走开
Go on!
回去做自己的事
Mind your own business!
威尔
Will
你有进过城吗?
Ever go into town?
偶尔
On occasion.
去卖♥♥猪或去买♥♥补给品
To sell a hog,pick up supplies.
不是…
No , I mean…
我是说去找女人
l mean,get yourself a woman.
没有 我没去找过女人
No,l never go into town for that.
像我这样的男人…
A man like me?
我要找女人非得掏腰包不可
Only woman l could get is one l’d have to pay for.
掏钱买♥♥别人的灵肉是不对的
That ain’t right,buying flesh.
克劳蒂雅也不会希望我做这种事
Claudia,rest her soul,wouldn’t want me doing that. . .
毕竟我都当爸爸了
. . .me being a father.
难不成你都用手解决?
You just use your hand?
其实我并不怀念做♥爱♥的滋味
l don’t miss it all that much.
威尔
Will
可恶 有人对咱们开枪
Goddamn! Somebody’s shooting at us!
该死 你中弹了吗?
Did it hit you?
没有 我从马背上 摔下来时撞到头了
l bumped my head falling off my horse.
他好像不是对我们开枪
Ain’t shooting at us no more.
他瞄准的好像是前面
Shooting way over yonder.
他在射哪个?
What the hell’s he shooting at?
真想不透
Beats the hell out of me.
我们是不是闯进别人的田了?
Reckon we in somebody’s field?
这里好像没什么作物
l didn’t see nothing planted.
又开始打我们了
Shooting at us again.
他根本是四面八方乱打一气
He’s shooting at the whole horizon.
等等 你会暴露我们的位置
Wait! You’ll mark us!
小子
Hey,Kid!
小子?
Kid?
对我们开枪的 是那小子?
That’s the Kid shooting at us?
小子 是我 威尔莫尼
Kid,it’s me! Will Munny!
小子为什么要对我们开枪?
What the hell’s he shooting at us for?
是你吗?
That you?
对 是我
Yeah,it’s me!
不要再对我们开枪了 听到没?
Don’t go shooting at us no more! You hear me?
跟你一起来的人是谁?
Who the hell you got with you,Will?
是我的老伙伴 奈德罗根
lt’s Ned Logan,my old partner!
不要再对我们开枪了 听到没?
Don’t go shooting at us,you hear?
我们先去牵马再过来找你
We’ll get our horses and come on over there.
你不会开枪吧?
You ain’t going to shoot,are you?
不会
No,l ain’t!
-我找了一英里才找到我的马 -你干嘛开枪打我们?
-Chased that horse a damn mile. -What was you shooting at us for?
-我以为你们在跟踪我 -我是在跟踪你
-l thought you was following me. -We was.
-你说若我改变心意… -我可没叫你带人来
-You said if l changed my mind– -Wasn’t nothing said about no partner.
这是奈德罗根
This here’s Ned Logan.
他是比特瑟豪的侄子 库费小子
He’s the Schofield Kid,nephew to Pete Sothow.
我看到有人跟踪我 我还以为你们是来杀我的
l seen two fellows following me. My guess is you come to kill me.
我们没说过要找别人来参一脚
We never talked about no other fellow.
对方有两个人 咱们三个人一起上 免得他们有帮手
There’s two cowboys. Better there’s three of us,if they got friends.
我自己就能撂倒那两个牛仔 不用三个人一块儿上
l can take care of them two myself. lt don’t take three.
奈德是个百步穿杨的神枪手
Ned’s an awful good shot with a rifle. Hit a bird in the eye flying.
至少比你高明 小子
Better than you,anyhow.
你的枪法逊毙了
You wasn’t even close.
别碰我的来♥福♥枪♥
Get your damn hands off my rifle!
我只是想帮你检查一下 说不定弯了
Thought l’d check it for you. Maybe something’s bent.
我的枪…没有弯
lt ain’t bent.
你刚刚根本是乱打一气
You were shooting all over creation!
你那份要跟他对分吗?
You’ll share your half with him?
我觉得均分三份比较好
l figure three ways.
错了
You figured wrong.
抱歉浪费你的时间 奈德
Sorry l wasted your time,Ned.
你要跟他一起走?
You going back with him?
他是我的伙伴
He’s my partner.
他不去我也不去
He don’t go,l don’t go.
