I personally will judge those who sell their soul.
首先,我会杀了 你们剧院的经理
First, I’ll kill the manager of your theatre.
我会亲手掐死他… 因为我爱剧院!
I’ll strangle him with my bare hands… because I love the theatre!
恭喜,小黑先生!
Congratulations, Mr. Blacky!
在我们吃它之前 这道菜会吃了我们吗?
Will this dinner eat us before we eat it?
好好的烤熟这条鱼
Get that fish grilled properly.
没问题!
No problem!
你没有羞耻心吗?别人在 救助受伤的游击队员…
Have you no shame? Others help wounded partisans
而你为那群混♥蛋♥演出!
while you perform for the bastards!
很痛!
It hurts!
现在弄痛你了!
So now it hurts you!
我爱你
I love you.
格拉博!
Golub!
烤熟它!
Grill it!
跟着我,我要去小便
Follow me, I’m going for a pee.
盯着我的新娘,我的朋友
Watch my bride, my friend.
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
马高!
Marko!
来吧!跟着我!
Come on! Follow me!
我不想!
I don’t want to!
我不想结婚!
I don’t want to get married!
格拉博,我不能撇下 你们离开游击队
Golub, I won’t leave the partisans to sort you all out.
没这个必要
There’s no need.
你不会了解
You may not know this
他根本不是 一个电力工程师
but he’s not an electrical engineer at all.
不,他是一个普通的电工 一个钳工!
No, he’s a common electrician. A pole-man!
他一辈子都在…
He spent his whole life on poles,
用老虎钳 和切割机对付电线杆
with pliers and cutters.
是我解救了他并问他: 同志…
I’m the one who got him down and asked him: “Comrade,
“你会加入我们这边吗?” “会”他说
“will you join our side?” “Yes,” he said.
你会服从纪律…
“Will you obey the rules
“和命令吗?”“会”
“and the orders?” “Yes.”
直到…
Until…
他有钱了!
he got rich!
娜塔莉佳!
Natalija!
一个电工?
An electrician?
一个钳工!
A pole-man!
娜塔莉佳,你是我 们最出色的演员…
Natalija, you are our greatest actress
我们这些遭受 苦难的人需要你
and our suffering people need you.
而你需要一个通情达理…
And you need a reasonable, intelligent,
智慧而有教养的男人…
educated man…
一个知识分子!
An intellectual!
你是对的!
You’re right!
莱卡同志会 带你去纪律委员会
Comrade Leka will bring you to the disciplinary committee.
一周前我们就在盼望 那批枪了.它们在哪?
We expected the guns a week ago. Where are they?
在船上.我一结成婚 我们就出发!
On the boat. As soon as I get married, off we go!
他们能在 贝尔格莱德听到这音乐!
They can hear the music in Belgrade!
甚好!这是小黑的婚礼
Good! It’s Blacky’s wedding.
我们哭得够多了
We’ve had enough crying.
这是武器吗?
Are these arms or what?
等牧师为我举♥行♥完婚礼…
Once the priest marries me,
我会在你之前赶到白石镇
I’ll be at the White Rock before you.
铁托同志!
Comrade Tito!
你什么时候到乌日采
When will you reach Uzice
你的手,如此白净
“Your hands, so white
如此娇嫩,如此柔软 就像鸟儿的翅膀
“So tender, so soft As the wings of a bird
“看着它们飞翔,然后 驻足在我的脸庞…”
“Oh, to see them fly and land on my face…”
够了!
That’s enough!
出去!
Get out!
你怎么对我的?
What are you doing to me?
我们只是在谈论剧院
We’re just talking about the theatre.
什么?
What?
我要杀了自己,我发誓!
I’ll kill myself, I swear!
别这样,朋友!
Don’t, my friend!
你知道,我因为 她而杀了两个人!
You know, I killed two men because of her!
我知道
I know.
为什么这么对我?
Why do this to me?
-为了你…-不管我的事!
– As for you… – It wasn’t me!
不管你的事?
Wasn’t you?
那是我的事咯?
It was me, then?
你是我最好的朋友吗?
Are you my best friend?
我是你最好的朋友
I’m your best friend.
我听不见. 你是我最好的朋友吗?
I didn’t hear. Are you my best friend?
我是你最好的朋友
I’m your best friend.
这是谁的婚礼?
Whose wedding is this?
我们的,亲爱的! 我们的婚礼!
Ours, my love! Our wedding!
你的,我的朋友
Yours, my friend.
-我们的婚礼,亲爱的 -我们的,亲爱的!
– Our wedding, sweetheart. – Ours, my love!
你想骑马,对吗? 好吧,跑吧,马儿!
You wanted a ride, did you? Well, giddy-up, you stud!
牧师在哪里?
Where’s the priest?
他就来
He’ll be here any minute now.
这是正午的月光吗
Is it moonlight at noon
这是午夜的阳光吗
Is it sunshine at midnight
光线从天上照射下来…
From the skies above Light is beaming…
德国佬!大祸临头了!
The Germans! A catastrophe!
没人知道,没人知道…
Nobody knows, nobody knows
到底是什么在闪烁
What is really shining
你们两个合起来 就是一个极品男人了!
The two of you could make one good man!
废物!
You pest!
离开汽车!展开行动!
Get out of the cars! Spread out!
左右两路包抄这艘船!
Left and right of the boat!
马高!
Marko!
派塔.泊帕拉!
Petar Popara!
你们这群笨蛋!
You fools!
你们不要 玩猫捉老鼠的游戏!
You can’t play cat and mouse!
法兰斯!
Franz!
快出来!
Come out now!
并且交出娜塔莉佳 否则我开枪杀光你们!
And bring Natalija with you or I’ll shoot you all!
怎么回事?我已经杀死他了
How come? I killed him.
你没有
You didn’t.
他穿防弹衣
He wears a bullet-proof vest.
下次瞄准他的头开枪
Aim at his head next time.
我再抽一根烟
I’ll smoke one more cigarette.
然后我就没有耐心了
And then my patience runs out.
接着,我要你们投降
After that, I want you out in the open.
你们听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
别开枪!
Don’t shoot!
别开枪!
Don’t shoot!
大祸!
Catastrophe!
我的天使!
My sweet saviour!
我最亲爱的…
My dearest…
休兹,下车!
Schulz, get out!
现在让我们…
Now let’s send
送那群匪徒回老家!
this shit-load of criminals back where they belong!
我的小白鸽!
My little white dove!
好好享受,白♥痴♥!
Have fun, you idiots!
你不会这么快忘记我的!
You won’t forget me in a hurry!
开枪,我的朋友!
Shoot, my friend!
格拉博,别开枪!
Golub, don’t shoot!
大祸!
Catastrophe!
开枪,我的朋友!
Shoot, my friend!
武器在哪里,小黑?
Where are the weapons, Blacky?
几火车军♥火♥在哪里 混♥蛋♥?
Where are the trains with the weapons, bastard?
背信弃义的小人!
Treacherous swine!
我会把共♥产♥党 炸出你的脑子!
I’ll fry Tito out of your head!
怎么?
Well?
他招了吗?
Is he talking?
没有.他只是不停地咒骂
No. He just keeps cursing.
派塔.泊帕拉!
Petar Popara!
法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfucker!
你会招的!