Hey! You!
就你
What is it? What?
怎么了 怎么回事
Stop! Somebody else?
叫你别讲 是谁啊
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Okay.
好的
Just stay calm. Just stay calm.
保持冷静 保持冷静
You guys are all right?
你们没事吧
Sit! Sit!
坐下 坐下
Hey, sit! Sit!
坐下 坐下
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Get your seat belts on!
系上安全带
You’re not supposed to
都能看到地面了
be able to see the ground that low, are you?
我们飞得太低了吧
No, and not this fast!
恩 速度也太快了
Hello? 911?
喂 911吗
Yes, hijacking in progress.
是的 我们遭到劫机
I’m in the bathroom. United flight 93.
我在盥洗室 是联航93号♥
Yeah, I love you, too, Fred.
我也爱你 佛瑞德
Goodbye.
拜
You call your people.
打个电♥话♥吧
Oh, Christ, it’s not real. I understand.
天啊 这不是真的 我能理解
It’s not real, so I can handle it myself.
那是假的 我一个人就能应付
Go for the detonator first.
先搞定炸♥弹♥
How do we get into the cockpit door?
怎么进入驾驶室
Breakaway panels.
拼板门
Just take him down.
把他摆平
You go after me…
你跟着我
Absolutely. …but you go fast. Listen.
当然 不过得快点 听着
I’m listening! But we need
我听着 可我们
to know who’s gonna fucking fly the plane!
得搞明白事后谁来开飞机
Go for his throat! What?
掐住他的喉咙 你说什么
He said he could fly!
他说他会开飞机
He said he can fly! He can fly a plane.
他说他会开 他会开飞机
Listen, I think we might have a pilot.
听着 我想我们有个飞行员
They said there’s a pilot onboard!
他们说乘客里有个飞行员
We got a pilot. What? Who? Who?
我们有个飞行员 什么 是谁 是谁
Which one? This guy right here.
哪个 就这位
Down there. Third row.
往那边去 第三排
On the right. Third row, third row.
在右边 第三排 第三排
Okay! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
好的 恩 好的
You were a pilot? Yeah.
你是飞行员吗
I mean, a single engine, I mean, you know?
我只会开单引擎飞机 懂吗
Right. Right, right. You can fly this plane?
太好了 太好了 太好了 你可以开这架飞机吧
I don’t know. I mean, I’ll try. Okay.
不知道 可以试试 好的
‘Cause we’re gonna get you up there.
我们要把你弄进驾驶舱
I understand. That’s why we’ve gotta do something right now.
我明白 所以我们必须马上行动
You got a plan? Come on!
你有计划了吗 快点
Now, we’re gonna take you up to the front of the plane.
现在 我们要把你带到飞机前面去
You can come up behind us. Okay. If you can get me in there,
你可以跟在我们后面 好吧 如果能到那里
I think I might be able to land it,
我想我能够让飞机降落
but I need a lot of help from the ground.
不过需要地面的配合才行
I can talk you down. I can talk you down.
我可以为你喊话 我来喊话
I did eight years ATC.
我做过八年的航管
Okay. You did? Listen.
好的 是吗 听着
When you get me in there, you’ve gotta get ahold of the controls,
一进去 你们就得夺下操纵杆
because if he does anything sudden,
一旦他突然有所行动
we don’t have enough room,
限于空间大小
to pull out of it. Okay?
我们没法及时反应 明白吗
You gotta get him off the controls.
你们得让他远离操纵杆
What the fuck is he doing? I don’t know.
他♥娘♥的♥在干什么 我不知道
Okay, there’s a pilot. We’ve got to get the pilot.
好的 这里有个飞行员 飞行员我们有了
We have to do something, right? I mean, he’s all over the place.
我们得做点什么 对吧 劫匪在开飞机
I understand.
理解
We are alone up here.
我们只能靠自己了
Nobody is going to help us. We’ve got to do it. Okay?
