Look at all them people sitting…
有多少人就坐在那
I got a bad feeling about this. I’ll tell you right now.
告诉你们 我感觉很不好
Is that American 11? Is that who they were tracking?
那是美航11吗 是他们追踪的飞机吗
Nobody’s telling us anything.
没人告诉过我们任何事
No info. I have no info.
什么消息都没有
Well, which way are we looking here? If we’re looking…
我们在看哪个方向 如果我们看的是…
It looks like the sun’s on
看上去太阳正在楼的这一边
that side of the building, so we’re looking north.
那镜头正对着北边
He came from our left. He had to come from the west.
它从我们左边来 飞机一定是从西来的
That aircraft came in from the west into that building.
那架飞机是从西边撞上了大厦
Who could it be? Now where’s American 11?
那会是谁 美航11现在在哪
You know what I want you to do? Get in touch with the NYPD.
我希望你们立即联♥系♥纽约警♥察♥局
See if they have any information
看看他们是否知道
on what caused that in the Trade Center.
是什么导致世贸中心发生这种事
Look at the size of that explosion.
看看这个爆♥炸♥的规模
… Sean, you’re on the air right now.
肖恩 你现在正在现场
What can you tell us about…
可以告诉我们关于…
And, folks, Captain Dahl.
旅客们 我是达尔机长
We’ve reached our cruising altitude of 35,000 feet
我们已经到达三万五千英尺的巡航高度
and I’m going ahead and turn the “Fasten Seat Belts” Sign off.
我将关闭”系好安全带”标志
That is your signal you are safe to move about the cabin.
您现在可以安全地在机舱里活动
We got the seatbelt sign off.
不用系安全带了
However, when you are in your seats
不过 当您在座位上时
I’ll ask you to keep your seatbelts loosely fastened,
希望您依然能系上安全带
as you never know when we’ll get some bumps we’re not expecting.
因为飞机有可能会发生意想不到的颠簸
Our flying time today again is 5 hours and 25 minutes,
本次飞行时间依然是五小时二十五分钟
and in spite of that short delay back there in Newark
虽然在纽瓦克机场稍有延误
I’m still projecting an on-time arrival in San Francisco.
我仍会尽力确保准时到达旧金山
I’ll update you on the weather as we get a little closer.
将抵达时 我将播报当地天气
In the interim now, I’ll ask you to sit back and enjoy
在这期间 希望你们稍安勿躁
the outstanding service of our fine flight attendants.
静心享受我航♥班♥乘务人员的优质服务
If there’s anything we in the
如果驾驶员
cockpit can do to make your ride more enjoyable,
有什么地方可以为您效劳
please don’t hesitate to ask.
请别犹豫 直接提出来
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Hey, can I get a copy of the manifest?
我能看看旅客名单吗
Oh, sure.
当然
Thanks. Here you go.
谢谢 给
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Yeah, no problem.
不客气
Looks pretty good, huh?
看上去很不错嘛
I love these light loads.
我喜欢轻负载
I do, too.
我也是
I knew you were gonna say that, so I’ve planned.
就知道你会这么说 我早有防备
We’ve got…
我们有…
We have reservations there.
我们在那里有些订位
And there.
还有那里
Fedex 7852, we heard it was
联邦快递7852号♥ 我们听说
a small plane that hit the World Trade Center.
一架小型飞机撞上了世贸中心
That’s the last that we heard. Roger.
这是我们最新收到的消息 收到
Eagle 755, you contact departure on 126.8.
鹰航755号♥ 请通过126.8波段和始航点联♥系♥
I gave you that Eagle 755 also, okay? Another one?
我把鹰航755号♥也给你行吗 又一架吗
Yeah, Eagle 755. 755. Got it.
是的 鹰航755号♥ 755号♥ 知道了
Toggle 9445, you contact approach on 120.8.
套索9445号♥ 请通过120.8和进航点联♥系♥
Chris, I need you to take this one also. Got it.
克里斯 这一个也归你了 好的
Hey, Dave, you got an
戴夫 艾伦镇以东五英里处
untracked target five miles east of Allentown.
有一个无法追踪的目标
Thank you.
谢谢
United 175, I need you to reset your transponder squawk 2374.
联行175号♥ 请将你的应答机重设为2374
United 175, New York. You read the radio?
联行175号♥ 纽约 收到吗
Call American 11 again. I’ll try him again.
再次呼叫美航11 我想再试试
Paul, neither airport had one.
保罗 两边的飞机场都找不到
Maybe… He must’ve landed.
它一定已经着陆了
Newark heard nothing from him, Kennedy heard…
纽瓦克那边没它的消息 肯尼迪…
Try the towers again. I’ll try again.
再联♥系♥观测塔 我会的
He’s gotta be somewhere. He’s gotta go somewhere.
