But let me tell you a little something about your beloved dark father.
但让我告诉你件事, 关于你深爱着的黑暗之父
He’s the one who killed your family.
他就是杀死你全家的凶手
Not the Lycans.
不是狼人
Never could follow his own rules.
他从不遵守自己定下的规矩
Said he couldn’t abide the taste of livestock.
他说无法忍♥受牲畜的味道
So every once in a while, he went out and gorged himself on human blood.
所以他偶尔出去贪婪地喝人血
I kept his secrets…
我替他保守秘密
…cleaned up the mess.
收拾残局
But it was he…
就是他
…who crept room to room…
蹑手蹑脚地走进一个个房♥间
…dispatching everyone close to your heart.
杀死了你最亲的人
But when he got to you…
但是, 当他看到你
…he just couldn’t bear the thought of draining you dry.
他忍♥不住想喝干♥你♥的血
You, who reminded him so much of his precious Sonja…
可是你让他想起了他最珍爱的索妮亚
…the daughter he condemned to death.
他亲手处决的女儿
Lies. Believe what you want.
说谎 信不信由你
Now come on.
快走
Your place is by my side.
到我身边来
So be it.
那就死吧
Bite him!
咬他!
Half-Vampire…
半吸血鬼
…half-Lycan…
半狼人
…but stronger than both.
但是比两个都要强
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
You may have killed me…
你可以杀死我
…cousin.
堂兄
But my will…
但是我的愿望
…is done regardless.
已经实现
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Where’s Kraven?
克莱恩在哪儿?
Forgive me, my child.
原谅我, 我的孩子
It wasn’t the Lycans.
不是狼人
It was you.
是你
Leave us.
走开
How could you bear my trust…
你怎么能骗我
…knowing that you’d killed my family?
是你杀了我全家
Yes.
是的
I have taken from you.
我从你身边夺走很多
But I have given so much more.
但我给你的更多
Is it not a fair trade, the life I have granted you? The gift of immortality?
这不是公平交易吗?我赐予你生命永生的礼物?
And the life of your daughter?
还有你女儿的生命?
Your own flesh and blood?
你自己的骨肉?
I loved my daughter!
我爱我的女儿
But the abomination growing in her womb…
但是她怀了孽种
…was a betrayal of me and of the coven!
那是对我和家族的背叛
I did what was necessary to protect the species…
我所作的都是为了保护我的种族
…as I am forced to do yet again.
而且我不得不再一次这么做了
No!
不
Time to die.
你的死期到了
Though I cannot predict the future…
虽然我无法预言未来
…the consequences of tonight will reverberate through the halls…
但今晚的结局会在以后的许多年中
…of both great covens for many years to come.
给族里造成巨大影响
Two Vampire elders have been slain…
两个吸血鬼长老死了
…one by my own hand.
有一个是我亲手杀死的
Soon, Marcus will take the throne.
不久马库斯将会继位
And a tide of anger and retribution will spill out into the night.
怨恨和报复将弥漫在夜空中
Differences will be set aside.
分歧将被消除
Allegiances will be made.
人人都会效忠
And soon…
不久
…I will become the hunted.
我将会被追杀