A pheasant.
它危险吗?
Is it dangerous?
野鸡?危险?
A pheasant? Dangerous?
它像长在野外的母鸡!
It’s like a wild hen!
太阳
There’s the sun.
那是月亮,我的孩子
That’s the moon, my boy.
月亮
The moon.
太阳在哪里?
Where’s the sun?
太阳睡着了
The sun is asleep.
它在休息
It is resting.
走吧!
Come on!
趴下!
Keep down!
我说你…
I’m just saying that you
太像法兰西了 法兰西(Franzi)…
look so much like Franzi, and Franzi is short
是法兰斯(Franz)的昵称
for Franz.
因为字母“i”是最小的
Because “i” is the smallest letter.
我们到了!
Here we are!
法兰斯!
Franz!
看见那个金发男人了吗 儿子?他是法兰斯
See that blond man, son? That’s Franz.
看清楚
Look at him.
15年来他一点没变
He hasn’t changed in fifteen years.
留给你的德国佬!
That’s Germans for you!
他拷打过你
He tortured you.
还把娜塔莉佳带到军营
And sent Natalija to a camp.
棒极了!
Perfect!
伪装?他以为我会认不出他
A disguise? He thinks I won’t recognize him.
另外一个人在干嘛?
What’s the other one doing?
同谋!
A collaborator!
法兰斯!
Franz!
这些烟干嘛用的? 破坏,还是什么?
What’s all this smoke? Sabotage or what?
让我们把这场行刑搞得 尽可能真实些
Let’s make the execution look as natural as possible.
什么?
What?
爸爸,他很像你!
Dad, he looks like you!
-谁?-那个人!
– Who? – That one!
那个皮包骨头的人?
The skinny one?
你真会让我不爽!
You really get on my nerves!
我想揍你. 和你妈妈一个德行
I could belt you at times. You’re just like your mother.
我不相信! 你让我演得真实些!
I don’t believe it! You ask me to act naturally!
-我没那样说! -你说了.我不是笨蛋
– I didn’t say that! – Yes, you did. I’m not stupid.
你那样说了
You did say that.
说实话…
Honestly…
行了,别发火!
Come on, don’t be touchy!
说实话,我不知道 我现在该干什么!
Honestly, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do now!
挺住!
Hold on!
这对你来说真实吗?
Is this natural for you?
说实话,朋友…
Honestly, man…
开枪吧!
Come and shoot me!
就是那样!
That’s it!
这里有枪和照相机 现在对我开枪吧!
Here’s the gun and the camera, now shoot me!
像你的那个人 看起来很勇敢
The one like you seems very brave.
勇敢的人都像我
All brave people look like me.
你们是军人还是跳芭蕾的?
Are you soldiers or ballerinas?
瞧你!
Look at you!
赶快!
Come on, roll!
烟雾呢?需要时总是没有!
Where’s the smoke? Never there when it’s needed!
别碰我!
Get away from me! Now!
瞧他在干嘛. 他什么都做得出!
Look what he’s doing. He’d stop at nothing!
那倒是真的! 不过在跟我合作过的 人中,他是最优秀的
That’s true. But he’s the best I’ve ever worked with.
我和一些…
And I’ve worked with quite a few…
他给我们即兴创作的空间
He gives us room to improvise.
走开!别碰我! 我无法集中精神了!
Get lost! Get away from me! I can’t concentrate!
对她说!
Tell her!
回到你的位置上去
Get to your places.
“春天降临到白马身上” 场景32a,1号♥位
“Spring Comes on a White Horse”, scene 32a, take one.
开拍!
Action!
拿走!拿走!
Get rid of that! Get rid of it!
我要亲眼看见死亡!
I want to look death in the eye!
你要抽最后一口烟吗?
Would you like one last cigarette?
南斯拉夫共♥产♥党万岁!
Long live the Communist Party of Yugoslavia!
瞄准!
Take aim!
怎么了?
What happened?
就是那样!真实感!
That’s it! Natural!
那是真的!
That’s natural!
继续!
Go on!
你是什么意思? 剧本不是这样的!
What do you mean? We never agreed on this!
继续演!镜头别停!
Go on acting! Don’t interrupt the shot!
开拍!
Act!
这就叫导演?天啊!
Call this directing? God!
南斯拉夫共♥产♥党万岁!
Long live the Communist Party of Yugoslavia!
在铁托同志的领导下!
Under the leadership of Comrade Tito!
该死的法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfuckers!
别打乱次序,白♥痴♥!
Don’t interrupt the sequence, you idiots!
扔出去,儿子!
Throw it, son!
冲啊!
Charge!
真像我!
Just like me!
保安在哪里?
Where’s security?
同志,你要搭车去西德吗?
Comrade, you want a ride to West Germany?
我在找…
I’m looking for
我的猴子,索尼…
my monkey, Soni…
你看见他没有?
You haven’t seen him by any chance, have you?
你在找你的猴子?
You’re looking for your monkey?
是的,他的名字叫索尼
Yes, his name’s Soni.
马!
A horse!
约凡,那是鹿
Jovan, sunshine, that’s a deer.
鹿?
A deer?
你画的马就是那样的
That’s how you drew horses.
那是鹿
It’s a deer.
鱼雷!
Jelena!
这不可能是鱼雷
It can’t be Jelena, sunshine.
冷静,儿子,冷静!
Calm down, son, calm down!
那是什么?
What’s that?
没什么.只是一条鱼
That’s nothing. Just a fish.
战前我在这里 钓起过一条25磅重的
I fished 25-pounders right here before the war.
天啊,我真的害怕
God, I was really scared.
我怕鱼雷
I was afraid for Jelena.
别害怕,孩子
Don’t be afraid, my boy.
我要回到地下室去
I want to go back to the cellar.
我们这些艺术家 可以受到保护吗?
Could anyone start protecting us artists?
可以派人照顾我们吗? 我们为同志们…
Could anyone look after us? We work day and night
日以继夜地工作! 结果我们见上帝去了!
for our comrades! And we go through hell!
冷静
Calm down.
你说什么,冷静?
What do you mean, calm down?
我们差点被杀了!
We could’ve been killed!
你做好你分内的工作 我的工作让我来做
You do your job, let me do mine.
我不能继续工作!
I can’t do my job!
你必须保护我的 剧组和我的命!
You must protect my set and my life!
在这里我的人身不安全!
My life was in danger here!
我告诉你…
I’ll tell you…
我不想在他面前说. 他要负责任的
I didn’t want to in front of him. He’s responsible.
-这是他的错-谁的?
– It’s his fault. – Whose?
导演的错.总是喊…
The director’s. Shouting all the time:
“真实感!越有真实感 就越恐怖”
“Be natural! The more natural, the more terrifying.”
结果怎么样?他得到了 他的真实感和恐怖感
And what happened? He got his natural and terrifying.
老实说…
Honestly…
这个世界多么美妙啊!
How beautiful this world is!
值得庆祝!
Congratulations!
小心,爸爸,你会淹死的!
Careful, dad, you’ll drown!
过来游泳
Come for a swim.
来吧,儿子!
Come on, sunshine!
过来!你听见了吗?
Come on in! Do you hear me?
约凡,我的儿子!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!