Hello. Give this to you?
你好 这个要交给你吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome aboard.
欢迎登机
Good morning, welcome aboard.
早上好 欢迎登机
How are you today?
你好
Excuse me, I’m gonna follow him down there.
麻烦让一下 我得跟着他过去
Good morning.
早上好
Got your seat number?
知道您的座号♥吗
Right down here on the right side.
直走右手边
Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好
And, sir, can I get you something to drink
先生 您在等待飞机起飞过程中
while you’re waiting for take-off?
需要什么饮料
Coffee would be great with cream and no sugar.
来一杯咖啡 加奶不加糖
Okay.
好的
Good morning. Thank you.
早上好 谢谢
Here you go.
可以了
Have a nice flight. Thank you.
祝您旅途愉快 谢谢
Thank you, very much.
非常感谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
Enjoy your flight. Here you go.
祝您旅途愉快 可以了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
There you go, have a nice flight.
可以了 祝您旅途愉快
Good morning.
早上好
I’m just looking for 19.
我在找十九号♥座位
Nineteen? Right down this way.
十九号♥ 这边走
What seat?
哪个位置
Hi. How are you?
你好
Good. How are you?
你好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Perfect.
很好
Let me give you a hand with that.
我来帮您一把
Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
Sorry.
对不起
Did you talk to the guys from Sony?
你跟索尼的人谈过了吗
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Good morning!
早上好
Looks good, Captain.
没问题 机长
All right, great, thanks.
很好 谢谢
Turn the lights off.
关灯
…number one, runway four-right.
降落 四右跑道
Final call for Flight 93,
美联航93号♥直飞旧金山航♥班♥
non-stop service to San Francisco.
最后呼叫
All passengers must make their way to Gate 19.
乘客朋友请到十九号♥门登机
You’re clear. Have a nice flight.
没问题 祝您旅途愉快
All right, clear to 5,000 feet as filed.
好的 按照飞行计划爬升至五千英尺
Squawk is 5273.
应答机代号♥5273
It’s Tom. Hey, what’s going on?
我是汤姆 出什么事儿了
Is that supposed to be the latest one?
那是最新版的吗
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Oh, good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
You just made it. 4D.
您刚好赶上 您的座位是4D
Thanks.
谢谢
Welcome aboard.
欢迎登机
Thanks.
谢谢
Is that the last one?
那是最后一位乘客吗
Last one.
最后一位
All right, great. I’ll see you later.
好的 待会儿见
I think we’re ready for you to close.
现在可以关舱门了
Watch your hands.
小心挤手
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
Alaskan Airlines, contact Bradley.
阿♥拉♥斯加航♥空♥公♥司♥ 呼叫布拉德利
Approach 135.32.
进近频率135.32
US Air 2682, Boston Center, roger.
美联航2682 波士顿管制中心 收到
Charlie echo 7821, roger.
查理 回应7821 收到
Get back down to 7,000.
下降到七千英尺
Am-X 7281, contact Boston.
美航X7281 呼叫波士顿中心
133.42. Have a nice day.
进近频率133.42 祝好
And American 11, Boston Center. Good morning.
美航11 波士顿中心 早上好
Boston Center, American 11 is with you,
波士顿中心 美航11回到你所在频率
climbing to 14,000.
正爬升至一万四千英尺
And American 11, turn 20 degrees to the right.
美航11 右转二十度
Roger. 20 degrees to the right. American 11.
收到 右转二十度 美航11
US Air 8720, Boston Center, roger.
美联航8720 波士顿管制中心 收到
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please make sure your tray tables are up,
请务必收好您的餐桌板
your seat backs are in their full upright position,
确保您的座位靠背处于直立状态
and please switch off all cellular phones…
并关闭手♥机♥…
Cut it a little close.
再系紧一点
…and any other electronic devices.
…及其它电子设备
You going home?
回家吗
Yeah.
是的
Just here for work.
我到这儿出差的
Your seat belt, please.
请您系好安全带
Oh, yeah, sure.
好的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
flight deck, my name is Jason Dahl and I’ll be your captain today.
我是本次航♥班♥的机长贾森·达尔
With me is First Officer Lee Homer,
与我同行的是副机长李·荷马
and together, the two of us will fly you to San Francisco.
将由我们两人带领各位乘客飞往旧金山
En route time today is 5 hours and 25 minutes.
航程时间为五小时二十五分
That’ll put us on the gate in San Francisco on time or a little bit early,
我们将准时或略早抵达旧金山
maybe a little bit before 11:00 local time.
预计在当地时间十一点前抵达
It’s a beautiful day for flying,
天气条件适宜飞行
and our forecast across the country is much as you see it here.
整段航程天气晴好
In just a few moments,
稍后
our flight attendants will be
空乘人员将会
showing you a very important safety demonstration.
播放重要的安全示范片
Whether you are a frequent flyer or a first-time traveler,
不管您飞行频繁还是初次乘机
I urge you to put down your reading materials
我谨希望您放下手中的读物
and pay attention to this very important information.
留意这些重要信息
Thank you, and welcome aboard.
谢谢合作 欢迎登机
United 93, ops.
美联航93 标准操作
Tail north. Then clear to push.
机尾朝北 可以离港了
Okay. Tail north.
好的 机尾朝北
Clear to push us. Start.
离港 启动吧
Okay, tail north.
好的 机尾朝北
Brakes released. Cleared to push.
释放制动闸 离港
Yeah, good morning.
早上好
This is Rich Sullivan
我是瑞秋·沙利文
with the 11:15 strategic planning telcon.
有一层十一点一刻的飞行计划变更
We’re updating advisory number 23.
我们需要更新二十三号♥公告
First issue, we’re showing
头版公告
15-minute departure delays out of Newark.
纽瓦克航♥班♥起飞延迟十五分钟
Give us an update there.
请为我们更新
I just spoke to Pete.
我刚跟皮特谈过
They’re gonna try and get those reduced or eliminated.
他们想降低或者取消限制
They’re gonna get Washington to reduce their restrictions,
他们将减少华盛顿管制区域
so probably it’ll clear up in about a half hour or so.
因此或许半小时就能清出航线
Okay, we’re gonna lessen the
好的 我们降低或者取消
restrictions or eliminate them on the Newark departures.
纽瓦克航♥班♥的飞行限制
And the departure delays should be coming down here very soon.
起飞延误通知应该不久就传达到了
Next, we got a large-scale
还有件事 今天东海岸
military exercise off the East Coast today.
将举♥行♥大规模军事演习
All the offshore routes are gonna be closed at 1400.
十四点将关闭所有近海航线
All the traffic will have to be moved inland.
所有交通航道转至内陆地区
Any questions on that?
有什么问题吗
This is JetBlue.
这里是捷蓝航♥空♥公♥司♥
Is Amber 761 available for offloads today?
允许琥珀761航♥班♥的乘客今天转机吗
Don’t go for it.
别冒险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!