What’s our sequence?
我们的起飞顺序是多少
United 93, follow the Continental and Delta.
联航93号♥ 请跟随大♥陆♥及达美航♥班♥之后
You’re number 15 for the departure. Monitor tower.
你们第十五号♥起飞 这里是监控塔
Air Canada 273, turn left…
加航273号♥ 左转
Well, folks, from the flight deck, Captain Dahl.
旅客朋友们 这里是机长达尔
Looks like we’ve run into a little bit of rush hour traffic
看起来今早的纽瓦克机场
here at Newark this morning, and that’s a typical day at Newark.
交通十分繁忙 这属于正常现象
I count 15 airplanes ahead of us for departure,
我数了下 我们之前有十五架飞机等待起飞
and they’re getting them off about one every two minutes,
它们将每两分钟起飞一架
so unfortunately it’s gonna be about a 30-minute delay
因此非常不幸 我们在出发前
until we get airborne.
可能将有半小时的延误
I apologize for the delay and I appreciate your patience,
对此我表示歉意并对你们的耐心表示感谢
and I’ll get back to you with an update. Thank you.
如有新情况我会及时通报 谢谢
Yes?
您好
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah, it’s just fine. Just a normal delay out of Newark.
没事的 纽瓦克机场的正常延误
Excuse me, can I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
不好意思 能给我拿床枕头和毯子来吗
What did you say?
你说什么
Guys, just keep your planes away from him, man.
同志们 务必让你们辖域里的飞机远离它
I have no idea what this guy’s doing.
我完全不知道这家伙在干什么
What do we have, Pete?
情况怎么样了 皮特
I gave all my aircraft over to Greg already.
我已经将自己的飞机移交给格雷格了
He’s working them. I’m holding onto this.
他正在监管 我现在抓这一块
This guy right here is the only guy I have.
我手头上就这一个家伙了
He’s westbound right now. I heard some voices in my ears.
它正在向西飞行 我耳朵里听到了些声音
Flight 11, American Airlines? But no 7500 code?
美航11航♥班♥吗 但没有劫机信♥号♥♥
No, I had no 7500 code. Nothing.
没有 我没有收到紧急讯号♥ 什么都没有
American 11, Boston Center.
美航11 这里是波士顿中心
American 11, how do you hear?
美航11 听得见吗
No, see, that doesn’t make sense.
不 说不通啊
What’s up, Pete? Where are we at?
怎么样了 皮特 有进展没
I just put it up into the speaker here,
我已经把它接到扩音器了
if we hear anything back, but right now we just have the guy.
要是能听到什么回应 但是现在什么都没有
He’s due westbound. He’s climbing…
它现在向西直飞 不断爬升
I’m going back to the airport. That’s it.
我要回到机场 有了
That’s it right here.
就是它
Somebody’s got to pull these fucking tapes right now.
得赶快找人解析这些带子
Pull the tapes now from 0800 on.
叫人把八点以后的信息全解读出来
To all personnel,
所有人员请注意
NORAD exercise commencing in five minutes.
北美空防司令部演习将于五分钟后开始
Huntress. Weapons. Sergeant Powell.
东北空防部 武器控制中心 鲍威尔中士
Okay, and remember this is a NORAD exercise.
记住 这是一次司令部演习
Right now we have Russian bears
现在俄♥国♥人正在渗入
penetrating the ADIZ up off Alaska,
阿♥拉♥斯加的防空识别区
so you’ll want your tracker techs keeping their eyes open.
所以你们都把追踪系统打开看好了
Okay, stand by, one second.
好的 稍等
Dawne, go out and see what Powell’s so excited about.
多恩 出去看看鲍威尔在激动什么
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Powell, what do you got?
鲍威尔 出什么事了
Hey, I got a hijack on the phone. Boston.
波士顿那边的消息 电♥话♥里说有人劫机
Is this a sim?
这是模拟行动吗
No, real world. Come on, where’s EET?
不 是真的 得了吧 评估小组在哪
No, it’s a no-shit hijack. It’s Boston.
不 这事千真万确 波士顿那边说的
Serious?
当真
Yes. All right.
是的 好吧
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Well, okay, just give them a call.
行 给他们打个电♥话♥
Yeah, we have a possible hijack.
有一起可能的劫机事件
General update. Tell them we’re ready here. Okay?
全面更新 通知他们这边准备好了 知道吗
Can do, sir.
没问题 长官
Sir? Yeah.
长官 说
We have a real world situation here.
真有状况了
We have American Airlines flight 11.
