Sir, I need rules of engagement.
长官 我需要接战准则
What do I do, sir?
我该怎么做 长官
Yes, sir. Hold on.
是的长官 等一下
MCC, I’m on with CONR right now,
任务控制中心 我在跟美国北美防空司令部大♥陆♥地区
requesting clarification for rules of engagement.
请求批准接战准则
Yeah.
是的
We’ll let you know when Langley’s airborne.
我们会在维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地起飞后通知您
Yes, sir. ID type and tail.
是的 长官 确认目标后跟踪
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
All right, thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢 长官
We have no shoot-down authority.
我们不准击落目标
No shoot-down authority at this time.
目前不准击落目标
It is ID type and tail. ID type and tail.
确认目标后先跟踪 只能跟踪
Shoot-down authority comes from the President and the President only.
只有总统能授权击落目标
How long is it gonna take to get that authority, sir?
多久才能得到授权 长官
Where the hell is the liaison?
军方联络人到底在哪
Boston’s stopping. Boston’s already stopped their…
波士顿已停飞 波士顿已经停止…
Good.
很好
You gotta work the military on this one.
这次得动用军事力量
Colonel, listen. We got a bad situation going on.
上校 有个大♥麻♥烦
I need you to do everything
用尽一切办法
you can to get these lines of communication open.
开放沟通管道
We got at least two planes into that goddamn building.
至少有两架飞机撞上世贸中心
We got multiple situations going on.
同时发生多起状况
We’ve given you people…
我给了你人手…
Listen, I know it’s not your job to do this,
我明白这不是你的职责
but you’ve gotta do what you can.
但请你尽力而为
We gotta get jets on every one of those aircraft on that board.
得派战机对板上列出的航♥班♥进行拦截
Are you in direct contact with
你能直接和五角大楼联络
the Pentagon or are you talking to some liaison?
还是通过联络人
No, no, no, I’m talking to them.
没有联络人 我直接与他们联络
They understand the gravity of the situation.
他们知道此事的严重性
I’ll give you the best update I can…
我会尽快报告最新情况…
No, I need action is what I need. I understand.
不 不是要你说漂亮话 明白
I need action. I understand.
我要的是行动 明白
Exactly.
正是如此
And long, long quarters with hardly any breaks.
每一局都很久 少有时间休息
And, yeah, it’s…
还有就是…
You take out all your aggression
把所有的攻击性和
and all your, you know, all your shit for the day.
糟糕情绪都发泄一空
I think golf is pretty much all I’m up for now.
高尔夫几乎成为我生活唯一的色彩
Yeah? Well, not like you have time for anything else.
是吗 我不像你有时间干别的
You know, but you can make time, though.
忙归忙 你还是可以抽点时间
No, you’re right.
你说得对
You’re absolutely right. That’s why I had to… I mean…
完全正确 正因如此我才…
When I left school, I knew
我毕业之后 我知道在某种意义上
I just had to continue rugby in some way.
自己得继续踢橄榄球
So there were…
顺其自然就…
There was, like, this league that started.
成立了这个橄榄球联盟
It’s kind of like a city league. It’s kind of my outlet.
有点像个市立联盟 算是我的发泄管道
Would you like anything to drink?
想喝点什么吗
No. I’m fine, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Sure? Yes.
不要吗 不用
There you are.
给您
Thank you.
谢谢
Have a nice morning. Thank you.
祝您今天愉快 谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思
Here you go, sir. – Thank you, my dear.
给您 先生 谢谢 亲爱的
You’re welcome.
不客气
Not having breakfast?
不吃早餐吗
No, thank you. I’m gonna go to sleep in a minute.
不了 谢谢 我马上就睡了
A little early?
这么早
You wouldn’t have any Scotch you could put in there, would you?
舱里的威士忌都被你喝光了吧
It’d be $4. No, I’m just kidding.
四美金 不用了 我开玩笑的
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
Care for coffee?
咖啡可以吗
Oh, yes.
可以
And, you know, you’re coming up the Jersey Turnpike.
当你过了新泽西州收费站
And I’ll tell you, New York was like,
眼前的纽约简直就像
it was like Emerald City, you know?
就像是翡翠城一样
Yeah. Beautiful.
漂亮吧
It was beautiful.
美不胜收
The sun coming up behind the buildings.
太阳在楼宇之后升起
Time for a drink, even for dinner?
要不喝点东西 干脆直接吃顿吧
Yeah, sounds great.
好 听起来不错
We’ve got three kids at home,
我们有三个孩子
so that’s a full-time job right there.
那可是项要全心全意投入的活
And you wanted the hot breakfast, right?
您的早餐要热的吧
And you wanted the hot breakfast, right?
您的早餐要热的吧
Everything okay here? Good.
都还好吗 很好
He’s got a bomb!
他有炸♥弹♥
He’s got a bomb!
他有炸♥弹♥
Get back! Get back!
退后 退后
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Move! Don’t stop! Go! Go!
快跑 别停下 快走
Open the door. Open the door and nobody will be hurt.
把门打开 把门打开就没人会受伤了
Jesus Christ. Go! Go!
天哪 快走
Sit down and fasten your seat belts!
坐下 系上安全带
Do it!
快照做
No, no.
不要 不要
You want to get that? You got the aircraft?
想接过去吗 你来开吧
I have the airplane.
没问题
Go! Go! Go!
快上 快上
Get out of here, get out of here! Mayday!
出去 快出去 有险情
Get out of here!
出去
No!
不要
Tom.
汤姆
He started to scream, and somebody said,
他突然大喊 然后有人叫
“Get out of here, get out of here.”
“出去 快出去”
No!
不要
No! No, please, no!
不要 拜托不要
Jesus Christ.
天哪
There’s a guy who got stabbed.
有人被刺伤了
He what? They stabbed this guy.
被怎么了 他们刺伤了他
In first class, they stabbed him. It’s the truth.
在头等舱 他们刺伤了他 是真的
Who is that? There’s a bomb,
他们是谁 有个炸♥弹♥
there’s a man with a bomb.
有个人身上有炸♥弹♥
What? And they have stabbed a passenger.
什么 他们还刺伤了一名乘客
Oh, my God! Where’s Debbie?
天哪 黛比在哪
The men took her. They took Debbie. They grabbed her.
那个人把她带走了 他们抓了黛比
Where is Debbie?
黛比在哪
They’re taking over the plane. They took Debbie.
他们劫下了飞机 他们抓了黛比
What?
什么
United 93, air
联航93 一点钟方向十二英里
traffic for you is 1 o’clock, 12 miles eastbound 371.
东行高度3710公尺处有航♥班♥
United 1523, did you hear somebody,
联航1523 你听到什么吗
did you hear some other aircraft on the frequency here?
此频率上还有其他飞机吗
Fuck!
靠
Anything?
有人回答吗
United 93, Cleveland.
联航93 这里是克里夫兰
Verify your altitude.
请确认你的高度
United 93, Cleveland.
联航93 这里是克里夫兰
How do you hear?
听见了吗
United 93, Cleveland.
联航93 这里是克里夫兰
United 93, Cleveland.
联航93 这里是克里夫兰
Verify your altitude.
请确认你的高度
Tom, I’m getting no response out of a United 93. No response at all.
汤姆 联航93没有任何回应
Ninetythree? Correct.
是九十三吗 是的
All right.
知道了