告诉他一离开本郡 就帮鲍伯开手拷
He can loose Bob’s cuffs as soon as he’s outside the county.
我的枪呢?
Got my pistols?
你应该知道吧 鲍伯
l guess you know,Bob. . .
下次被我碰见 我一定会自卫开枪杀了你
. . .that if l see you again l’ll just shoot in self-defense.
我没有偷走你的传记作家
l didn’t steal your biographer!
他是自愿留下的
He’s staying on his own account!
他去死我也不管
He can go stuff himself as well,can’t he?!
我祝你们全部得瘟疫死翘翘
The plague on the whole stinking lot of you!
你们这些目无王法的人♥渣♥
Without morals or laws!
你们这些妓♥女♥ 不守法 没有荣誉感…
And all you whores! You got no laws and no honor!
难怪你们全都跑到美国来
lt’s no wonder you all emigrated to America!
因为英国才不要你们这些人♥渣♥呢
Because they wouldn’t have you in England!
你们全都是野蛮人
You’re a lot of savages!
我诅咒你们这些该死的野蛮人
You’re all a bunch of bloody savages! A curse on you!
在小比尔修理那个英国人之后
Nobody’s going to come. . .
不会有人敢来的
. . .after what Little Bill done to that Englishman.
荻莱菈 桌子脏死了 你还不去清理?
Delilah,can’t you get them tables clean?
把脸遮起来
Cover your face
说不定会有人想上你 你就不用当女佣了
Somebody might hump you and you wouldn’t have to clean.
-遮脸那种东西叫什么来着? -面纱
-What do they call that face cover? -A veil.
对 去搞个面纱来
Yeah. Get a veil!
要下雨了
Rain’s coming.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
威尔
Will
你确定?
You sure?
你还好吧 威尔?
You all right,Will?
艾莉丝 有人找你
Fellow asking for you.
今晚?不是开玩笑吧?
Tonight? You ain’t joshing?
这边请 先生
This way,mister.
风大雨大的还逛窑子 八成是色♥欲♥熏心
Must be randy as hell to come out in this shit.
他说”不 你错了 小比尔”
‘No,no! You’re wrong,Little Bill” ! he said.
“是小写的J 不是大写”
‘That’s not a Curly J. That’s a Bobbed J! ”
被他偷改过
He had changed it over. And l said to him. . .
我跟他说”吉姆 你这个说谎的偷马贼”
. . . ”Jim,you’re a liar and a horse thief! ”
他发现没有人愿意帮他
When he saw nobody would help him,he started crying. . .
他就开始大哭大闹
. . .and sobbing and just carrying on.
他说”求求你 不要杀我 比尔…”
He said,”God,please,don’t kill me,Bill! ”
我说”吉姆 你这样太恶心了…”
So l said,”Jim,it makes me sick. . . ”
把窗户打开
Open the window,will you?
“你带着两把手♥枪♥ 和一把来♥福♥枪♥”
‘ . . .to see a man carrying two pistols and a Henry rifle. . .
“居然像个哭娃娃一样”
. . .and crying like a damn baby. ”
-所以你杀了他? -没有
-So you killed him? -No.
但我实在该杀他的
But l should have.
我受不了他们那种人
l can’t abide them kind.
他们一天到晚在酒馆里出没
You see them in the taverns.
流浪汉和烂醉如泥的车夫
Tramps and drunk teamsters.
疯狂的矿工
Crazed miners.
拿着手♥枪♥耀武扬威 自以为是老大
Sporting their pistols and acting like they was bad men.
但是他们既没种又没格
But without any sand or character. Not even any bad character.
我不喜欢杀手
l do not like assassins.
也不喜欢没格的人
Or men of low character.
像你朋友英格兰鲍伯那样
Like your friend,English Bob.
鲍伯不是懦夫
But,now Bob was no coward.
他不会在你面前哭哭啼啼
He wouldn’t cry and carry on like that–
警长 我…
Sheriff. . . .
可恶 我没有水桶了
l don’t have any more receptacles.
也许你该把 帮你盖房♥子的木匠吊死
Maybe you should hang the carpenter.
我的意思是…如果吊死…
l was just saying because of the. . . . You hang. . . .
算了
Doesn’t matter.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
外面风大雨大的
On a night like this!
-哪位? -比尔 我是副警长查理海特
-Who the hell is it? -Deputy Charley Hecker,Bill.
