We’re trying to get this CAP established over New York.
我们正在纽约建立市民防空协会
I don’t give a shit about the CAP!
市民防空协会管个屁用
Listen to me. I’ve got a board full of planes.
给我听着 我需要整编队的战机
American 77’s missing! United 93 another suspected hijack.
77号♥航♥班♥失踪了 93号♥航♥班♥又被劫持
Where are those fighter jets? Are they…
你们的歼击机都哪去了
You’ve got to get them into position
你该把他们调来
to do something about these aircraft.
控制这些被劫飞机
We’ve got Selfridge on the command post right now.
我们刚与塞尔弗里奇空军基地联♥系♥上
They’ve got two jets that can fly from Alpena right now.
他们正从阿尔皮纳调两架歼击机来
Get them on frequency. Hand them off to that.
让他们保持在这个频段 随时联♥系♥
Copy that.
收到
What do you got, Foxy? What do you got?
福克斯 什么情况
We got two F-16s out of Selfridge,
塞尔弗里奇空军基地给咱们派了两架F16
Chevy flight, airborne,
隶属追猎小队
coming to our freq now.
正接进我们的频率
They’re unarmed, but that’s all we’ve got.
没有装载武器 但我们目前只能搞到这么多了
Copy that.
明白了
We’re gonna need more support and I’ve got to know, sir.
我们需要更多支持 先生
When they get there, what can they do?
他们何时能到 他们能做什么
…for a real world military mission.
这是真正的军事任务
I understand it’s a commercial airliner, sir.
我明白这是商用客机 先生
There will be casualties. But what…
乘客肯定会有死伤 但是
Think about what happens if they hit the ground.
想想一旦他们成功击中目标
Think of what… If they hit the Capitol, sir.
想想如果目标是国会大厦 会是什么情况 先生
Go ahead, MCC. Go ahead, go ahead.
继续讲 指挥中心 继续
We got two F-16s coming out of Selfridge,
塞尔弗里奇空军基地给我们派来两架F16
but they’re unarmed.
但没有武装
But how many more are out there? That’s the question.
还会有多少架飞机被劫持 这是个问题
We’ve got a report of at least one more. May we engage?
报告说至少还有一架 可能会发生交火吗
I think we shouldn’t provoke them.
最好别激怒他们
Just do what they want.
按照他们说的做
And then they’ll land
然后他们会着陆
and let us go and let the authorities…
并让我们离开 官方会…
Shouldn’t somebody try to talk to them?
不该有人去和他们谈判吗
…the police, they’ll take care of them.
警♥察♥会来对付他们的
Give them what they want.
按他们说的做
Maybe we can negotiate with them.
也许我们能和他们谈判
Quiet.
安静
Just listen to me, sweetie,
听我说 亲爱的
I want you to call the authorities…
我要你给政♥府♥打电♥话♥
I’m calling from the Airfone.
我正在飞机上跟你通话
You believe me, don’t you, Mom?
你相信我 对吗妈妈
Did he stab him?
他会伤害他吗
We got to go up there.
我们该走了
Just take us back to the airport…
把我们带回机场
It’s all right. It’s just us.
没什么 只有我们
Let us see the passenger. Just the passenger.
我们要看看那名乘客 就看他一眼
Richard, it’s Jeremy.
里奇 我是杰里米
I’m on the plane. Let me talk to Lyzzie.
我在飞机上 让我和莉齐通话
Okay… You.
好吧 你过来
There’s the passenger he stabbed.
这有位乘客被刺伤了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Okay. We’re just checking the passenger.
好的 我们要检查一下他
Did you contact the pilot?
能和机长联♥系♥上吗
No, nobody said anything.
不行 驾驶舱没有动静
We can’t get through to the cockpit.
我们也不能过去
We can’t get through.
过不去
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的
Sir, okay. Okay, sir.
先生 好的
We’re United flight 93. We’ve been hijacked.
这是美联航93号♥航♥班♥ 我们被劫持了
There’s three men with knives.
有三个人手握刀具
One of them has a bomb strapped around his waist.
其中一个腰部捆着炸♥弹♥
See if he has a pulse. Is he breathing?
检查脉搏 还有呼吸吗
No, there’s nothing. There’s nothing.
