撞球?
Billiards?!
难不成他们只是路经此地?
They were just passing through here?
他们要去毕佛堡
Going to Fort Buford.
你刚刚海扁了一个无辜的人
You kicked the shit out of an innocent man.
无辜?
lnnocent?
怎么个无辜法?
lnnocent of what?
天啊 威尔…
Jesus. Will.
奈德
Jesus. Ned.
你以前做过这种事吗?
You done this before?
做过很多次
Plenty times.
他的枪一定卡膛了
His pistol must’ve jammed.
把蜡烛拿过来一点 我看不到
Here. Bring that candle in closer. l can’t see.
若不是枪卡膛 他一定不会被人打得这么惨
He wouldn’t take no beating if it hadn’t jammed.
他不会不战而降
He wouldn’t give it over and not shoot.
他气色不太好
He don’t look so good.
他根本没拔枪?
He didn’t even pull his pistol?
-小子 他不像你这么悍 -至少我会拔枪
-He ain’t as tough as you,Kid. -l’d have pulled my pistol.
你拔啦 你把”枪”从那个女人里面抽出来 跳窗逃命
You did! Out of the lady and out the window!
-逃命是你的点子 我本来… -我们得走了
-That was your idea! l– -We got to go.
这么快就走? 我正想再来一次呢
What? l’m ready for another advance.
-你还没开工就想尝甜头? -等你们收工之后再说吧
-You’ll use it all up. -No more advances on what’s not done.
甜心 我们只是在等天气放晴嘛
Sweetheart,we’re just waiting on this weather to clear!
我们还需要点食物 至少要够我们吃三天
We’re going to need more food! About three days’ worth.
三天?
Three days?
我们明天就去杀那些牛仔
We can kill them tomorrow.
没有他 我谁都不杀
l don’t kill nobody without him.
我们不需要他 咱们两个就能搞定
We don’t need him! We can do it.
而且…
Besides. . .
他只是个落魄潦倒的养猪户
. . .he ain’t nothing but a broken-down pig farmer.
我们明天早上 会带点食物和威士忌来
One of us’ll bring food in the morning,and some whiskey too!
顺便带点药来
And some medicine if you got any!
你听他呻♥吟♥哀号♥不烦吗?
Don’t it make you sick hearing him?
女士们 别担心
Don’t you ladies worry!
我和奈德会帮你们 宰了那两个王八蛋
Me and Ned will kill them two sons of bitches for you!
克劳蒂雅
Claudia.
-她不在这里 -是你吗 奈德?
-Claudia’s not here. -ls that you,Ned?
我看到他了
l seen him.
我看到死亡天使
l seen the Angel of Death.
我看到那条幽冥河
l seen a river,Ned.
-他有双蛇眼 -谁有双蛇眼?
-He’s got snake eyes. -Who’s got snake eyes?
是死亡天使
lt’s the Angel of Death.
奈德 我好怕死
l’m scared of dying.
冷静点 伙伴
Easy,partner.
我也看到克劳蒂雅了
l seen Claudia too.
看到克劳蒂雅不是很好吗?
That’s good you saw Claudia,ain’t it?
她脸上都是虫
Her face was all covered with worms.
奈德 我好怕
Ned,l’m scared.
我要死了
l’m dying.
不要告诉任何人
No,don’t tell nobody.
不要告诉我的孩子们
Don’t tell my kids. . .
我以前做过的那些事 知道吗?
. . .none of the things l done. You hear?
好的
All right,Will.
他要死了 对不对?
He’s gonna die,ain’t he?
也许
Maybe.
万一他死了怎么办?
Supposing he does?
咱们就埋了他
We’ll bury him.
我不是那个意思
That ain’t what l mean.
你想知道我会不会帮你 杀了那两个牛仔?
You mean will l help you kill them cowboys?
我的眼睛不好 看不到他们
l can’t spot them myself.
但是你可以
But you could.
我打赌你在半里外就能看到那个王八蛋
That big bastard,you could spot him a half-mile off,l bet.
万一我看到他又怎么样?
And if l spot him?
我就骑马过去杀了他
Then l ride up close and shoot him.
就这么简单?
Just like that?
我是个杀手 我以前也干过这种事
l’m a damn killer. l done it before.
我这个杀手比他像样多了
l’m more of a killer than he is.
是吗?
Yeah?
对
Yeah!
我还以为你是天使
l thought you was an angel.
你还没死
You ain’t dead.
我被一个
Some big fellow. . .
大块头扁得惨兮兮
. . .kicked the hell out of me.
我的脸一定跟你的一样精彩
l must look like you now.
你一点都不像我
You don’t look nothing like me.
我无意冒犯你
No offense meant.
被那两个牛仔 伤害的人一定是你
You got to be the one those cowboys cut up.
我的伙伴…奈德和小子…
My partners,Ned and that Kid. . .
在吗?
. . .they around?
他们知道你退烧之后 就出去勘察地形了
They went out scouting when your fever broke.
勘察地形?
Scouting?
他们到拜提牧场…
Out to the Bar T. . .
找他们去了
. . .looking for them.
我在这里躺了多久?
How long l been here?
三天
Three days.
你饿不饿?
Are you hungry or. . . .
三天?
Three days?
那应该饿了
l ought to be. . . .
我以为自己死了
l thought l was gone.
但我现在倒是注意到这里的…
l wouldn’t normally pay no notice to high country like this. . .
这里的树木
. . .trees,but l’m sure noticing now.
我以为自己死定了
Thought l was dying for sure.
我帮你把帽子带来了
l brought your hat.
你留在葛瑞利那儿
You left it down at Greely’s.
谢了
Thanks.
那个警长…
That sheriff. . . .
-还在找我吗? -你是说小比尔?
-He still looking for me? -Little Bill?
没有 他以为你到南方去了
No,he thinks you went south.
你真的会杀了那两个牛仔吗?
Are you really going to kill them cowboys?
大概吧
l guess.
杀了他们还是有赏金吧?
Still a payment coming,isn’t there?
你那两个朋友…
Them other two,your friends. . .
已经预支了不少酬劳
. . .they been taking advances on the payment.
预支?
Advances?
免费打炮
Free ones.
免费?
Free ones?
艾莉丝和阿丝帮他们免费服务
Alice and Silky been giving them free ones.
我明白了
l see.
你也要免费服务吗?
Would you like a free one?
不要了
l guess not.
我不是说跟我 我是说…
l didn’t mean with me. l meant. . .
若你要的话 艾莉丝和阿丝会很乐意为你免费服务
. . .Alice and Silky would be happy to give you a free one if you wanted.
我不是那个意思
That’s all l meant.
我不希望
l didn’t mean. . .
因为你吃苦 而得到免费服务
. . .l didn’t want a free one because you been cut up and all.
我那天说你像我是有口无心
What l said about you looking like me,that ain’t true.
你不像我那么丑
You ain’t ugly like me.
只是我们两个都有伤疤
lt’s just that we both got scars.
你是个漂亮的女人
You’re a beautiful woman and if l wanted a free one. . .
若我真的要人免费服务 我宁愿是跟你
. . .l’d want it with you more than the other two.
我拒绝是因为…
lt’s just that. . .
因为我太太
. . .l can’t on account of my wife.
你太太?
Your wife?
对
Yeah.
是这样的…
You see…
我很敬佩你…
l admire you for that.
敬佩你对太太的忠诚
For being true to your wife.
我认识很多…
l’ve known a lot of men. . .
对太太不忠的男人
. . .who weren’t.
我想也是
l suppose.
她在堪萨斯吗?
ls she back in Kansas?