它一定得在什么地方 一定在什么地方
United 175, New York. If you read the radio, ident.
联行175号♥ 纽约 收到请回答
Traffic’s 9 o’clock and seven.
九点零七分方向有另一架飞机
Southwestbound Delta Boeing 73,
往西南方向去的达美波音73
same altitude.
与你高度相同
United 175, New York.
联行175号♥ 纽约
United…
联行
Paul, United. I think we got another one.
保罗 联行 我觉得又有一架
The guy has dropped his transponder off.
飞行员的应答机断了
United 175, New York. He’s out by Allentown.
联行175号♥ 纽约 它正离开艾伦镇
United 175. Thumbser.
联行175号♥ 塞姆斯
If you have United 175,
如果你联♥系♥上联行175号♥
you need to switch him back to… The traffic room.
让它调头回到正常轨道上
No, I’m not talking to him. I’m not talking to him. I know.
不 我没在跟他通话 我知道
Delta 2433, stand by.
达美2433号♥ 做好准备
I can’t take any more airplanes.
我不能接管更多飞机了
He’s busy enough. We’ll take care of it. We’ll take care of it.
他够忙了 我们来处理 我们来处理
We’ll take care of it. They’re standing by, right now.
我们会处理的 他们现在准备好了
Watch that Delta 2315.
盯着达美2315号♥
He’s aimed right at him. The same altitude.
它就冲着它去了 高度相同
He’s starting to get close to him. You see that?
它离它越来越近了 你看见了吗
Please.
拜托了
Give me a chance to work. Just stay back!
让我好好工作 请站后面
Just give me a chance to work here, all right?
让我好好工作 好吗
United 175, New York, if you read the radio,
联行175号♥ 纽约 如果你能收到
you have traffic at your 9 o’clock
在你九点方向有另一架飞机
and four miles southwestbound,
距离你四英里 向西南方向前进
same altitude. It’s a Boeing 73.
高度相同 是架波音73
I’m telling you this is another hijack. I’m telling you.
我就说这是另一起劫机 我说了
United 175, traffic is your 9 o’clock
联行175号♥ 九点方向
in five miles.
五英里处有另一架飞机
Jesus. Do you have that Delta?
上帝啊 你能联♥系♥上达美吗
Delta! Delta 2315, traffic 2 o’clock!
达美2315号♥ 两点方向有另一架飞机
Five miles, southeastbound, 757.
五英里 往东南方向前进 757
Traffic, three miles. Turn him. Turn him.
另一架飞机 三英里 让它调头
1 o’clock! Turn to one and a half.
一点方向 转到一点半方向
Heading southeastbound. 12 o’clock now!
向东南方向前进 现在在十二点方向
No distance! He’s right on top of you!
零距离 它就在你正上方
I’m telling you right now. This is another hijacking.
我现在跟你说 这是另一架劫机
Delta 2315, he’s right on top of you.
达美2315号♥ 它就在你正上方
This is a hijacking.
这是劫机
Delta 2315, you still there?
达美2315号♥ 你还在吗
That’s a roger, New York. We are clear.
收到 纽约 我们没事
Delta 2315. Over.
达美2315号♥ 完毕
Paul, he just went behind him.
保罗 它刚从它后面飞过去了
Holy shit. Good. Good.
妈的 好 好
Good job, sir. Good job.
干得好 长官 干得好
She was sitting inside her apartment,
她正坐在自己的公♥寓♥里
and she looked up and saw the side
抬起头 就看见
of the World Trade Center… All right. Thank you much.
世贸中心的一侧 好的 谢谢
…explode into flames and black smoke.
爆♥炸♥了 火光黑烟四起
Excuse me. If they hijacked them…
打扰一下 如果他们劫持了这些飞机
New York Center says they got
纽约中心说他们得到证实
confirmation that it was a commercial airliner
是一架商务航♥班♥
that hit the Trade Center. Well, that’s it.
撞上了世贸中心 这就是了
That was American 11. It had to be American 11.
是美航11 肯定是美航11
What the hell is going on? But how could he hit the building?
但到底是怎么了 它怎么会撞上大厦呢
I mean, why would he hit the building?
它为什么要撞击大厦呢
Even if it is American 11, why…
即使这就是美航11 为什么…
It’s clear and fifty. You don’t get a pilot flying a plane…
这没道理 没有驾驶员驾驶飞机
Either they’re gonna ditch it in the Hudson…
不然他们会选择坠入哈德逊河的
They’re not gonna do this. There’s no way. No way.
他们不会这么做 不可能 不会
Jesus, how many people are in that building?
上帝啊 多少人在那幢大厦里啊
Ben? Ben?
本 本
I’m sorry, New York Center wants you on the phone right now.
抱歉 纽约中心要你立即接电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!