Even more disturbing…
更让人头痛的是
…is that if I’m correct…
如果我想的没错
…it would mean that Kraven is in league with him.
克莱恩跟卢西恩是一伙儿的
What’s so pressing?
什么事这么急?
Take a look.
看这个
Selene!
瑟琳娜!
I want to speak with Selene!
我要跟瑟琳娜说话!
Is that Michael?
是迈克尔吗?
Is it Michael? What the hell is going on?
是迈克尔吗? 到底发生什么事了?
What’s happening to me?
我到底怎么了?
I’m coming out.
我这就出来
If you go to him, you’ll never be welcome in this house again.
如果你去见他, 你就别想再回来了
Now that Viktor’s awake, we’ll see what he has to say about that.
既然维克多醒了, 看他对这件事会怎么说
Get in.
上车
Look, I warned her. I warned her, but she didn’t listen.
瞧, 我已警告过她了…警告过…可她不听
I should’ve told you sooner. Told me what?
我本该早点跟你说的 说什么?
Her human, Michael…
她的那个人类, 迈克尔
…he’s not a human at all.
他已经不再是个人类了
He’s a Lycan.
他是个狼人
What?
什么?
What’s this ruckus?
什么事这么吵?
Never come here again. They’ll kill you.Do you understand?
别再回来了, 他们会杀了你的, 明白吗?
Why? Who are you people?
为什么?你们是谁?
Leave us.
离开这儿
Like it or not, you’re in the middle of a war that’s raged for 1 000 years.
不论你喜不喜欢, 你已加入了一场持续千年的战争
A blood feud between Vampires and Lycans.
吸血鬼和狼人之间的族仇
Werewolves.
狼人
Consider yourself lucky.
希望你好运
Most humans die within an hour of being bitten by an immortal.
不到一个小时, 被咬过的许多人类都会死
The viruses we transmit are deadly.
我们传播的病毒是致命的
And if you bit me, I’d become a Vampire instead?
如果你咬了我, 我也会变成吸血鬼?
No, you’d die.
不, 你会死
No one’s ever survived a bite from both species.
被两个种族咬过之后, 没人能幸存下来
By rights, I’d stop the car and kill you myself…
其实我该停下车, 然后杀了你
Why are you helping me? I’m not.
为什么你要帮我? 我没有帮你
I track down and kill your kind.
我会跟踪你, 然后杀死你的同类
My only interest is finding out why Lucian wants you so badly.
我最想知道…为什么卢西恩这么想得到你
Do you know why I’ve been awakened, servant?
你知道为什么我醒了, 我的仆人?
No, my lord.
不知道, 主人
But I’ll soon find out. You mean when you find her.
但我很快就会知道 等你找到她的时候
Yes, my lord. You must let her come to me.
是的, 主人 你一定要让她来见我
We have much to discuss, Selene and I.
我们有很多事要谈, 瑟琳娜和我
She has shown me a great many disturbing things.
她让我看到了很多麻烦事
Things that will be dealt with soon enough.
不过这些事很快就会解决的
This coven has grown weak, decadent.
家族越来越软弱和堕落了
Perhaps I should have left someone else in charge of my affairs.
也许我本该换个人处理我的事务
Still…
还有
…her memories…
她的记忆
…are chaotic.
仍旧是混乱的
There’s no sense of time.
对时间没有意识
Please, my lord, let me summon assistance.
主人, 请让我去召集支援吧
You’re in need of rest.
你需要的是休息
I’ve rested enough.
我已经休息够了
What you will do is summon Marcus.
你要做的就是召唤马库斯
But he still slumbers, my lord.
但是他仍在休眠, 主人
Amelia and the Council members are arriving tomorrow night…
阿米莉亚和理事会成员明天夜里到达
…to awaken Marcus.
以唤醒马库斯
Not you, my lord.
不是你, 我的主人
You’ve been awakened a full century ahead of schedule.
你已经提前整整一个世纪苏醒了
That bitch has betrayed me.
那个婊♥子♥背叛了我
Now he knows everything she’s been obsessing about.
现在他知道所有她困扰的事情了
Wait.
等等
Are you to be trusted?
你能让我相信吗?
Of course.
当然
Meet me in my quarters in 20 minutes.
20分钟后在我住的地方等我
It’s time I filled you in on a few things.
