There is a descendant of Corvinus lying there…
在那儿, 躺着一个柯文纳斯的后裔
…not three feet from you.
离你不足三英尺远
Yes.
没错
But he’s already a Vampire. We needed a pure source…
但他已是个吸血鬼了, 我们需要纯正的来源
…untainted. An exact duplicate of the original virus…
应该没受过污染, 和最初的病毒完全一样
…which we learned…
这种元素, 我们知道
…was hidden away in the genetic code of his human descendants…
是藏于他人类后代的基因密♥码♥中的
…and passed along in its latent form…
并且以潜伏的形式传递下去
…down through the ages…
自古到今
…all the way to Michael Corvin.
直到传给了迈克尔•柯文
For years, we tried to combine their bloodlines.
多年来, 我们都在试图混和两个种族
And for years we failed.
这么多年来我们都失败了
It was useless.
这是没用的
Even at the cellular level, our species seemed destined to destroy each other.
我们的两个种族, 连细胞都互相残杀
That is, until we found Michael.
直到我们找到迈克尔
The Corvinus strain allows for a perfect union.
他的血能带来完美的结合
A triple-celled platelet…
三细胞血小板
…which holds unspeakable power.
拥有不可言语的力量
There can be no such union.
不可能有完美的结合
And to speak of it is heresy. We’ll see.
就连提及到这个都是异端邪教 走着瞧
Once Lucian has injected himself with Michael’s blood.
一旦卢西恩给他自己注射了迈克尔的血
Lucian is dead.
卢西恩已经死了
According to whom?
谁说的?
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你替我做些事情
I can assure you, my child…
我向你保证, 我的孩子
…Kraven will pay with his life.
克莱恩将会偿命
Soon, this house will lie in ruins.
不久, 这所房♥子将会成为废墟
Not before you. No, wait. Wait.
不过你会先完蛋 不, 等等, 等等
You and you alone will know the truth of this.
你, 只有你自己将会知道这一事实
If Lucian was able to get his hands on the blood of a Pure-Born…
如果卢西恩能够得到一个纯种人的血
…a powerful elder like Amelia…
一个像阿米莉亚一样强大的长老
…or yourself…
或者, 是你自己
…and inject it along with Michael’s blood…
和迈克尔的血一起注入
Abomination.
可恶
Half-Vampire…
半吸血鬼
…half-Lycan, but stronger than both.
半狼人, 但是比各自都要强
I need to speak with Kahn.
我要和卡恩说话
My lord…
主人
…the Council members have been assassinated.
理事会成员已经被暗♥杀♥了
What of Amelia? They bled her dry.
阿米莉亚怎么样了? 他们放光了她的血
It has already begun.
已经开始了
I’m sorry I doubted you.
我为怀疑你感到抱歉
Fear not, my child, absolution will be yours…
别害怕, 我的孩子, 你将会得到赦免
…the moment you kill the descendant of Corvinus, this…
只要你杀死了柯文纳斯的后代
…Michael.
迈克尔
You’ve been given an enzyme to stop the change.
已经给你注射了阻止变身的酶
It may take a little time for the grogginess to dissipate.
晕眩的状态一会儿就会消失的
That’s enough!
够了!
Just go and see what’s keeping Raze, will you?
去看看瑞兹怎么还没来?
I really must apologize.
我真的要说抱歉
He’s in desperate need of a lesson in manners.
他真的需要好好学学礼貌
Speaking of manners, where are mine? Forgive me.
讲到礼貌 我在哪里呢? 请原谅
I’m Lucian.
我是卢西恩
I need to go.
我要走
I need to get back.
我要回去
There’s no going back.
不能回去
There’s no going anywhere.
哪儿都不能去
The Vampires will kill you on sight. Just for being what you are.
吸血鬼一看见你就会杀了你, 因为你是
One of us.
我们当中的一个
You are one of us.
你是我们当中的一个
What are you doing?
你干什么?
What are you doing? Bringing an end to this conflict.
你在干什么? 让这场冲突结束
Your war, it has nothing to do with me.
你的战争与我无关
My war?
我的战争?
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
No! No!
不!不!
Sonja!
索妮亚!
They forced you to watch her die.
他们逼你看着她死去
Sonja.
索妮亚!
That’s what started the war.
这才是引起战争的原因
I saw it happen as if I were there.
我看见它发生就像我身临其境一般
We were slaves once.
我们曾经是奴隶
The daylight guardians of the Vampires.
吸血鬼白天的守卫者
I was born in servitude…
我出生在奴隶的家庭
…yet I harbored them no ill will.
但是我不憎恨吸血鬼
I even took a Vampire for my bride.
我甚至娶了一个吸血鬼作我的新娘
It was forbidden…
我们的结合
…our union.
是被禁止的
Viktor feared a blending of the species.
维克多害怕血统混合
Feared it so much…
非常害怕
…he killed her.
他杀了她
His own daughter…
他自己的女儿
…burnt alive…
活活烧死了她
…for loving me.
只是因为她爱我
This is his war…
这是他的战争
…Viktor’s…
维克多的
…and he’s spent the last 600 years…
而且他从六百年前就开始
…exterminating my species.
消灭我的族人
What are they gonna do to Selene?
他们会对瑟琳娜做什么呢?
We have company.
我们有客人来了
I thought we had a deal. Patience.
我想我们说好了的 耐心点
Kraven.
克莱恩
These are matters to be discussed in private.
这些事应该私下谈
Please escort our guests downstairs.
把我们的客人护送到楼下去吧
The Council has been destroyed.
理事会被消灭了
Soon, you will have it all.
你很快就会得到
Both great covens and an ironclad peace treaty with the Lycans.
伟大的族群以及和狼人达成的永久和平条约
Who I trust will not be forgotten when the spoils are tabulated.
当战利品到手后, 我不会忘记那些我信任的人
How do you expect me to assume control now that Viktor’s awake?
维克多已经醒了, 你以为我还能控制吗?
There’s no defeating him. He grows stronger as we speak.
没人能打败他, 我们说话时他正变得更强大
And that is precisely why I need Michael.
这就是为什么我需要迈克尔
If Viktor were so easy to dispatch…
如果维克多很容易就会被弄死
…you’d have done it yourself centuries ago.
几世纪前, 你自己就会干掉他了
Exit shaft! Move it!
关闸!快!
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, shit!
噢, 他妈的!
It’s Viktor.
是维克多
Yes.
是的
And if you had done your job, he’d still be in hibernation.
如果你干好自己该干的事, 他仍旧在休眠中
Where the hell is Raze?
妈的, 瑞兹到底在哪儿?
Is there another way out?
还有别的出路吗?
I guess it didn’t occur to you that you’ll have to bleed to pull off this coup.
我猜你从未想过…要流血才能赢得胜利
Don’t even think about leaving.
别想逃
Silver nitrate. Bet you weren’t expecting that.
硝酸银!我打赌你没想到这点
Come on! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!
快, 快点!快上!快!
Lucian.
卢西恩
Selene!
瑟琳娜!
Selene!
瑟琳娜!
Not yet.
还不行
I have to get you out. Viktor’s on his way.
我要带你走, 维克多就要来了
And he won’t be satisfied until every Lycan’s dead.
他不希望一个狼人能活下来
They’ll kill you too, just for helping me.
他们也会因为你帮了我而杀了你的
I know.
这我知道
I know what started the war.
我知道导致这场战争的原因了
That’s enough. You’re coming with me!
够了!跟我来!
I hope I live to see Viktor choke the life from you!
我希望我能活着看到维克多结束你的生命
I bet you do.
我打赌你会