三个人能拿多少钱?
What’s it come to,three ways?
可恶!
Shit!
你在抱怨什么?
What are you pissing on about?
-你在看什么? -什么看什么?
-What are you looking at,anyhow? -”Looking at”?
云 小子
Clouds,Kid.
他在看远方的乌云 暴风雨就快来了
Looking at them on account of we got a storm riding up our ass.
我也看到了
Hell,l seen them.
你改变心意是明智之举
You was smart to change your mind.
我是个神枪手
l’m a real good shot with this rifle.
看到那只老鹰了吗?
See that hawk?
我一枪就能打中它
l could hit it with one shot.
我也能 但我不想浪费子弹
Hell,l could hit it too. lf l didn’t mind wasting a shot.
天上根本没有老鹰 小子
There ain’t no hawk,Kid.
你根本是个睁眼瞎子 对吧?
You can’t see for shit,can you?
看到你的水壶了吗?
See your canteen?
你能看多远?
How far can you see?
够远了
Far enough.
咱们这次去怀俄明可不是要打水壶的 多远?
We ain’t shooting canteens! How far?
-一百码? -不止
-100 yards? -More.
你看到前面那棵小橡树了吗?
See that scrub oak tree yonder?
操你的
Fuck you.
他根本是个瞎子 威尔
He’s blind!
我不是瞎子 浑蛋!
l ain’t! Asshole!
别吵了
Hold it!
小子 你能看多远? 五十码?
How far can you see,Kid? 50 yards?
那当然 威尔
You bet your ass l can see 50 yards,Will.
我的视力要毙了这个王八蛋绰绰有余
l can see well enough to shoot this son of a bitch.
等等…
Hold on.
听到没 奈德?
Hear that,Ned?
小子能看五十码 那很好啊
Kid can see 50 yards. Fine.
天啊
Jesus!
看得到五十码外的东西 就够了 咱们走吧
50 yards’ll do just fine. Now let’s move out.
鲍伯 他们似乎都是狠角色
They look like real hard cases,Bob.
你把他们七个全杀了吗?
Did you kill all seven of them?
还是其中几个只是挂彩?
Or just wing some of them?
封面上这家伙是你?
That you here embalmed on the cover?
“死亡鸭子”
‘The Duck of Death”?
是公爵 “死亡公爵”
lt’s the Duke. ”Duke of Death. ”
你的枪法的确不错 但是一次打死七个?
You always were the hell in Jesus with a pistol,but seven of them?
真赞 而且还保护了那个女人 你是怎么办到的?
Protecting that woman. How do you do that?
咱们写书的难免会 渲染一下
lt’s desirable in the publishing business to take a certain. . .
言过其实
. . .liberty when depicting the cover scene.
好剌激销♥售♥量
For reasons involving the marketplace–
布夏先生 我看了之后发现
From what l read,the writing’s not that…
文字叙述和图片差不多
…much different than the picture.
戴吉特先生 我人格保证
l can assure you,Mr. Daggett. . .
书中的记载都是根据 目击证人的描述
. . .that the events described are from eyewitness accounts.
-目击证人? -是的
Eyewitnesses?
你是说鸭子本人吧?
Like the Duck himself,l guess.
是公爵
The Duke.
我说是鸭子
Duck,l says.
鸭子说道 “你破坏了这名美女的名节”
”You have insulted the honor of this beautiful woman,Corcoran. . .’
是公爵
. . .said the Duck.
“我要你道歉”
You must apologize.’
但是双枪科克兰根本听不进去
But Two-Gun Corcoran would have none of it.
他边口不择言的乱骂边拔枪
Cursing,he reached for his pistols and would have killed him. . .
但是鸭子的动作更快
…but the Duck was faster…
滚烫的子弹从冒烟的枪管疾射而出
…and hot lead blazed from his smoking six-guns.
我认为这样的记载相当详实
l consider that an accurate depiction of events.
当然我忍♥不住 小小的卖♥♥弄了文采
There is a certain poetry to the language which l couldn’t resist.
布夏先生
Mr. Beauchamp
英格兰鲍伯杀死 科克兰那晚
l was in the Blue Bottle Saloon in Wichita. . .
我也在威奇塔蓝瓶沙龙
. . .the night English Bob killed Corky Corcoran.
我可没看到你
l didn’t see you there.