没有了 都没了
Ahmed.
艾哈迈德
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
You’ve got to come back here. What is it?
你跟我回去 怎么了
Come back here, come back here. What?
回去 回去 什么
Oh, my God. Come on. Come on. Come on.
上帝啊 走 走
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Stewardess, what’s happening up there? What is happening?
乘务员 前面发生了什么
This is awful. Listen… What is happening?
太糟糕了 听我说 什么情况
Just… We’re going back to the airport.
我们会平安回到机场的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
大家都会没事的
Call the pilot. Listen…
呼叫机长啊 听着
I don’t know.
我也不清楚
We’re just finding out what we can find out.
我们要把事情搞清楚
Get back here. Get back here.
回来 回来
Listen, listen, listen.
大家听着
Listen! The pilots are on the ground.
听着 机长已经死了
That was the pilots.
我看到了
They’re on the ground outside the cockpit.
他们就躺在驾驶舱门口
They’re on the floor.
他们已经死了
She saw the pilot what?
她看到机长怎么样了
What? What did she say?
什么 她在说什么
The stewardess just said the pilots aren’t flying the plane.
那个乘务员说机长没在驾驶飞机
She saw two bodies in front of the cockpit on the floor.
她在驾驶舱门口看到两具尸体
They said they saw the pilot and the co-pilot on the floor.
她们看到机长和副驾都死了
Oh, Jesus.
老天
Flight United 93, call in.
93号♥航♥班♥ 请回答
MCC? Cleveland is saying that
指挥中心吗 克利夫兰指挥塔确认
Delta 1989 is considered a hijack.
达美1989被劫机
They’re considering Delta 1989 a hijack.
他们确认达美1989遭到劫机
We got Delta 1989,
我们收到
suspected hijack, heading west.
达美1989被劫 正向西飞行
Hit me up every track. Did you copy that, sir?
把航线全标出来 先生 你听到了吗
Two planes? Yes.
两架飞机 是的
This is a second plane, sir, coming in.
这是第二架了 先生
We got the one going west out of Boston,
一架向西往波士顿飞去
and American 11 coming into Washington.
美航11则飞向华盛顿
We still got the Selfridge planes, sir.
我们还有塞尔弗里奇调来的飞机 先生
Yes, sir. These guys are not armed.
是的 他们没有武装
These fighters are not armed, and we could ram…
虽然没武器 但我们可以去撞
If we ram them and eject, sir.
飞行员可以在撞之前弹射出来
Do we have the authority, though?
我们有授权吗
Just spoke to Cleveland,
对克利夫兰指挥塔说
they said that US Air 2619 was headed towards Chicago.
美航♥空♥2619正飞往芝加哥
They’ve just evacuated the Sears Tower.
西尔斯大厦刚疏散完
Jesus Christ!
老天
United 93 is now reported as NORDO.
北美航♥空♥司令部发来报告
No transponder,
93号♥航♥班♥无法通讯
and now heading eastbound, over Cleveland.
目前正向东飞跃克里夫兰
Let me know what the hell is going on.
有消息就通知我
Six miles southwest of the White House,
白宫西南方六英里处 波士顿指挥中心
Boston Center’s tracking a primary moving fast.
发现一架急速飞行的班机
Call Dulles tower.
呼叫杜勒斯指挥塔
Give me this again. Give me this again.
再说一遍
Can you get me some verification on that?
能再核实一遍吗
Sir, we have a VFR aircraft
先生 我们看到飞机了
southwest of Washington, headed straight in now.
华盛顿西南方 这向这里冲来
Sir, I got another flight coming up south.
先生 南方又出现一架飞机
We have a plane headed toward the Capitol.
有架飞机向国会大厦冲去
I got an unidentified plane…
我发现一架不明飞机
Yes. I need to know about the ROE. Can we engage?
没错 我要知道交战规则 能不能交战
I want you to give me a 30-mile circle
给我里根国家机场
around Reagan National.
方圆三十里的雷达图
Right now, you hit me up every track on every aircraft.
现在 你把所有飞机的航线都标出来
Do we have any communication with the President at all?
我们和总统府那边有联络吗
Where are the fighters?
战机在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!