刚刚镇上来了三个人 比尔
Three fellows just come into town,Bill.
他们在葛瑞利那儿
They’re down to Greely’s.
其中两个有带枪
There’s two of them got guns.
那小子怎么慢吞吞的?
What the hell’s keeping that Kid?
他该不会…
You don’t suppose he’s up–
天啊 威尔
Jesus,Will!
你气色糟透了
You look like shit.
还记得伊格汉德的死状吗?
You remember Eagle Hendershot?
我看到他了
l saw him.
威尔 他已经死了
Will,he’s dead.
奈德 我真的看到他了
No,l saw him,Ned.
他头都破了 脑浆看得一清二楚
His head was broke open. You could see inside of it.
天啊 你发烧了
Jesus! You got a fever.
-喝杯酒吧 -蛆从他脑袋里爬出来
-Take a drink,will you? -Worms were coming out.
威尔 我去找小子
Look,l’m going up to see what’s keeping the Kid.
那些妓♥女♥八成付了他一笔订金
Must be getting an advance from one of the sporting ladies.
威尔… 如果我…
lf l was to. . . .
万一谈定了 我会在上面待一阵子
lf it worked out that l could take a little time for myself. . . .
你大概不会…
l mean you wouldn’t. . . .
我想你大概不想来吧
l guess you don’t want to come.
先生 把枪给我
Give me the pistol.
我叫你把枪交给我
l says give me over your pistol.
我没醉
l ain’t drunk.
咱们这儿法律规定 你必须把枪交出来
Ordinance says you got to turn in your firearms to my office. . .
不论是黑夜还是白天
. . .day or night.
大概是天气太差 所以你没有看到告示
l guess you didn’t see the sign,because of the weather.
没有
No.
但是我…
But l ain’t. . . .
我没有带武器
l ain’t armed.
你楼上的朋友有枪吗?
What about your friends upstairs. They got any pistols?
他们也没有带武器
They ain’t armed either.
你的酒洒了
Spilled your whiskey.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
威廉…
William. . .
汉德
. . .Hendershot.
威廉汉德先生
Well,Mr. William Hendershot. . .
若我说你是个说谎的窝囊废呢?
. . .what if l was to say you was a no-good son of a bitching liar?
万一我说你胆小如鼠 吓得屁滚尿流呢?
And if l was to say you shit in your pants because of a cowardly soul. . .
我敢打赌你一定会闪电拔枪毙了我吧?
. . .l bet you’d show me that pistol quick and kill me.
对不对?
lsn’t that so?
也许吧
Maybe,l guess.
但事实上…
But the fact is. . .
我没有… 带武器
. . .l ain’t carrying no firearm.
起来
Get up.
过来
Come on.
这是用来杀蛇的呀?
What’s this for, snakes and such?
对
Yeah.
汉德先生 咱们这儿没有蛇
We don’t have any snakes in here,Mr. Hendershot.
枪里没有子弹 火♥药♥都湿了…
lt ain’t loaded or. . . . Powder’s wet?
布夏先生…
You see,Mr. Beauchamp?
我刚刚说的就是这种人♥渣♥
This is the trash l was speaking of!
任何地方的酒馆里 都挤满了这种人
They’re in all the saloons in all your prosperous communities!
威奇塔!
Wichita!
夏安!
Over in Cheyenne!
艾比林!
Abilene!
但是大威士忌镇不欢迎这种人
But not in the town of Big Whiskey.
快点… 知道要怎么跟小比尔说吗?
Hurry up! You know what to tell Bill.
你一定要找到那棵松树 错过就找不到了
Look for that lone pine. Miss the pike,you won’t find it.
别管衬衫了 快穿靴子
Forget the shirt! Put the boots on!
-威尔怎么办? -走吧 小子
-What are we going to do about Will? -Come on,Kid!
希望咱们的马儿还在
Let’s hope them horses are still there!
让他出去吧
Let the man out,W.W.
看来他迫不及待想离开 咱们这个好客的小镇
He’s desiring to leave the hospitality of Big Whiskey behind him.
下手别这么重
Easy!
小比尔 她还得帮我赚钱呢
She’s got to turn a dollar a time.
若他们只是来搞女人的 为什么会跳窗逃走?
Why’d they lit out the back window?
因为你把他们的朋友 打得七荤八素
They seen you beating on their friend.
小比尔 他们只是来打撞球的 真的
They come for the billiards,honest.