Signora, between Austria and Italy
阿尔卑斯山脉中有一段叫塞默灵
there is a section of the Alps called the Semmering.
那段山脉地势险峻 令人望而生畏
It is an impossibly steep, very high part of the mountains.
他们在那里
They built a train track
建造了连通维也纳和威尼斯的铁路
over these Alps to connect Vienna and Venice.
尽管当时根本没有火车
They built these tracks
可以驶上这段山路
even before there was
但他们依然把铁轨铺好了
a train in existence that could make the trip.
因为他们知道
They built it because they knew
总有一天 会有火车驶过
someday the train would come.
我看那条蛇今晚不会来了
I think your snake has gone for the evening.
是啊 我也觉得
Yes, I think you’re right.
夫人
Signora,
请别这么难过了
please, don’t be so sad.
如果你还这样
If you continue like this,
我就不得不和你做♥爱♥了
I will be forced to make love to you.
我可从没有对我妻子不忠过
And I’ve never been unfaithful to my wife.

Yeah.
晚安 夫人
Buona notte, signora.
晚安 马尔蒂尼先生 谢谢你
Buona notte, Signor Martini. E grazie per tutto.
不客气
Prego.
在有火车之前修建好穿越阿尔卑斯的铁轨
A train track through the Alps before there was a train.
马尔蒂尼先生是想让我重拾信心
Signor Martini wants me to have faith,
有信心可不是我强项
something I’ve never been good at
去年那事之后 更是难上加难
and now I’m even worse at since last year.
我并非排斥信仰 我无比羡慕有信仰之人
Not that I don’t want faith. I’m jealous of the believers.
但作为一个并不虔诚的卫理公会教♥徒♥
But as a fallen-away Methodist,
我并不想在经历这一切之后就信奉天主教
I do not expect to emerge from all of this a Catholic.
但我承认 我内心还是发生了微妙的变化
Although, I admit some interior juggling is going on.
与玛利产生好感在我意料之外
To my surprise, I have become friendly with Mary.
也许这个好感始于
I think it started the night
她支撑我度过的那个暴风雨夜
she stood by me through the storm,
但我深知我并非天主教♥徒♥
knowing full well I’m not a Catholic.
然而她在我眼中
Yet somehow she seems more like
更像亲近的玛利阿姨 而不是圣母玛利亚
Mary my favorite aunt than Santa Maria.
这里到处都能看到玛利阿姨
Aunt Mary is everywhere here,
她的平和让我们安心
her calm presence assuring us
让我们相信一切都会美好如初
that all things will go on as they have before.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
– Buon Natale. – Buon Natale.
这是我的妻子 克拉拉 我的儿子 我女儿 斯黛拉
This is my wife, Clara. My son. My daughter, Stella.
斯黛拉 圣诞快乐
Stella. Buon Natale.
她真漂亮
Bellissima.
真是幸福的一家
What a beautiful family. Wow.
我料想可能会遇见你
I thought I might see you,
所以给你准备了小礼物
so I have a small gift for you.
这是圣洛伦佐 他是厨圣
It is San Lorenzo. He is the patron saint of cooks.
他是在烧烤架上光荣就义的
Apparently he was martyred on a grill
快被烤焦时 他说
and seared until he said,
把我翻个面儿 这面已经烤熟了
“Oh, turn me over, I’m done on this side.”
不是吧
No!
所以他是人见人爱的厨圣
So now he is the favorite saint of chefs.
我想如果你向他祈祷
I think if you pray to him,
他会给你带来能尝你手艺的人
he will help you find someone to cook for.
谢谢 马尔蒂尼先生
Thank you, Signor Martini.
-圣诞快乐 梅斯女士 -圣诞快乐
– Merry Christmas, Signora Mayes. – Buon Natale.
再见
Ciao.
我对厨圣的祈祷很快就灵验了
My prayers to San Lorenzo were quickly answered.
我意识到我的厨艺并不乏人赏识
I realized I already had someone to cook for.
而且是很多人
Plenty of someones.
