Oh, all right. Listen, excuse me, John… Yeah.
好的 约翰 不好意思 没事
and, folks, I’m gonna go out and take care of this.
各位 我得去解决下这个
We’re getting some more updates Okay.
有新情况发生 好的
and I’ll brief you as soon as I get some more information.
有新的消息我会马上通知你们
What do you got?
出什么事了
American Airlines contacted Boston Center.
美航联♥系♥了波士顿中心
Apparently, a flight attendant onboard the aircraft
很明显 飞机上的一位空勤
via telephone called the company and she said that
通过电♥话♥联♥系♥了公♥司♥ 她说
the aircraft is being hijacked
飞机被劫持了
and one or more people have been stabbed.
有一个或以上的人被捅了
Stabbed on the plane?
在飞机上被捅了
Yeah. Just confirm…
是的 刚刚确认
American Airlines gave this information to Boston who called us.
波士顿告诉我们是美航向其提供的消息
Is the aircraft still on course? The last I heard.
飞机仍在航线上吗 我最后听到的消息是如此
Let’s get an update from Tony. All right.
问问托尼有什么新消息 好的
All right, stand by.
好的 请稍等
This is Boston on the line right now.
波士顿的电♥话♥
They don’t know anything more.
他们多的也不知道
There was a suspicious transmission, the controller heard it,
有一个可疑信♥号♥♥被监控员听到了
and they’re pulling tapes
他们正在解析带子
to see exactly what was said on the frequency.
来获取频率里的具体信息
And American Airlines is the one that called them.
美航是联♥系♥人之一
Who is it? The ops manager of Boston Center.
是谁 波士顿中心的操作经理
Hi, this is Ben Sliney.
我是本·斯林内
Boston thought it may have been a… They heard
波士顿认为可能是…他们听到了…
some kind of oddball Transmission. Yes.
某种奇怪的讯号♥ 是
So she called the company,
于是那个空勤就给公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
she said their airplane was being hijacked…
她说飞机遭受劫持
All right. Has he changed altitude?
那行 飞机改变高度没
don’t know if it’s a person or people who’ve been stabbed.
不清楚是否有一个或以上的人被捅伤
All right.
知道了
All right, we’re pulling it up now, and, listen,
好吧 我们现在就开始 还有
if you get any further information
如果你有进一步的
on the track or the altitude, let me know.
有关航线或是高度的消息 请告知我
All right. Keep me advised. Thanks. Yeah. Thanks.
好的 保持联络 谢谢
All right, look, the…
听着
That aircraft has made a turn southbound
那架飞机已经转向南
and they’re not tracking him any longer.
他们再也追踪不到了
They’re not getting any Mode C altitude information.
他们没有接收到飞机的气压高度信息
And I see our track has gone ghost on it,
它也从我们的监控器下消失了
but they do say he’s heading southbound.
但他们确实说了飞机向南飞行的事
I want us to get in touch with New York Center
跟纽约中心联♥系♥
and let them know he’s coming.
告诉他们飞机要来了
Let’s get everything out of its way
赶快清空它航线内的其他飞机
and even give New York TRACON a call
给纽约雷达信♥号♥♥台打个电♥话♥
because he may be trying
因为这架飞机有可能
to head for one of the New York airports.
航向其中一块纽约机场
Okay, right.
行 好的
Information’s that American 11…
美航11的消息
Maybe we should get in touch with headquarters
也许我们应该跟总部联♥系♥
and start briefing them on this now. Yeah, I’ll call immediately.
跟他们汇报一声 好 我马上打电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Folks, Captain Dahl with some good news.
乘客们 这里是机长达尔带来的好消息
We’re currently number one for departure.
我们现处一号♥发机位
We’ll be airborne shortly.
飞机马上起飞
Flight attendants, prepare for take-off, please.
空勤人员 请做好起飞准备
You know, I try and drop as many trips as I can.
跟你说 我总是尽可能地推掉航♥班♥
I like to be home with my babies.
我想在家陪孩子
Did you bring some good magazines to keep yourself awake?
带了有意思的杂♥志♥没 就不至于睡着了
I don’t think I’ve gotten through a magazine
我都不记得自己看完一本杂♥志♥
in I can’t tell you how long.
需要多久了
We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be okay.
我们挟有飞机 不出声你们就会没事
We are returning to the airport.
我们要回机场
We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be okay.
我们挟有飞机 不出声你们就会没事
We are returning to the airport.
我们要回机场
Planes.
飞机
We have some planes.
我们挟有飞机
Yeah, it’s Bob here. It’s “Planes.” Planes. Plural.
