小比尔不怕 对吧?
That didn’t scare him,did it?
没错
No,sir.
把你的库费枪给我
Give me your Schofield.
为什么?
Why?
给我就是了
Give it.
没问题 你留着吧
You want it,keep it.
我不会再用了
l won’t use it.
我再也不杀人了
l won’t kill nobody no more.
我不像你 威尔
l ain’t like you,Will.
小姐 你快回去吧
You better ride on back,Miss.
钱你留着 我不要
Go on,keep all of it. lt’s yours.
那眼镜和花俏衣服怎么办?
What about spectacles and fancy clothes?
我宁愿目不识物 衣着褴褛
l’d rather be blind and ragged than dead.
别担心 小子 我不会杀你的
You don’t have to worry,Kid. l ain’t going to kill you.
你是我唯一的朋友
You’re the only friend l got.
带着这笔钱和我及奈德的份 交给我的孩子
Take this money and give my share and Ned’s share to my kids.
告诉他们 若我一个礼拜后还没回来
Tell them if l ain’t back in a week…
就把一半交给莎莉
…to give half to Sally.
其他的你留着去配副眼镜
You keep the rest. Get them spectacles.
你要去杀小比尔 对吧?
You’ll go kill Little Bill?
一路上别跟任何人打交道
Stay clear of folks you see.
因为很多人巴不得杀了你
There’ll be a lot out to hang you.
快走吧
Get going.
我再讲一次 别再问我了
l’ll say this just one more time,so don’t ask me again!
参加自卫队的人 郡方会免费请你们喝一杯酒
Those on today’s posse got one drink coming from the county budget!
昨晚当差的 我们再请各位喝一杯
And those who rode yesterday get one for that too.
等等…
Hold it!
这样一共两杯 但之后的酒钱就要各位自己付了
That’s two! After that,it comes out of your own pocket!
听到了吗 瘦皮猴?
You hear?
-听到了 -我们明天一早就出发
-Yes,sir. -We’ll pull out early in the morning.
我们要一路追他们到德州 所以大家花钱省着点
We’ll chase them clear to Texas,so don’t spend too much money.
我们分为四组
We’ll divide up into four parties!
搜查方圆之内的
We’ll hit all the farms,trails. . .
农舍和小路
. . .in a big circle.
我们一定会碰到
We’re bound to find somebody. . .
看过这两个王八蛋的人…
. . .who seen these skunks.
这个鸟地方的老板是谁?
Who owns this shithole?
胖子 回答我
You,fat man. Speak up.
我是这里的老板
l own this establishment.
我花一千块 跟葛瑞利买♥♥了这家店
l bought it from Greely for $1 ,000.
你最好快走
Better clear out.
遵命
Yes sir.
都先别动
Just hold it right there!
等等…
Hold it!
你是个胆小如鼠的浑球
Sir,you are a cowardly son of a bitch!
你刚刚杀了一个手无寸铁的人
You just shot an unarmed man.
若他想用我的朋友来妆点他的沙龙
He should’ve armed himself. . .
他就该随身携带武器
. . .if he decorated his saloon with my friend.
你想必是来自密苏里的威廉莫尼
You’d be William Munny out of Missouri. . .
专杀妇孺的杀手
. . .killer of women and children.
没错
That’s right.
我是杀过妇孺
l killed women and children.
只要会动的东西我都杀过
Killed just about everything that walks or crawls.
小比尔 我现在来杀你了
And l’m here to kill you,Little Bill.
我要为奈德报仇
For what you did to Ned.
闲杂人等最好让开
You boys better move away.
各位… 他只剩一发子弹
All right,gentlemen. He’s got one barrel left.
他开枪之后你们就拔枪
When he fires it,use your pistols. . .
毙了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
. . .and shoot him down like the mangy scoundrel he is!
哑弹!杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Misfire! Kill the son of a bitch!
不想死的就快从后门出去
Any man don’t want to get killed,better clear on out the back.
我中弹了…
l’m shot! l’m shot!
你没有中弹
You ain’t shot.
我没有枪 我手无寸铁
l don’t have a gun. l am not armed.
把那把来♥福♥枪♥捡起来
Pick up that rifle.
快去捡起来
Pick it up.
还有子弹
Shells too.
你杀了小比尔
You killed Little Bill.
你真的没有带枪?
You ain’t armed?
没有 我根本没有枪
l’m not. l don’t have a gun.
我是个爬格子的
l’ve never had a gun. l’m a writer!
-爬格子? -对
A writer?
-帮人写信? -我写书
-Letters and such? -Books.
书?
Books.
我真不敢相信 你居然一个人杀了五个人
l don’t believe it,you killed five men. Single-handed.
那把是史宾赛来♥福♥枪♥吧? -没错
That’s a Spencer rifle,right?
你先杀哪一个?
Who’d you kill first?
“当敌众我寡时 经验老道的枪手”
‘When confronted by superior numbers. . .
“会先撂倒对方枪法最好的人”
. . .an experienced gunfighter will fire on the best shot first. ”
-是吗? -那是小比尔说的
Little Bill said that.
你大概第一个就杀他吧
You probably killed him first.
这次大概是我运气好
l was lucky in the order.
但我杀人的时候 运气总是特别好
l’m always lucky when it comes to killing folks.
你的下个目标是谁? 克莱德吗?
Who was next? Clyde,right?
你下个杀的一定是克莱德 或副警长安迪
You killed Clyde,or it was Deputy Andy–
我只能告诉你最后一个是谁
All l can tell you is who’ll be last.
我不该…
l don’t deserve this.
死得这样不明不白
To die like this.
我的房♥子还没盖好
l was building a house.
“该不该”与此事无关
Deserve’s got nothing to do with it.
咱们在地狱见吧 威廉莫尼
l’ll see you in hell,William Munny.
是啊 我要出来了
All right,l’m coming out!
只要看到有人 我格杀勿论
Any man l see out there,l’ll kill him!
若有人敢对我开枪
Anyone takes a shot at me. . .
我不仅会宰了他 连他老婆 朋友一块儿杀
. . .l’m not only going to kill him,but his wife and all his friends.
还会烧了他的房♥子
. . .and burn his damn house down!
最好不要有人开枪
Nobody better shoot!
查理 杀了他
Charley,go ahead. Shoot him!
你来
l can’t.
才不要 我又不是副警长
Hell,no! l ain’t no deputy!
你们好好安葬奈德
You better bury Ned right!
也不准再伤害妓♥女♥
You better not cut up nor otherwise harm no whores!
否则我会回来 杀得你们一个都不留
Or l’ll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches.
几年后 安梭妮雅费瑟太太到霍曼郡
探视独女的长眠之地
但威廉莫尼 早就带着孩子们消失无踪
有人说他们到了旧金山 靠着卖♥♥干货而发了财
但费瑟太太仍不明白
她的独生女为什么会下嫁一个
无恶不做 有暴♥力♥倾向的杀手