当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
你想喝点什么吗?
好的
– Would you like a drink?
– Yeah, why not?
我有威士忌、伏特加、柳橙汁….
I have Scotch, vodka, orange juice. . . .
伏特加
Vodka.
冰的吗?
Is it cold?
是的
Yeah.
我放在冰箱里头
I keep it in the freezer.
我家里也是
So do I, at home.
那么告诉我,你是怎么…
So tell me, how did you. . .
…认识我老婆的?
. . .meet my wife?
意外
By accident.
在街上.
那时刮大风,她的膝盖受伤….
On the street. There was
a windstorm, she hurt her knee and. . . .
你就是他
You’re him.
她跟你说的?
She told you about that?
对
Yes.
你还好吧?
How’s it going?
很好,很好. 我是指我没事
Fine. Fine. I mean, okay.
你们在此幽会?
是的
– This is where you meet?
– Yes.
她喜欢吗?
我猜是的. 她没抱怨过
– She likes it?
– I guess. She never complained.
你们都一直待在这里,或者也照样外出?
Do you stay in all the time,
or do you go out too?
看情况. 有时候会出门
It depends. Sometimes we go out.
那她喜欢出门吗?
And she likes that?
她喜欢这附近?
She likes this neighborhood?
我想比住在郊区还刺♥激♥
More exciting than the suburbs,
I guess.
你知道我们已经结婚11年了吗?
Do you know we have been
married 11 years?
我们有个儿子
We have a son.
她告诉过我
She told me.
还要吗?
More?
好的,谢谢
Yes, please.
他就是我们搬离这城市的原因
He’s the reason that we left the city.
康妮认为对他比较好
Connie thought it’d be better for him.
她说是你的主意
She told me it was your idea.
你们…谈论我?
You talk about me?
好多书
A lot of books.
作些买♥♥卖♥♥
A lot of buying and selling.
我不知道能那样
I didn’t know it did that.
你怎么有这个?
是个礼物
– Where did you get this?
– It was a gift.
她送的?
From her.
她为什么要送你?
不知道
– Why would she do that?
– I don’t know.
也许她只是想买♥♥点东西送我
Maybe she just wanted
to buy me something.
这不是她买♥♥给你的
是我送她的
She didn’t buy this for you.
I gave it to her.
我受不了
怎么了?
– I can’t do this.
– What?
我受不了. 我受不了
I can’t do this. I can’t do this.
我觉得不舒服. 我不行–
I’m feeling sick. I can’t…
要喝点水吗?
You want some water?
我觉得不舒服. 我–
I’m feeling sick. I’m…
我觉得–
I feel…
不舒服. 我觉得不舒服
I’m not well. I’m not feeling well.
我不是–
I’m not…
我觉得不–
I’m not feeling…
天啊!
God!
你不能死
You can’t die.
嗨,我是保罗·马提尔
哔声后请留下您的讯息
Hi, this is Paul Martel.
Leave a message after the beep.
嗨,是我
Hi, it’s me.
听着
Listen.
这件事我不想对着录音机说…
I don’t like saying this
to your machine…
…但我必须结束这段关系
…but I have to end this.
只是我…我不能再这样下去了
I just… I can’t do it anymore.
我不能这样子生活下去
I can’t live like this.
我厌倦了欺骗及伤害我的家人
I’m so tired of lying
and hurting my family.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我希望….
And I hope…
我不知道我希望怎样
I don’t know what I hope.
对不起
I’m sorry.
讯息已删除
Messages erased.
紧张吗?
Does that pinch?
不会
No.
你知道你独唱的部份吗?
知道
– Do you know your solo?
– Yep.
我可以听吧?
Can I hear it?
需要帮忙吗?
不用,我很好
– Need a hand?
– No, I’m fine.
谢了
Thanks.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
没事吧?
You okay?
你知道你很出色吗?
You were spectacular, you know that?
他是不是很棒?
是很棒
– Wasn’t he great?
– Great.
他太棒了,很棒
He was great. Great.
真的很棒
Really great.
我得帮忙打扫
回家后再给晚安吻,好吗?
I have to help clean up. I’ll kiss
you good night when I get home, okay?
抱歉,爱德华. 好像是我把你绑死了
没关系
– Sorry, Ed. Looks like I nailed you.
– It’s all right.
没关系,杰瑞
It’s all right, Jerry.
你最好检查看看这打不打的开
You better check to see
if this will open.
没什么. 车子很好
It’s nothing. This is fine.
车有撞凹吗,爸?
是的
– Did he dent you, Dad?
– Yes, he did. Yes.
要叫警♥察♥来吗,爸?
Can we call the cops, Dad?
我们检查一下后车厢
我们明天再谈
– Let’s check the trunk.
– We’ll talk tomorrow.
一下子就好了
不!
– It’ll just take a second.
– No!
哦,我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
查理,瞧瞧你♥爸♥,告诉他哪里不对劲
Charlie, look at your dad
and tell me what’s wrong.
怎么了?
What?
他的鞋子! 两只鞋子颜色不一样
His shoes. They’re different colors.
甜心,你看来糟透了
Honey, you look awful.
昨晚怎么回事? 你有睡吗?
我起床后找不到你
What happened last night? Did you
sleep? I got up and looked for you.
我只是…
I just. . .
…去透个气
. . .got some air.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
很好
Yeah.
搬到这里你喜欢吗?
Do you like it here?
什么? 我当然喜欢这里
What? Of course I like it here.
我们不一定得住在这里
我们可以搬回城市住
We don’t have to stay here.
We can move back to the city.
甜心,你有何心事?
Honey, what has gotten into you?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是的,没事. 我很好
Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Fine.
你还好吧?
我很好
– Are you okay?
– I’m fine.
大家都很好
我们哪里也别搬
Everybody’s fine.
And we’re not moving anywhere.
警♥察♥来了,妈
The cops are here, Mom.