他们来干什么?
应该没什么
– What do they want?
– I’m sure it’s nothing.
纽约警探,妈
N.Y.P.D., Mom.
桑纳太太? 我是狄恩警探
这位是米罗尼克警探,纽约警探
Mrs. Sumner? I’m Detective Dean,
this is Detective Mirojnick, N.Y.P.D.
有什么事吗?
怎么了?
Something happen?
Is something wrong?
你认识保罗·马提尔吗?
Do you know a Paul Martel?
是的,不太熟. 怎么?
你知道他在哪吗?
– Yes, not very well. Why?
– Do you know where he is?
不知道
No.
我想在家吧
At home, I would imagine.
你知道他住哪吗?
Do you know where he lives?
苏活区,是不是?
SoHo, isn’t it?
在他桌上找到你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
Your name and number
were found on his desk.
他做了什么坏事吗?
不清楚
– Has he done something wrong?
– We don’t know.
他的家人报案说他失踪了
He’s been reported
missing by his family.
他老婆不知道他现在人在哪里
His wife doesn’t know where he is.
我不知道他结过婚了
I didn’t know he was married.
分居了
Separated.
你上回见到他是什么时候?
When did you see him last?
不记得了,很难说
I don’t know, it’s hard to say.
他是个书商
He’s a book dealer.
不太认识
我之前要跟他买♥♥书
I barely know him.
I was going to buy books from him.
买♥♥了吗?
不,还没
– And did you?
– No, not yet.
发生什么事了吗?
你认为他没事吧?
Has something happened?
You think he’s all right?
一时还很难说
It’s hard to say at this point.
我们正在调查
We’re working on it.
总之,谢谢. 谢谢你抽空回答
谢谢
– Anyway, thanks. Thanks for your time.
– Thank you.
我喜欢这种玻璃雪花的玩意
我儿子就有一些
I like these snow-glass things.
My boy has some of these.
如果有他消息的话,麻烦通知我们
没问题
– If you hear from him, let us know.
– Certainly.
爸! 警♥察♥今天来我们家
Dad! Cops came to our house today.
警♥察♥? 他们来做什么?
Cops? What did they want?
有人失踪了
Someone’s missing.
他们必须询问每个人,你知道的
And they have to check everyone,
you know.
谁失踪了?
Who was it?
甜心,坐好
Honey, sit up straight.
谁失踪了?
我想你不认识他
– Who was it?
– I don’t think you know him.
是个卖♥♥书的
He sells books.
我忘了在哪见过他
I forget where I met him.
他是个坏蛋吗,妈?
Was it a bad guy, Mom?
警♥察♥为什么要给你问话?
Why did they want to talk to you?
我猜他有我的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
I guess he had my name and number.
他为何会有你的电♥话♥号♥码?
Why would he have your number?
我想是跟他买♥♥过书的关系
I think I bought a book from him.
小心点. 慢慢来
嘿,查理!
– Be careful. Take it easy.
– Hey, Charlie!
哦,亲爱的
哦,我希望你住近一点
Oh, my darling.
Oh, I wished you lived closer.
主啊,感谢您赐给我们食物
以及您的恩宠
Lord, bless this food to our use,
and us to thy service.
提醒我们去帮助别人,阿门
And help us be ever mindful
of the needs of others. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
很好,爱德华
Very nice, Edward.
好了!
All right!
我说个你们不知道的爱德华的事
靠过来一点
I have a story you don’t know
about Edward. Gather close.
你好,桑纳太太
Hello, Mrs. Sumner.
很抱歉周末还来打扰你们
我是狄恩警探
Sorry to bother you on the weekend.
I’m Detective Dean.
这位是米罗尼克警探,纽约警探
好的
– This is Detective Mirojnick, N.Y.P.D.
– Okay.
我们希望能跟你谈个几分钟
We were hoping
to talk to you for a few minutes.
没问题
Sure.
查理,我们上去走廊那边一下
我可以过去吗?
– Charlie, we’re going up on the porch.
– Can I come?
不行,甜心. 待在外面
跟波比玩一下,我们马上回来
No, sweetheart. Stay out here.
Play with Poppy, we’ll be right back.
不知道您老婆有没有提过
上星期我们有来过
I don’t know if your wife mentioned,
we were here a week ago.
调查保罗·马提尔的事
About Paul Martel.
有的,失踪了的人
Yeah, the man who was missing.
嗯,他不会再失踪了
尸体上周末被人发现了
Well, he’s not missing anymore.
His body was discovered last weekend.
天啊,太可怕了
God, that’s terrible.
哦,我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你想起来在哪见到马提尔先生了吗
桑纳太太?
Do you recall where
you met Mr. Martel, Mrs. Sumner?
我说过了
不,夫人,你没说过
– I told you.
– No, ma’am, you didn’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我想不起来
I can’t remember.
我想大概是募捐者吧
A fundraiser, I think.
你能说的更详细点吗?
Can you be more specific?
茱利亚德
Juilliard.
茱利亚德?
Juilliard?
音乐学校
The music school.
是的,我知道茱利亚德是什么
你当然知道. 抱歉
– Yes, I know what Juilliard is.
– Of course you do. I’m sorry.
你也去过吗,先生?
Were you there too, sir?
是的. 是的,我想我去过
Yes. Yes, I think I was.
嗯,也许你见过马提尔先生
Well, maybe you met Mr. Martel.
不. 不,就我记得没见过
No. No, not that I remember.
也许你会认得他
Maybe you’d recognize him.
不,我从没见过他
No, I’ve never met him before.
是他吗?
是的. 是的
– Is that him?
– Yes. Yes.
你曾到过他的公♥寓♥?
You ever been to his apartment?
没有
No.
没有,我几乎不认识他
No, I hardly knew him.
我不知道他为何会有我的电♥话♥号♥码
也许他喜欢你
– I didn’t know why he had my number.
– Maybe he liked you.
听着,够了
Look, that’s enough.
所以你从未到过他的公♥寓♥
那附近地区呢?
So you’ve never been to his apartment.
How about the neighborhood?
逛过那里吗?
没有
– Hang out down there?
– No.
不,不常…
No, not often. . .
…还是不,从来没有
. . .or no, never.
从来没有
我不记得上回到苏活区是什么时候了
Never. I can’t remember the
last time I was in SoHo.
事实上是四个星期前
It was four weeks ago, actually.
你有一张马提尔公♥寓♥前的停车券
上面日期是四星期前
You got a parking ticket in front
of Martel’s apartment, four weeks ago.
哦,那个. 对,我跟朋友在一间小店喝咖啡
Oh, that. Right. I had coffee
with friends at a little place.
我忘了
I forgot.
是特蕾西和莎莉
哦,是的. 是的. 对
– It was Tracy and Sally.
– Oh, yeah. Yes. Yep.
听好…
Look. . .

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!