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
Riusciro riuscirai riuscira
riusciremo riuscirete riusciranno[意大利语动词变位]
-真不错 -你看 弗朗西丝 意大利语很简单
– Good. – See, Frances? Italian is easy.
你跟她说过话吗
Have you talked to her yet?
说过
Si. I have talked to her.
干嘛不去坐她边上 去吧
Why don’t you go sit next to her? Go on.
好的
Okay.
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
弗兰西斯卡 上来
Francesca! Come up.
有人在帮我画肖像
I’m having my portrait painted.
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
进来 我在这儿
Come through. I’m in here.
我看我还是下次再来吧
I think I’ll come back another time.
为什么 你又没打扰我
Why? You don’t bother me.
弗朗西丝 这是宙斯
Frances, this is Zeus.
他是马其顿来的艺术生
He’s an art student from Macedonia.
边学画画边陪我
He’s staying with me while he’s studying the Tuscan light.
再来点酒 亲爱的
More vino, darling.
他不赖
He’s not bad.
但也好不到哪儿去
He’s not good, either.
我得走了 下次再来
Look, I’m going to go, but I’ll come back another time.
你真无聊
Oh, you’re so boring!
-什么 -我说你无聊
– What? – I said you’re boring.
看看你 一副不开心的样子
Look at you. You’re sad.
又来了
Again!
你就像一个集满怨念的大黑洞
You’re like a big black hole.
抱歉 不过我…
Excuse me, but I…
费费总说 后悔只是浪费时间
Fefe always said, “Regrets are a waste of time.”
它们是过去的阴影 消磨你现在的时光
“They’re the past crippling you in the present.”
我才刚来 刚进门
I just… I just got here. I just walked in the door.
你一直这么消沉 怎么能开心起来
How are you ever going to be happy if you keep wallowing?
听我说
Listen.
我小时候
When I was a little girl,
有一次找瓢虫
I used to spend hours
找了好几个小时都一无所获
looking for ladybugs.
最后我只能放弃 在草地上睡着了
Finally, I’d just give up and fall asleep in the grass.
当我醒来的时候 身上爬满了瓢虫
When I woke up, they were crawling all over me.
所以呢
So?
所以 继续忙活你的房♥子 把烦恼都抛脑后吧
So, go work on your house and forget about it.
快去啊
I said go!
这不正要走吗
I’m going!
忙活房♥子 烦恼都抛脑后
Work on the house and forget about it.
老天 为什么我之前没有想到
Gee, why hadn’t l thought of that?
和每个试图改变生活的人一样
There comes a time in every remodeler’s life
我也开始不愿再听别人的忠告
when one just doesn’t want any more helpful advice.
你终于厌倦了
There comes a time
浑身抖个不停的男人盯着你看
when you no longer want shaky guys staring at you,
想些你猜不透的事
thinking God knows what,
还用波兰语窃窃私语
whispering things in Polish
你会很庆幸你听不懂那些话
you’re really, really glad you don’t understand.
“Kocham ciebie,” “Nie rozumiem…”
波兰语 分别为我爱你 不知道
以前 这一切你都能欣然接受
I mean, there’s only so much of that you can take
然而一旦感到厌倦
before there comes a time
你就巴不得逃开
when you really just have to get out.
-妈妈咪呀 -小姐
– Mamma mia! – Signorina.
真漂亮
Great.
很好笑
Hilarious.
再见
Bye.
你是美国人吧
You are American, eh?
-还是英国人 -爱尔兰人吧
– English? – Irish?
你在这儿啊 我到处找你
There you are. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
你说好一会儿碰头的
You said you were gonna meet me.
我都找你二十分钟了
I’ve been looking for you for 20 minutes.
我该拿你怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with you?
等等 你是谁
Wait. Who are you?
很抱歉 谢谢
I’m sorry. Mi scusi, eh? Thank you.
等等 你才吻过我 现在就要走了吗
Wait. You just kissed me and now you are going?
没错 很抱歉
Yes. I’m sorry.
好吧
Okay.
-太晚了 -什么
– You are too late. – I’m sorry?
我已经看上别人了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!