没人会帮我们 我们得自己动手 明白吗
Who is the pilot?
谁是飞行员
I don’t know.
我不知道
Hi, Mom, it’s me.
妈 是我
I’m on the plane that’s been hijacked.
我的班机被劫持了
I’m just calling to tell you
我只想跟你说
that I love you, and goodbye.
我爱你 再见
This really kind woman
是我旁边这位好心的女士
handed me the phone and she said to call you.
给我电♥话♥让我打给你的
If I don’t make it out of this alive,
万一我最终丧命
will you please promise that you’ll call my family?
你可以答应我给我家人打电♥话♥吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just tell them I love them.
跟他们说我爱他们
Tell my wife and my boys that I love them.
告诉我太太和儿子 我爱他们
Here, take these. There’s more. Pass these along. Here.
这边 带着这些 还有更多 传过去
Who is the fucking pilot?
谁是飞行员
In the brown shirt.
穿灰色T恤的那个
Phil, Phil, it’s me. I’ve been on a plane that’s been hijacked.
菲尔 菲尔 是我 我在一架被劫持的飞机上
Listen, a bunch of the guys have got together
听着 有些人凑到了一起
and they said that we’re gonna,
他们说他们准备
like, try and take over the plane.
夺回飞机
But, baby, I promise you,
但是 宝贝 我向你保证
if I get out of this, I’m quitting tomorrow.
一旦脱险 我明天就辞职
I’ll quit tomorrow. I promise, I’ll quit tomorrow.
我明天就不干了 我保证
And tell my babies I love them.
告诉孩子们我爱他们
Our Father, who art in heaven,
我们在天上的父
hallowed be Thy name.
愿人们都尊您的名为圣
Thy kingdom come,
愿您的国降临
Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
愿您的旨意行在地上如同行在天上一样
And forgive us our trespasses
请宽恕我们的罪过
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
如同我们宽恕他人一样
I don’t want to be here.
我不想待这儿
Baby, I don’t want to be here. Baby…
宝贝 我不想待在这里 宝贝
We’re gonna break into the cockpit, and we’re gonna fly it.
我们准备攻入驾驶室 自己来开这架飞机
No, it’s gonna be okay.
不 会没事的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You guys, come on, let’s go, let’s go.
伙计们 行动了 走 走
Come on, guys, what are we waiting for?
来吧 伙计们 还等什么
Let’s roll. Come on. Let’s go already.
冲啊 快 走
No messing around, boys.
刻不容缓 伙计们
We got no choice, no choice, no choice.
我们别无选择 别无选择 别无选择
Oh, Jesus, let’s go.
上帝 我们走
Get yourself going. Come on.
快上吧 快
Go!
冲啊
Get the bomb! Get the bomb!
夺下炸♥弹♥ 夺下炸♥弹♥
Saeed! Ziad!
萨伊德 齐亚德
Get the bomb! Get the bomb!
夺下炸♥弹♥ 夺下炸♥弹♥
Get his thumb off the trigger!
把他的拇指扳下引爆器
Get his hand, get his hand!
抓住他的手 抓住他的手
Get the bomb!
夺下炸♥弹♥
I got it! I got it!
拿到了 拿到了
It’s a fake! It’s a fake!
是假的 是假的
The bomb’s a fake! It’s a fake!
炸♥弹♥是假的 假的
Forward!
前进啊
Look out!
小心
Son of a bitch! Come here, you!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 有种过来
God damn it!
我♥操♥
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
No!
不
Get the knife! Get the knife! Grab his hand!
把刀夺走 把刀夺走 抓住他的手
Get it!
拿到了
Get the pilot!
叫飞行员过来
No! No! Come on!
不 不 快点
Get him up! Get him up! Come on, come on, you can do it.
把他弄起来 把他弄起来 快点 快点 你可以的
Bring it up here!
推过来
Move it!
撞