我想 你知不知道她是怎么了
Maybe… Do you know what’s bothering her?
我也不知道 普拉西多
Placido, I don’t know.
弗朗西丝 快来看 从这儿能看到别♥墅♥
Hey, Frances, look. You can see Bramasole from here.
看
See?
谢谢
Thank you.
是马切洛
It’s Marcello.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
等一下
Wait a minute…
他要干嘛 别走
What’s he doing? Don’t go!
你要去哪儿 你要 派蒂
Where are you going? What are you… Patti!
马切洛 马切洛
Marcello! Marcello!
马切洛
Marcello!
等等
Wait!
马切洛
Marcello!
我们打你手♥机♥ 结果你不在服务区
We tried you on your cell, but you were in a dead zone.
你居然就让他这么走了
I cannot believe that you let him leave.
他说他等不及了
He said he couldn’t wait.
等不及 为什么
Couldn’t wait? Why couldn’t he wait?
他是要去阿雷佐的
He was on his way to Arezzo.
正好走到附近 就想碰碰运气
He was nearby and he thought he’d take a shot.
他很失望
He was very disappointed, okay?
-你耳朵里有一只蜗牛 -太好了
– You’ve got a snail in your ear. – Good.
-真的 -当然不是 快把它弄出来
– Really? – No! Get it out.
他给你留了张纸条
He left you a note.
别动
Hold still.
他要去北边 要待好几个星期
He’s going north. For a couple of weeks!
天哪 他梦见我穿着一身白裙子
My God. He had a dream about me in a white dress.
白裙子 天哪
A white dress? Holy shit.
该死 派蒂 你怎么不让他多等会儿
Damn it, Patti, why didn’t you make him wait?
你不是很厉害的吗
I mean, come on, you’re a tough dyke, you know?
你可以把他绑在椅子上 把他打残
You could’ve tied him to a chair, you could’ve crippled him!
或者假装要生了也行啊
You could’ve faked labor, at least!
我想我不用假装了
I wouldn’t have had to fake it.
十个手指 十个脚趾 一个也不少
Ten fingers, ten toes.
谢谢你做这个明智的决定 把她带到这个世上
I commend you on a classic choice.
-她叫什么名字 妈妈 -亚历山德拉
– What’s her name, Mom? – Alexandra.
亚历山德拉
Alessandra…
“生孩子”的意大利语是
ln Italian, the literal translation of “To give birth,”
“Dare alla luce”
意思是”带到光明之前”
is “To give to the light.”
亚历山德拉
Alessandra…
欢迎来到光明之前
Welcome to the light.
大日子啊
Yes! Big day!
你好啊 宝贝儿
Hello, sweetheart.
亚历山德拉 亚历山德拉
Alessandra. Alessandra.
好了
Okay…
真可爱 你真是太可爱了
You’re so cute, you’re so cute!
弗朗西丝
Frances?
我们完工了
We are finished.
波兰
Poland.
谢谢
Dziekuje.
尽快回来 我为你做饭
Come back soon. I’ll cook for you.
-帕维尔 你也要走吗 -奇亚拉在等我
– Pawel, you, too? – Chiara is waiting.
派蒂
Patti?
想跟我进城吗
You wanna come with me to town?
我们可以带着孩子
We could bring the baby and…
书
晚餐食谱
我要买♥♥一条白裙子
I have to buy a white dress.
打扰了
-能麻烦送我一程吗 -当然
谢谢
Grazie.
不客气 小姐
Prego, signorina.
到了
Eccoci.
谢谢
Grazie.
我可以在这等着载你回去
谢谢 但我男朋友可以送我
马切洛
Marcello!
弗拉西斯卡 在那等着 我这就下去
Francesca! Wait there. I’m coming down.
弗拉西斯卡
Francesca.
你真美
Look how beautiful you are.
真不敢相信会在这里见到你
It’s incredible to see you.
每次计划都不如变化
Every time we made plans, it didn’t happen.
所以这次我决定给你个惊喜
So this time I thought I’ll just surprise you.
的确是个惊喜
I am surprised.
你…你怎么会来波西塔诺
What… What brings you to Positano?
我怎么会来波西塔诺
What brings me to Positano!
你不知道我为什么来波西塔诺
What brings me to Positano?
马切洛
Marcello!
我们要晚了
再等一会儿 亲爱的
我这就上去
我来得真不是时候
I came at a bad time.
弗拉西斯卡 等一下 等等 等等
Francesca, wait. Wait. Wait.
对不起伤了你的心 但你还期待什么呢
I’m sorry you’re hurt. But what did you expect?
我期待什么
What did I expect?
你到我别♥墅♥来找我 还给我留了纸条
You came to Bramasole. You left that note.
我以为 我本来觉得
I thought… I thought that you…
等一下 等一下
Just a minute, just a minute.
好几个月以前 我们的确度过了一段美好的时光
Months ago, we had a beautiful affair.
如果你觉得我希望有后续发展 你想的没错
And if you think I wanted more of you after that, you’re right.
我是那么想过
Because I did, of course.
你是个好女人 弗拉西斯卡
You are a fantastic woman, Francesca.
但我们再也没走到一起过
But we were never able to come together again,
尽管我们努力了
even though we tried.
这种事情必须顺其自然
And this sort of thing must come naturally.
我跟你说过 我朋友来了
I told you. There was my friend,
而且她就快要生孩子了
and she was going to have a baby…
总是有这样那样的事
There were many, many other things.
各种你不得不做的事儿
Important things you had to do.
而你没办法等下去
And you couldn’t wait.
是吗
Right?
别担心 弗拉西斯卡 别担心
Don’t worry, Francesca. Don’t worry.
没什么好遗憾的
There is nothing to regret.
你后悔吗
Do you regret this?
没有
No.
你一定会遇到那个人的 弗拉西斯卡
There is someone for you, Francesca.
再见
Goodbye.
弗拉西斯卡
Francesca.
她在喷泉里面
谁在喷泉里面
那个金发女疯子
怎么回事儿
What’s going on here?
《甜蜜的生活》费里尼导演作品
她在演《甜蜜的生活》里的西尔维娅
She is Sylvia in La Dolce Vita.
她演的不错
She’s very good, actually.
-她醉了吗 -我倒希望是
– Is she drunk? – I hope so.
在《甜蜜的生活》里 男主角进去然后追到了她
You know, in La Dolce Vita he goes in and he gets her.
马斯楚安尼 他走进去把她拦腰抱了出来
Mastroianni. He goes in and he fishes her out.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得我演的西尔维娅好吗
Do you think I make a good Sylvia?
棒极了
You were wonderful.
给
Here.
宙斯走了吧
I see Zeus has gone.
回奥林匹斯山去了
Back to Mount Olympus.
真是遗憾
I’m so sorry.
没事儿 我现在很好
Don’t be. I’m fine now.
没有什么能比喷泉和一大杯法国香槟
There’s nothing like a fountain and a magnum of French champagne
更能让人精神振奋的了
to put you right again.
真的吗
Really?
你说呢
What do you think?
知道在这么多电影里面 我最爱是哪部吗
You know who I really love the most from all the films?
《加比利亚之夜》
Cabiria.
还记得吗 电影最后
You remember at the end,
又一个男人无情地抛弃了她的时候
when another man has left her in the most terrible way,
她不是觉得一切都完了吗
and she thinks it’s all over for her?