美航11航♥班♥出事了
It’s a 757
是架波音757
out of Boston to LAX.
由波士顿飞往洛杉矶国际机场
Ninety-two passengers on it, and it’s at 7500.
上载九十二名乘客 已处于警戒状态
Still squawking? No, sir.
还有应答吗 没有 长官
Okay. Get Nasypany to the floor!
快叫里希芬尼来行动中心
All operational personnel to the floor!
所有操作人员速到行动中心
Major Nasypany,
里希芬尼少校
report to the operations floor immediately.
请速到行动中心报到
All operations personnel report to the ops room…
所有操作人员速到行动中心报到
This is Colonel Marr here. Get me General Arnold.
我是马尔上校 请转接阿诺德将军
Here you go.
给你
Folks, Captain Dahl again with an update.
乘客们 现在有了最新消息
We’re making some progress now.
现在有了些进展
We’re about number four for departure.
我们现处第四发机位
I’ll get with you when we’re number one.
即将起飞时我会再通知大家
Thanks for your patience.
感谢各位的耐心
We just want to take your order for breakfast after take-off.
请问您起飞后想用什么早餐
You’re gonna get it. We have a hot breakfast,
我们会提供热食
which is, like, an omelet, roll and fruit.
有煎蛋 蛋卷和水果
I’ll take that. Thanks very much.
就点这个吧 非常感谢
Okay, great.
好的
I’m sorry for the delay. We’ll be out of here as soon as we can.
我为延误道歉 飞机会尽快起飞的
I understand. Thank you.
没事 谢谢
Would you mind bringing me some water with my breakfast?
上早餐时能给我点水吗
I have to take some pills.
我得吃些药
Sure. No worries.
没问题 别担心
I’d just as soon stay out of the more populated areas.
我只想尽快离开人多的地方
Well, here are the falls.
这便是瀑布了
If we go up there, we’ll be all right.
我们要是能登上去 就好玩了
I’d like to get up in that high country.
我一直想去看看那的崇山峻岭
Go ahead, sir.
请继续 长官
Good morning, Major.
早安 少校
We got a possible hijack in progress out of Boston.
飞离波士顿的飞机可能被劫机了
American Airlines 757. They’re not squawking. Let’s find them.
美航波音757 飞机没有应答了 找到它
Copy that.
收到
All right, let’s go. Listen up, everybody!
行了 开始吧 大家听好
All right, look, we got a possible hijack.
听着 有架飞机可能被劫持了
This is real world. Possible hijack.
这可是来真的 飞机可能被劫持了
Surveillance, get your tracking techs on scopes.
监控 启动你们的追踪系统
I want two on a scope. Copy that.
同屏显示两个 收到
I wanna know if he pops up again.
要是一出现它的踪迹就通知我
ID, get on the phones with the FAA.
情报处 与联♥系♥联邦航♥空♥管理局联♥系♥
Let’s get his last known position.
取得飞机失去联♥系♥前最后的方位
Copy. Weapons.
收到 武控
Otis to battle stations. Copy that.
奥蒂斯空军基地转为战斗状态 收到
Do you have a call sign or anything? Battle stations. Copy.
有目标代号♥吗 战斗状态 收到
American Airlines 11.
美航11
American Airlines 11 is the call sign.
美航11就是代号♥
Sir, it’s confirmed.
长官 已确认
And now the aircraft is NORDO.
现在飞机上没有无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
We get a lot of that crap.
这种破事经常发生
Somebody’s making phony transmissions on the radio…
有人通过电台发送假讯号♥
If it’s not confirmed,
如果未经确认
it’s probably a lost radio call or something.
可能就是失联的无线电呼叫之类的
Command Center. Tony.
指挥中心 托尼
Stand by one second.
稍等
Yesterday, we had two ground delay programs.
昨天 我们在两处机场实行了延迟管制计划
One at Atlanta and one at O’Hare.
一处在亚特兰大机场 一处在芝加哥机场
And we had 850 aircraft delayed.
850架飞机延误
Hit a 56-minute average
平均每架延误56分钟
and a very modest 47,600 delay minutes.
保守估计共耽误了47,600分钟
Benny, that is like, $2,000 a minute we are talking about.
本尼 这可是 每分钟两千美元啊
You are into a hole already for…
你已经掉进了
No, no, no. 90 million bucks, Ben.
不 不 不 九千万美元的大坑
They’re not even my delays. I started today.
这才不是我造成的呢 我今天才上任
Ben, we need you on the floor.
本 你得来一下
We’re getting more information on that American 11.
我们有那架美航11更多的消息了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!