He kills us and fucks her!
对不起
Excuse me.
给我找来最大的花束
Get me the biggest bouquet you can find.
没问题
Sure.
-牧师怎么样了? -都准备好了
– What about the priest? – All arranged.
妙极了…
Perfect…
我的朋友 一场婚礼即将举♥行♥!
My friend, there’ll be a wedding!
现在让我们 来一个展销会
Now let’s play fair.
这是我的枪,把你们的 给我.这是很公平
Here’s my gun, give me yours. That’s fair.
这是金子.看见了? 这是金子,对吗?
This is gold. See it? This is gold, right?
这块金子值多少? 看仔细了!
How much did the gold bring in? Look at it!
它值多少?
How much did it bring in?
看仔细了!
Look at it!
这块金子值多少?
How much for the gold?
20万!
200,000!
20万?穆斯塔法 你说是12万
200,000? Mustafa, you said 120,000.
没关系
Never mind.
现在告诉我武器在哪里
Now tell me where the weapons are and we’re done.
我以我母亲的坟墓起誓 是德国佬拿走的
I swear on my mother’s grave, the Germans took them.
别在这里提你的母亲!
Leave your mother out of this!
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
你偷了我的钱? 我抢了银行,珠宝店…
You steal my money? I rob banks, jewellery stores,
而你这混♥蛋♥偷了我的钱!
and you fuckers steal my money!
你们这肮脏的小偷!
You dirty fucking thieves!
我会把你们杀光,混♥蛋♥们!
I’ll kill you all, you bastards!
我会清除贝尔格莱德里 像你那样的人♥渣♥!
I’ll clean Belgrade of scum like you!
我们的同志在森林里挨枪弹 他们吃树根而你偷…
Our comrades are shot in the woods, they eat roots and you steal…
你疯了!
You’ve gone crazy!
不,伙计,我们不能这样…
No, guys, we don’t play this way…
请拿好了,亲爱的
Hold these, honey, please.
更敏捷,更响亮!
Faster and louder!
我来了,朋友!挺住!
Here I come, my friend! Hang on!
当心!
Watch out!
我来了!
Here I come!
别对着我耳朵说话!
Not in my ear!
左边!左边!左边!
Left! Left! Left!
我得告诉你一件事 你是党支书…
I have to tell you something, you being the Party Secretary…
有些小偷和罪犯…
If anything, it’ll be these thieves and criminals
对我们的人头虎视耽耽
who’ll cost us our heads.
没错.我们为买♥♥武器和食物 给同志而抢劫商♥铺♥
Right. We rob stores to buy arms and food for our comrades.
而这些混♥蛋♥从我们这里偷窃!
And the bastards steal from us!
我会自杀的
“I’ll kill myself.
你说你会自杀
“You say you’ll kill yourself.
但是你不会那样做的
“But you won’t do it.
你这么肯定?
“Are you so sure?
“你觉得 一个男人能活在…”
“Do you think a man can live…”
安静!
Quiet!
…如果他没有寄托?
“…if he has nothing and nobody to live for?
你会认输吗?
“Are you capitulating?
不,我建议…
“No, I suggest
“我们讲和吧”
“that we make peace.”
他为她而来!
He’s entranced by her!
我要杀了他,我发誓! 其他演员吸引不了他!
I’ll kill him, I swear! The other actors don’t interest him!
我觉得船长的 角色演得棒极了
I think the Captain’s excellent.
-是吗?-没错,瞧他!
– Really? – Yes, look at him!
安静!
Quiet!
把手放下. 这里是剧院,看表演!
Hands off. This is a theatre, watch the show!
晚上好
Good evening.
请告诉我真♥相♥…
“Promise to tell me
我一定原谅你
“the truth and I’ll forgive you in advance.
博塔是我的孩子吗?
“Is Berta my child?
我不能承认…
“I cannot assume the guilt
不存在的罪行
“for a deed I didn’t commit.”
滚开!
Get out!
你没有羞耻心吗?
Have you no shame?
“博塔是我的孩子吗?”
“Is Berta my child?”
“博塔是我的孩子吗?”
“Is Berta my child?”
“博塔是我的孩子吗?”
“Is Berta my child?”
我来了
I’m coming.
贝托!
Bato!
安静!
Quiet!
小黑叔叔!
Uncle Blacky!
娜塔莉佳是最棒的!
Natalija is the best!
她是最棒的!
She is the best!
法兰斯!
Franz!
-这是一桩丑闻 -我知道…
– This is a scandal. – I know…
船长!
Captain!
晚上好,女士
Good evening, madam.
船长…
Captain…
就一会儿
Just a moment.
我是…
I am…
博塔的父亲
Berta’s father.
我是你孩子的父亲
I am the father of your child.
请…
Please…
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
把我们绑在一起.快!
Tie us together. Quickly!
现在我和劳拉在一起
I now have my Laura with me.
我们在热恋中
We’re in love.
快点!
Hurry!
我们会离开你的家 我们就能双宿双栖了
We’re leaving your house so we can live together.
请不要生气
Please don’t be angry.
-完了?-是的
– Finished? – Yes.
谢谢你,船长
Thank you, captain.
我认识这个演员
I know this actor.
我认识他…从哪里来的?
I know him… Where on earth from?
别了,船长
Good-bye, captain.
你为德国佬演戏,混♥蛋♥!
You act for Germans, you motherfucker!
伟大的演员,我的同事!
Wonderful actor, my colleague!
这些是大部分吗?
Are these the mains?
回到座位上去!
Keep to your seats!
举起手来,叛徒!
Hands up, traitor!
举起手来!
Hands up!
这是帘子吗?
Is this the curtain?
是的,不过不要,先生…
It is but please, sir…
小黑叔叔!姐姐!
Uncle Blacky! Sis!
小黑叔叔!冲啊!
Uncle Blacky! Charge!
你想得到我的姐姐?
You want my sister?
你休想得到她.你休想!
Well, you won’t have her. You won’t!
走吧!举起手来,我的朋友!
Come on! Hands up, my friend!
他们会杀了我弟弟的!
They’ll kill my brother!
吹响喇叭! 我不是每天都结婚的!
Blow on that horn! I don’t get married every night!
恭喜!
Congratulations!
好的,格拉博.牧师在哪里?
Okay, Golub. Where’s the priest?
我派了一个小男孩去找他来
I sent a boy to fetch him.
恭喜你,小姐
Congratulations, miss.
我不会结婚的
I’m not getting married!
你会的.你只是刚刚才知道
Yes, you are. You just don’t know it yet.
那么,我杀了法兰斯是毁了 你的生活.谢谢你,娜塔莉佳!
So, I ruined your life by killing Franz. Thank you, Natalija!
谁给贝托提供治疗 你还是法兰斯?
Who gets Bato’s medicine, you or Franz?
-你只带给我偷来的金子! -从叛徒那里
– You only bring me stolen gold! – From traitors.
你醒悟吧
Come to your senses.
听我说…
Listen to me…
我从没如此深爱一个人
I’ve never loved anyone so much.
要有原则.不要通敌!
But respect some rules. No collaborating with the enemy!
没错!
Right!
你是什么意思? 我只是一个演员
What do you mean? I’m just an actress.
面包店也在营业!
The bakeries are working!
没错,但你不是面包师
Yes, but you’re not a baker.
你不卖♥♥馅饼
You don’t sell pies.
你出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
You sell your soul.
我亲自审判出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的人