a minute now.
现在每分钟下降两千多米
Dave, you still not talking to that guy?
戴夫 你还是联♥系♥不上他吗
No, I’m not.
是的
He’s going right through everybody else’s traffic.
它正穿过其它飞机的航线
The target’s gone. It’s gone.
信♥号♥♥消失了 不见了
The target’s gone. The target’s gone.
信♥号♥♥消失了 信♥号♥♥消失了
We don’t have him anymore. We just lost him.
我们找不到它了 它不见了
All right, hold on. Hold on. I got a primary on a target.
好的 等等 我这里有一个信♥号♥♥
Where? He’s rapidly descending.
在哪 它正急速下落
Can you see that right here?
就在这 你看到吗
He’s coming down quick, yeah. Can you see that?
它正快速下落 你能看见吗
Well, who is it?
那是谁
I don’t know.
我不知道
You see him out the window?
你能从窗外看到它吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
Is he out there?
它在那儿吗
Yeah, descending rapidly.
是的 急速下落
No, there he is. There he is.
不 它在那 它在那
Where? Right there. Over the Verrazano Bridge.
在哪 就在那 在费雷泽诺桥上方
Oh, yeah. Look how fast he’s going.
是啊 看它速度多快
No, he’s going right up the Hudson River center.
不 它正经过哈德逊河中♥央♥
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Jesus! Shit!
天啊 妈的
What? How does he do that?
什么 它怎么做到的
There was then an explosion inside… Damn it!
大厦内部发生了爆♥炸♥ 该死
The building’s exploding right now!
大厦正在爆♥炸♥
You got people running up the street!
你将群众疏散到街上去
I don’t know what the hell is going on.
我不知道到底发生了什么
Did you see that? Did you see that, sir?
你看见了吗 你看见了吗 长官
I’ll have to call you back.
我等会打给你
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
American, stand by.
美航 做好准备
Holy shit!
妈的
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Be advised
请注意
there’s a major incident over New York right now.
纽约刚刚发生了重大事件
Shawna, what do you got? What do you got, Shawna?
肖恩娜 你有什么消息 肖恩娜
Boston said that…
波士顿说
Boston just said they have another hijacked aircraft. United 175.
波士顿刚刚说有另一起劫机 联行175号♥
Copy that. We’ve got another hijack.
收到了 我们有另一起劫机
We’ve got two hijacks. 175,
有两起劫机 175号♥
also out of Boston.
也是从波士顿出发的
Are they… does Boston… is…
他们是…波士顿有没有…
Get on with FAA. Who was that?
联♥系♥联邦航♥空♥局 那是谁
There’s no confirmation, sir.
还没有确认 长官
MCC, we need our planes over Manhattan.
任务控制中心 派我们的飞机去曼哈顿
We need those Otis birds over Manhattan now.
我们需要奥狄斯战机现在就去曼哈顿
You got it! All right, weapons! Weapons!
明白了 好的 武控 武控
You want any sugar in your coffee?
您的咖啡要加糖吗
I’m fine for now, thanks.
不用 谢谢
What would you like to drink? I’m glued to this.
想喝点什么 我在专心做事
Coffee or juice?
咖啡还是果汁
Yeah, I’ll take some coffee. Hi, guys.
给我杯果汁吧
You know, I’m gonna serve you guys after first,
不介意的话
’cause there’s only six, if that’s okay.
我先为头等舱的六位乘客服务
It was a beautiful take-off.
起飞得很漂亮
So you’re still okay with the hot?
热早餐合胃口吗
All right, well, then,
那么好的
we’ll bring you something to drink after that.
待会再给您送饮料来
Yeah, it’s like football with no padding. Here you go, sir.
是啊 很危险 给您 先生
Hope you all enjoy this.
请慢用
And I’ll be right with you, guys.
我马上回来
And here we go. All right.
给您 好了
Why don’t we turn this around? Thank you.
给您转过来吧 谢谢
If you could help me. Thank you.
麻烦接一下 谢谢
Yeah, that would be great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Thanks a lot. Enjoy.
非常感谢 请慢用
New York Center wants everything
纽约航管中心要求
stopped going to their airports and through…
全面停止飞行以及中转…
All right, Tony, issue a ground stop for New York Center.
好的 托尼 发布纽约机场停飞令
Nothing goes into New York Center.
不准任何飞机进入纽约
Got it. At least the first tier on that. Yeah.
明白 至少禁飞普通客机
In fact… Hey, you know what? Let’s stop Boston, New York,
再通知波士顿 纽约
and then maybe stop Washington, too.
以及华盛顿全面停飞
Yeah, whatever’s necessary. Just get them stopped now.
不管怎样都叫他们停飞
I don’t want any more planes on their frequency taking off.
我不要辖区内再有任何飞机起飞
Boston, we have no confirmation…
波士顿 我们还没有证实…
Copy type and tail.
找寻相似目标 然后追踪
Foxy!
福克斯
I’m hearing about another hijack. Keep your ears open.
听说有另一起劫机 提高警觉
Too much traffic. We can’t get the clearance.
空中塞车 我们拿不到许可
That’s not acceptable.
这可不行
They’re not giving it to us.
上头不给批
If you need to, get on the line and get the clearance for them,
直接打电♥话♥过去申请许可证
but don’t take that from them.
别向他们屈服
Where are those Otis planes? Are we over Manhattan yet?
那些战机在哪 到曼哈顿了吗
What’s going on? MCC.
怎么回事 任务控制中心
What’s the status on Otis, Foxy?
战机准备如何了 福克斯
We’re still trying to get a clearance, sir.
还在等待批准 长官
We’re getting no clearance
联邦航♥空♥局不准战机
from the FAA to get those birds over Manhattan.
飞越曼哈顿上空
What do you want me to tell weapons?
你让我跟空军部队怎么说
Screw the FAA. Send those Otis planes now.
去他的联邦航♥空♥局 立刻派出战机
Get them over Manhattan.
到曼哈顿去
He says forget about the FAA. Get those birds over Manhattan now.
他说别管联邦航♥空♥局 立刻派战机到曼哈顿
United 93, Cleveland Center. Good morning.
联航93 这是克利夫兰航管中心 早上好
United 93, Cleveland Center, 119.7. Good day.
这里是联航93 克利夫兰航管中心 调频美航119.7 一切顺利
You have the aircraft.
你来接手
I have the aircraft.
没问题
Hi. Breakfast, guys. Here’s one with juice.
早餐来了 这一份有果汁
Thank you.
谢谢