是时候让你知道一些事情了
I’m seeing these things, these hallucinations.
我看见这些…这些幻象
They’re not hallucinations, they’re memories.
它们不是幻象, 是记忆
You’ve been bitten. His memories have been passed to you.
你被咬过了, 他的记忆已经传递给你了
This is one of the places we use for interrogations. It should be safe.
这是我们用来审问的地方之一, 很安全的
Ziodex Industries. We own it.
苏迪斯产业公♥司♥ 我们的产业
First there was synthetic plasma, now this.
起先是人造血浆, 现在就是这个
Once it’s approved, it should be our newest cash crop.
一旦被许可, 它就会成为我们的最新商品
It’s cloned blood.
是克隆血
What are these for?
这些是作什么用的?
Lycans are allergic to silver.
狼人对银过敏
If we don’t get our bullets out quickly, they die during questioning.
若不尽快取出子弹, 他们就会在审讯中死掉
What do you do with them after?
接下来你要对他们作什么?
We put the bullets back in.
我们把子弹放回去
How are things progressing? We’re ready.
事情进展的如何? 都准备好了
Why do you hate them so much?
为什么你这么恨他们?
I’ve already told you, we’re at war.
我告诉过你了, 我们在作战
So you’re just following orders?
所以你只是按命令行事?
Why can’t you just answer the question?
为什么不回答?
Fine.
好
Something was in the stable…
发生了一些事
…tearing our horses to pieces.
我们的马被撕成碎片
I couldn’t have saved my mother.
我无法救出我妈妈
or my sister.
和我的妹妹
Their screams woke me.
她们的尖叫声惊醒了我
My father died outside, trying to fend them off.
我爸爸死在外边, 他试图去保护她们
I stood at my door…
我站在门口
…about to run to my nieces’room when…
当我想跑到我的侄女的房♥间时, 我发现
Twin girls.
双胞胎女孩
Barely 6 years old.
才六岁
Butchered…
像动物似的
…like animals. Jesus Christ.
被屠♥杀♥了 天哪!
The next thing I knew, I was in his arms.
然后想起的下件事, 就是我已经在他怀里
The war had spilled into our house.
战争波及我们的住所
He’d been tracking the Lycans for days.
他已经跟踪狼人好几天了
He drove them off and saved me.
他把那些人赶走也救了我
Who? Viktor.
谁? 维克多
The oldest and strongest of us.
我们当中最年长和最强壮的
That night, he made me a Vampire.
那一夜, 他使我成为吸血鬼
He gave me the strength to avenge my family.
他给了我复仇的力量
Since then, I’ve never looked back.
从那时候起, 我不再回忆过去
I saw your pictures.
我看过你的照片
Who is the woman? Your wife?
那个女人是谁?你的妻子?
It may be wise to keep a closer eye on our cousins.
也许应该看紧一点我们的兄弟
I’ll have Raze see to it immediately.
我会让瑞兹去看着他
I’m afraid that I’m going to have to place my faith in you, my friend.
朋友, 我想我该相信你
Time is running short.
但时间不多了
I tried to swerve, but he hit us anyway.
我想转弯, 但他还是撞过来了
He sent us right into the oncoming lane.
他正好把我们撞到反方向的单行道
When I came to…
当我醒来的时候
…I realized that part of the engine was in the front seat.
我意识到引擎在前座
And she was pinned there, 6 inches from me…
而她被钉在那里, 离我6英寸的距离
…in this horrible position.
当时情况很糟糕
I think she was in shock because she just…
我想她吓坏了, 因为她
…kept asking me over and over again if I was all right.
一遍又一遍地问我是不是受伤了
She was more worried about me.
她更担心我
You know, if I knew then what I know now, I could have saved her.
我如果能像现在一样清醒, 应该能救她
There’s no doubt in my mind about that.
我从未怀疑过这个
But instead she died right there…
但她终究离我而去
…about two minutes before the ambulance arrived.
两分种后救护车赶到
After that, I didn’t see any reason to stick around.
从那以后, 我便没有留恋的理由
I spent a summer here with my grandfather when I was a kid so…
当我还小时, 在这跟我爷爷度过了一个夏天
After I got my degree, I just…
我毕业后
I took off.
就远走高飞了
I came over here to move on, to forget.
我搬到这里来以忘记一切