Easter, April, 1944
协约国炸毁了…
The Allied bombs destroyed
纳粹 在贝尔格莱德的残余…
what the Nazis had left of Belgrade…
解放了!
Freedom!
…从我们的家园. 他们试图…
…from our homeland. They try to tear out
毁灭我们
part of our body.
凭借武力 我们赢得了投票权!
With guns, we won the plebiscite!
凭借武力 我们扞卫了自♥由♥!
With guns, we defended freedom!
凭借武力,我们 会保卫里亚斯特湾!
With guns, we’ll defend Trieste!
第二部分:冷战
Part Two – The Cold War
几年过去了,马高成了…
Years passed, Marko became
铁托的亲密伙伴
a close collaborator of Tito.
1961年,在贝尔格莱德 他偿还了…
In Belgrade, in 1961, he paid his debt
对他的好友小黑的 犯下的罪过
to his great friend, Blacky.
马高同志…
Comrade Marko…
我必须再问你一次… 娜塔莉佳同志会出演这部影片吗?
I must ask you again… Could Comrade Natalija be in the film?
不
No.
但是这部电影 是基于你的回忆录…
But this film is based on your memoirs
而她是我们 最伟大的女演员!
and she is our greatest actress!
确实如此. 但这部电影是献给 革命的,而不是献给我们
Exactly. The film is dedicated to the Revolution, not to us.
你会去剧组探班吗? 那样我们会很荣幸的
Will you at least visit the set? We’d be honoured.
我们会去的
That we will do.
同志们…
Comrades…
为这个文化中心举♥行♥开幕 典礼,并为我们的英雄…
it is my honour to inaugurate this Cultural Centre
派塔.泊帕拉.小黑的 塑像揭幕,这是我的荣幸
as well as unveil the statue of our Hero, Petar Popara Blacky.
小黑象征着我们的 反法♥西♥斯♥斗争!
Blacky symbolizes our anti-fascist struggle!
他的形象和功绩将在 我们心中永垂不朽…
His image and work will forever be remembered by us, his friends,
他的战友,他的同志…
his comrades in arms,
以及成长中的年轻一代…
and by future generations who from early youth
会来到这个文化中心…
will come to this Cultural Centre
以我们的兄弟,我们的同志 我们的朋友…
to inspire themselves with the ideas for which
我们的小黑献出他的 生命和青春的勇气…
our brother, our comrade, our friend,
鼓励他们自己
our Blacky gave his life and youth.
我利用这个场合…
I’ll use this occasion,
也许是浪费了 你们的时间…
even if it means taking your time, to quote some lines
来选读我最新的诗集 《为自♥由♥而战》中的几句
from my last book of poems on the Struggle for Freedom.
为何当我们回忆我们 深爱的人时,总是刮风?
“Why is the wind always blowing when we remember our beloved?
为何风吹开了 我们兄弟的门和窗?
“Why does the wind beat the windows and doors of our brothers?
“仅仅是刮风,抑或是 天空在为我们哭泣?”
“Is the wind only blowing or is the sky crying with us?”
派塔.泊帕拉.小黑 我们的朋友!
Petar Popara Blacky, our friend!
我们永远纪念你!
We honour your memory!
我们永远纪念他!
We honour his memory!
这是正午的月光吗
Is it moonlight at noon
这是午夜的阳光吗
Is it sunshine at midnight
光线从天上照射下来
From the skies above Light is beaming
没人知道,没人知道…
Nobody knows, nobody knows…
苏联军事区被包围了
The Soviet divisions are surrounded.
冯.克来斯特将军的 装甲师已经突破了边界线
General von Kleist’s armoured units have breached their lines…
就这样,姑娘!
That’s it, girl!
再亮点!
More light!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
拿水来!
Bring some water!
怎么了?
What happened?
没什么,我的朋友
Nothing, my friend.
盖世太保拷问我了
The Gestapo tortured me.
该死的法兰西混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfuckers!
该死的法兰西混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfuckers!
让我和你一起出去 战争在3天后就结束了
Let me go out with you and the war will be over in 3 days.
-还不行-为什么还要等?
– Not yet. – Why wait?
铁托命令你等
Tito orders you to wait.
铁托?
Tito?
他对我说…
He said to me:
向小黑问好 并让他别行动
“Give Blacky my regards and tell him not to move.
“他要在最后的战役里 发挥主要作用”
“He’ll be precious to me in the final battle.”
-他那样说了?-一字不差
– He said that? – Every word.
他带给你一块表
He sent you a watch.
不,马高,我不能…
No, Marko, I can’t…
为表彰你的贡献!
With a dedication!
给我的?
To me?
给你的
To you.
铁托同志
Comrade Tito
我们向你
we swear
发誓
to you
我们向你发誓
We swear to you
铁托同志
Comrade Tito
我们向你发誓
we swear to you
我们不会
That we won’t
背弃你的道路
abandon your path
铁托同志
Comrade Tito
你是人类的希望
you, the hope of the people
老年人
You’re loved
青年人
by the old
都深爱你
and the young
铁托同志
Comrade Tito
我们的春花
our spring flower
塞尔维亚
Serbia
不会忘记你
will not forget you
紫罗兰
A blue violet
开放在
has bloomed
铁托休息的枕头边
On the pillow where Tito’s head rests
恭喜你,小黑!
Congratulations, Blacky!
和马高同志握手. 不是和我,和马高同志
Shake hands with Comrade Marko. Not with me, with Comrade Marko.
我们要洗个澡吗?
Are we having a bath?
为什么不?
Aren’t we?
好的,洗澡!
Yes, a bath!
我们的事业怎么样了 爷爷?
What about our business, grandad?
那很…艰难!
It’s… difficult!
你还对时间做手脚吗?
Are you working on the time?
我按你说的 给他们减少时间
I’m reducing the hours for them as you said.
每天六个小时!
Six hours per day!
别过火了,好吗?
Don’t overdo it, okay?
20年来,我为他们省了5年
In 20 years, I’ve saved them 5 years.
你能想象在地下室里…
You can imagine what 5 years less
少了5年意味着什么吗?
in a cellar means?
空袭!快点,同志们!
Air raid! Come on, comrades!
我们走!赶快! 别管那些武器!
Let’s go! Hurry up! Leave the weapons!
每个人都躲到箱子里去!
Everybody in the tank!
侵略者又袭击我们了!
The aggressor is attacking again!
别慌!你去哪里,笨驴?
Don’t panic! Where are you going, you donkey?
快点,女人. 我们都会因你送命的
Hurry up, woman. We’ll all get killed because of you.
赶快!
Hurry!
铁托同志,我们向你发誓…
Comrade Tito, we swear to you…
铁托,铁托,铁托!
Tito, Tito, Tito!
每个人都唱这首歌♥…
Everyone sang the same song
并相信外面…
and believed that outside
第二次世界大战…
the fascists of World War II
仍在进行中…
were still in power…
你在干嘛,马高?
What are you doing, Marko?
你会知道的
You’ll see.
帕杰叔叔来啦
Ringe ringe raja Here comes uncle Paja
现在呢?
And now?
娜塔莉佳!
Natalija!
娜塔莉佳,春天降临…
Natalija, Spring is coming
到一匹白马身上!
on a white horse!
停!停拍!
Stop! Cut!
停拍!
Cut!
为什么停拍?
Why stop?
为什么?为什么现在停拍?
What for? Why stop now?
南斯拉夫人,该死的水! 你让下雨的吗?
Yugoslav, fuck you and that water! You call that rain?
停止!好!