保重,伊万!
Take care, lvan!
你…
Where…
去哪里了?
have you been?
血…
Blood…
有人见过我的约凡吗?
Has anyone seen my Jovan?
没有
No.
装弹♥药♥!
Load!
开火!
Fire!
哪里都找不到…
Nowhere to be found…
该死的法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfuckers!
我没时间讨价还价
I don’t have time to bargain, to haggle over percentages.
我来这里帮你,虽然…
I’ve come here to help you, independently
我们的宗教 民族和政党并不相同
of our religious, national and political differences.
但我只要求你一件事: 请别嚷嚷
But I ask only one thing of you: please don’t shout.
我们会 以文明方式达成协议
We’ll reach an agreement in a civilized, educated way.
你需要我,没别的路可走
You need me, not the other way round.
别担心
Don’t worry.
塞尔维亚人 和克罗地亚人互相残杀
The Serbs kill the Croats and the Croats kill the Serbs.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
你真是太好心了
You’re too kind.
不用客气
Don’t mention it.
你还年轻,孩子. 你不会明白
You’re young, kid. You don’t understand.
我明白,不过你在国外待 太久了.你不懂我们的语言
I do, but you’ve been abroad too long. You don’t understand our language.
你要价太高了. 听懂了吗?太高了
You’re asking too much. Understand? Too much.
我报的是最低价
I’m asking the minimum.
一颗子弹3马克?
DM 3 per bullet?
最低价!
Minimum!
一枚手榴弹100美元?
$100 per grenade?
从匈牙利人那里买♥♥吧 混♥蛋♥!
Buy from Hungarians, you fucker!
伊万…
lvan…
我的弟弟!
My brother!
你要干嘛,伊万?
What are you doing, lvan?
你疯了吗? 杀害你的哥哥是罪恶的!
Have you gone mad? It’s a sin to kill your brother!
最大的罪过!
The greatest sin!
住手,伊万!
Don’t, lvan!
原谅我,伊万!
Forgive me, lvan!
我三次救了你的命
I saved your life three times.
我三次救了你的命!
I saved your life three times!
很痛!伊万,住手!
It hurts! lvan, don’t!
原谅我,伊万
Forgive me, lvan.
上帝知道一切,伊万
God sees everything, lvan.
上帝会惩罚你
God will punish you.
他会惩罚你!
He’ll punish you!
上帝,原谅我
Lord, forgive me.
你怎么了?
What are you doing?
亲爱的…
My love…
战争…
“No war…
不是战争.
“is a war…
直到弟弟…
“until a brother…
“杀了他的哥哥”
“kills his brother.”
亲爱的!
My love!
走吧,老巫婆!
Come on, you old hag!
年轻人,他是我丈夫
Young man, this is my husband.
我叫你过来就过来!
Move when I tell you to!
你愣着干嘛?趴下!
What are you waiting for? Get down!
指挥官同志,我们俘虏了 16个塞尔维亚士兵…
Comrade Commander, we’ve captured 16 Chetniks, 30 Ustashas
30个乌斯塔沙党员 和3个联♥合♥国♥♥军♥人
and 3 UN men.
还有两个 坐奔驰车的战争贩子
Plus two war profiteers with a Mercedes.
我们要怎么处置他们?
What do we do with them?
奸商…
Profiteers…
就地处决!
Execute them on the spot!
小黑同志!搜身完毕 士兵解除了武装
Comrade Blacky! Pockets searched, soldiers disarmed.
奸商的护照… 我怎么处置这些人?
The profiteers’ passports… What do I do with all these people?
扔到井里去
Take them to the well.
有约凡的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Jovan?
没有
No.
没有…
No…
我反对,长官!
I protest, sir!
我也是,同志!
Me too, comrade!
我不是“同志”,长官
I’m no “comrade”, sir.
我也不是“长官”,同志
And I’m no “sir”, comrade.
你是什么人?乌斯塔沙党员 塞尔维亚人,还是游击队?
What are you? Ustasha, Chetnik, partisan?
我是派塔.泊帕拉.小黑
I’m Petar Popara Blacky.
你属于哪支军队,同志?
Which army are you in, comrade?
我自己!
My own!
你有上级吗?
Do you have a superior?
有,我的祖国!
Yes, my country!
该死的法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfucker!
马高,我的兄弟!
Marko, my brother!
娜塔莉佳…
Natalija…
亲爱的!
my love!
我找不到约凡
I can’t find Jovan.
瞧,我亲爱的猴子
See, my dear monkey.
有人想过吗?
Who would have thought it?
没有人
Nobody.
想象你有个儿子…
Imagine that you have a son,
一只小猴
a baby monkey.
有人把他藏了起来…
And someone hides him from you…
你找了他好多年…
And you search for him for years…
但是你哪里都找不到他
But you can’t find him anywhere.
说,是不是很悲哀?
Say, isn’t that sad?
我有个怎么样的儿子!
And what a son I had!
你记得我的约凡吗?
Do you remember my Jovan?
他是什么样子?
What was he like?
一个壮小伙
A strong lad.
和我一样!
Just like me!
不再有太阳
There is no more sun
不再有月亮…
There is no more moon…
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear?
约凡!
Jovan!
我的儿子!
My son!
我的生命之光!
Light of my life!
约凡,我的儿子!
Jovan, my son!
我知道我会找到你的! 我知道!
I knew I’d find you! I knew it!
谁安排的?
Who organized this?
妈妈
Mum did.
敬你一杯!
Here’s to you!
我的朋友!
My friend!
她真的非来不可吗?
Did she really have to come?
她是我朋友的妻子! 你疯了吗?
She’s my friend’s wife! Are you crazy?
我知道真♥相♥
I know what’s what.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
我不笨
I’m not stupid.
他们结婚了!
They’re married!
我的朋友!
My friend!
娜塔莉佳有点窘
Natalija is a little embarrassed.
让我介绍
Let me introduce you.
见见我朋友的妻子!
Meet my friend’s wife!
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
奏得再大声点!
Play louder!
就是那样,维拉!
That’s it, Vera!
过去的事就让它过去吧
Let bygones be bygones.
他这么快就长大了.瞧他
He’s grown so fast. Look at him.
是大人了,对吗?
Big guy, isn’t he?
15岁了,维拉
Fifteen years, Vera.
你说什么,15岁?20岁!
What do you mean, fifteen? Twenty!
不,15岁
No, fifteen.
-20岁!-15岁!
– Twenty! – Fifteen!
20岁!
Twenty!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!