我是鲍勃 是”飞机” 复数
Definitely, yeah.
绝对没错
United 93, wind 050 at 6.
联航93号♥ 风向050 风速六里
Runway four-left. Clear for take-off.
左四跑道 准备起飞
010 up to 5,000. Clear for take off.
010上升到5000 允许起飞
Four-left. United 93.
左四跑道 联航93号♥
010, 5,000. Here we go.
010上升到5000 出发
Welcome to New York Center. Altimeter is 2996.
欢迎来到纽约中心 高度2996
Maintain speed 310…
时速保持在310
speed of 300 knots or greater.
速度300哩以上
Maintain flight level 220 and maintain a speed of 300 knots.
保持飞行高度220 时速300哩每小时
Roger, you got it.
收到
New York. Thumbser.
纽约中心 我是主管
Yeah, Boston.
是 波士顿
New York. United 175.
纽约 联航175号♥
All right, thank you. I got it. All right.
行 谢谢 知道了
Hey, Dave? Yeah?
戴夫 怎么了
American 11 looking as a possible hijacking.
美航11好像被劫持了
It may be going back into Kennedy. Hijack?
它有可能要回肯尼迪国际机场 劫机
They say they heard something,
他们说听到了什么
that there might be intrusion into the cockpit.
有人可能闯入了驾驶舱
All right, just let me know if you hear anything,
好的 要是你听到什么就赶紧告诉我
anything unusual or anything. I’ll watch him.
任何反常的东西 我会的
He’s not squawking 7500.
它并没有发出劫机信♥号♥♥
So just keep it normal. No, he’s not doing anything.
所以还是常规对待 确实
I’ll keep an eye on him. I got it.
我会盯着它的 没问题
Just keep an eye on him. Will do.
盯紧点 好的
What’s going on? We got a hijack.
怎么了 可能有劫机事件发生
It might be a hijack, I don’t know. It’s American 11.
可能有劫机 我不清楚 美航11上
It’s going down. You got a hijack?
这下麻烦了 碰上劫机了
We haven’t had a hijack in 20 years. I don’t know.
都二十年没出现过劫机了 我不明白
Listen, I don’t know. What do you want me to tell you?
我也不知道 你要我怎么说
I just gotta watch him. That’s all.
我只能盯着它 就这了
Chris, you got that? Thumbser.
克里斯 听懂了吗 我是主管
United 175 heavy, New York, go ahead.
联航175号♥ 这里是纽约 请讲
West of Kennedy by 15 southbound descending, it’s American 11.
肯尼迪西南方15度 下降中的飞机便是美联美航11
We’re not sure what the problem is yet.
我们现在还不确定出了什么问题
Possible hijacking, we’re not sure.
可能有劫机 我们还不确定
Passenger said something about they’re up front.
乘客说了些他们遭遇的情形
Roger, United 175 heavy. Well, I’ll pass it along.
收到 联航175 好的 我会让它避开
Wait, I’ll talk to him. Paul!
等等 我跟他谈谈 保罗
Hold on. Paul,
等等 保罗
United 175 heavy just called.
联航175刚呼叫过
He said he heard a suspicious transmission on the radio
他说在飞机从洛根国际机起飞时
as he was climbing out of Logan.
他在无线电里听到了可疑的讯号♥
He said something about, “Everybody stay in your seats.”
好像是 “所有人都给我坐好”
He doesn’t know who it came from, but it came out
他不知道是谁说的
and he said it was…
但他说是
He just heard it as he was climbing out… United 175?
在飞机爬升的时候听到的 联航175号♥
United 175 heavy, yes.
联航175 没错
And what about American 11? American 11’s still… It’s nothing.
美航11呢 美航11还什么都没有
He’s just still going slow, you know.
它还在缓慢飞行
He might be going into Newark or Kennedy or something,
可能是去纽瓦克或是肯尼迪机场
I don’t know. You know, I have no idea.
我什么都不知道
Continental 1002, Newark Tower. Good morning.
陆航1002 这里是纽瓦克控制塔 早安
Why don’t you try the next one down?
为什么不试试下一个
An arctic fish. How about “Char”?
北极的鱼 填”Char”如何
Ladies and gentlemen, Captain Dahl.
女士们和先生们 我是达尔机长
As we make this turn,
正值我们转弯的时候
those of you on the left side of the airplane
坐在飞机左侧的乘客
have a beautiful view of
可以看到
lower Manhattan and the New York City skyline.
曼哈顿下城和纽约地平线的美景
Looks nice out there. Huh?
看起来真不错