And I can’t live without you!
你活不下去?
You can’t?
行了…
Oh, come on…
音乐!
Music!
停止奏乐!
Stop the music!
你听见我说什么了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
我的儿子!记住我的话
My son! Listen carefully to what I say.
永远不要相信说谎的女人
Never trust a lying woman.
我不会的,爸爸!
I won’t, dad!
你被吓到了,对吗?
You’re frightened, Colonel, aren’t you?
别再喝酒和说废话了!
Stop drinking and talking rubbish!
吓坏了?
Frightened?
上校…
Colonel…
我要杀了你!我对天发誓!
I’ll kill you! I swear to God I will!
你怎么杀我? 我20年前就死了
How could you kill me? I’ve been dead for twenty years.
试试看.可能 你会成为情报局长的
Try it. Maybe they’ll promote you to Secret Service General.
别那样!
Stop it!
你不能给我孩子 所以杀了我吧!
You couldn’t give me a child, so kill me!
或许你能应付!
Maybe you can manage that!
你是罪人!
You’re evil!
我是什么?
What am I?
杀人犯!罪犯!
A murderer! A criminal!
贼!
A thief!
那我是罪人咯?
So I’m evil?
-比这更糟-更糟?
– Worse than that. – Worse?
你知道为什么我这么 邪恶吗?你知道吗?
Do you know why I’m so evil? Do you?
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
你该死!
You’re damned!
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我爱你!
I love you!
在你爱我的时候…
When you fell for me,
你把这些人安置 在地下为你工作!
you put these people down here to live, die and work for you!
因为我爱你,你不明白吗?
Because I love you, don’t you see?
没有你我活不下去!
I can’t live without you!
他们错过什么事了吗?
Do they miss anything?
是的,很多!
Yes, a lot!
你把我拖进你的罪行…
You dragged me into your crime…
就因为你爱我?
because you love me?
只因为我爱你!
Only because I love you!
我还有什么?孩子?朋友?
What else do I have? Children? Friends?
你一无所有!
You have nothing!
我一无所有…
I have nothing…
但有你…
but you…
如果你肯的话
if you want that.
天啊…
My God…
你的谎说得真动听!
You lie so beautifully!
我从不说谎!
I never lie!
你在干嘛,我的…朋友?
What are you doing, my… friend?
只是聊天
Just talking.
聊天?
Talking?
你们非得在黑暗中聊天?
And you have to talk in the dark?
那些噪音打搅了我们
The noise disturbed us.
那些噪音打搅了你们?
The noise disturbed you?
宴会打搅了你们?
The party disturbs you?
-我儿子的婚礼打搅了 你们?-你误会了!
– My son’s wedding disturbs you? – You misunderstood me!
我完全领会了,相信我
I understood perfectly, believe me.
我头痛
I have a headache.
多么不可思议啊!
How surprising!
看看他们
Look at them.
把它给我…
Give it to me…
我的朋友…
My friend…
让我们打破…
let’s break the tradition of a friend
好友互相残杀的传统
killing his best friend.
把枪拿去…
Here’s the gun…
你自己动手!
Do the rest yourself!
-你知道为什么吗? -我知道
– You know why? – I know.
我想这样很公平
I think it’s fair.
我是一个自♥由♥的女人!
I’m a free woman!
大祸临头了!
A catastrophe!
现在我们看看谁会倒霉
Now we’ll see whose mother will mourn.
爸爸!
Dad!
约凡,我的儿子!
Jovan, my son!
去拿武器!
Get the weapons!
我们出发!
We’re going!
去哪里?
Where to?
外面,去结束这场战争!
Outside, to end the war!
德国佬会杀了我们
The Germans will kill us.
不过,爸爸…
But, dad…
别烦我!
Stop daddying me!
走吧!
Come on!
我们是去打仗 不是去嫖♥妓♥!
We’re off to war, not to a brothel!
德国佬会杀了我!
The Germans will kill me!
对了!
Right!
女人和革命无关. 松开我们!
Women and revolution don’t go together. Untie us!
别哭,娜塔莉佳.这次 我们不会分离太久
Don’t cry, Natalija. We won’t be parted long this time.
我等你!
I’ll wait for you!
我等你!
I’ll wait for you!
索尼!
Soni!
约凡,我的儿子!
Jovan, my son!
爸爸!
Dad!
闻到多瑙河的气息了吗?
Smell the Danube?
没有
I don’t.
你真扫兴…走吧!
You really get on my nerves… Come on!
爸爸!
Dad!
-有问题-什么?
– One question. – What?
这个颜色.
The colour…
你管这叫绿色?
You call this green?
深绿色
Dark green.
你管这叫绿色?
You call this green?
绿色!
Green!
混♥蛋♥…
Motherfuckers…
混♥蛋♥!
Fuckers!
他讨厌那种颜色
He hates the colour.
绿色!
Green!
去他妈的绿色!
Fuck your green!
恶人!
Torturer!
罪犯!
Criminal!
导演在等你们!
The director is waiting for you!
继续小便…
Keep on pissing…
继续小便!
Keep on pissing!
不会很久…
Not for long…
不会很久!
Not for long!
用力打,儿子
Hit out, son!
不是打我,笨蛋!
Not me, you moron!
你竟敢在我的城市小便?
You dare piss on my city?
-爸爸的城市!-我的城市!
– Dad’s city! – My city!
62,6♥4♥,66,68,70…
62, 6♥4♥, 66, 68, 70…
他妈的!2,4,6 8,10,12…
Shit! 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12…
约凡在哪里?
Madam, where’s Jovan?
-他们去外面了.有人中枪了 他们会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
– They’ve gone outside. Someone fired. – They’ll betray us.
他们不会出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
They won’t be able to betray anyone.
他们死了
They were killed.
帕杰叔叔来啦
Ringe ringe raja Here comes Uncle Paja
我们在历史上着名的地方…
We are at this historic spot
这里19…
where in the year of 19…
1944年…
1944…
该死的罪犯们杀害了 我们的民族英雄…
cowardly criminals murdered our National Hero,
派塔.泊帕拉.小黑
Petar Popara Blacky.
别害怕,儿子!别害怕
Don’t be afraid, my son! Don’t be afraid.
这是什么,爸爸?
What was that, dad?
野鸡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!