He doesn’t seem as curious about me, but that’s all right.
这些天我都独居着
These days I’m something of a loner myself.
不过我很擅长自娱自乐
I’m pretty good at staying entertained.
大多数时候我都会在后院
Mostly, I like to hang out at a little bar I know,
自己布置的小酒吧里打发时间
conveniently located in my backyard.
幸运的是 总有些事你得和大家一起完成
Fortunately, there are some things here you just can’t do alone.
我的邻居普拉西多教了我橄榄的知识
It’s my neighbor Placido who’s teaching me about olives.
今天还行 但潮湿的时候千万别摘
Today is okay. But never pick when is wet, eh?
这些看起来还不错
These look good.
我的妈啊
Oh. Oh, my God.
-爸爸 -怎么了
– Papa? – Si?
-完工了 -好 收网吧
好的
Okay.
-奇亚拉 -怎么了
– Chiara? – Si?
去看看詹妮要帮忙不
好的
Okay.
快去
再见
Ciao.
没事吧
没事 谢谢
Si. Grazie.
弗拉西斯卡 今晚有空吗
Francesca, are you busy tonight?
有啊
No.
一起吃晚饭吧 一个人吃可不健康
Then come to dinner. It’s unhealthy to eat alone.
别哭了妈妈 很难堪的
-她没事吧 -没关系的
– Is she okay? – Of course. She’s fine.
妈妈 别哭了
奶奶很多愁善感
她成天哭
今晚有什么特别值得庆贺的吗
Well, are we celebrating something in particular tonight?
感谢诸神拯救我们
Gratitude to the saints for saving us
于干旱 疯狗和腺病之中
from droughts, mad dogs and glandular disorders.
晚上好各位 抱歉我迟到了
凯瑟琳 戴新帽子了
Katherine! A new hat.
喜欢吗
You like it?
我希望买♥♥下这套别♥墅♥
I suppose it wasn’t such a terrible idea after all,
不是一个坏主意
buying the villa.
你真一个人住吗 没有夫君或同侣什么的
Are you up there all alone, no lord and master, no consort?
没有
No.
-你有一个吗 -岂止一个
– Do you have one? – One? Hah!
我就知道会成这样
I knew this would happen. Remember?
别怪我 我告诉过他别给她买♥♥电脑
Don’t blame me. I told him not to get her that computer.
她通过电邮恋爱了 和一个厄瓜多尔人
She got an email lover. You see? From Ecuador!
最后她告诉对方她的年龄 结果…
Finally, she had to tell him her age, and now…
再也不写信了
你这是活该
你错了 我伤透了心
人虽然老了 心仍然会疼
真令人遗憾
I’m so sorry.
-爱情啊 -嗯
– Amore. – Si.
真可怕
Terribile, eh?
是的
Si.
-单身吗 -什么
– Nubile? – Hm?
英语怎么说来着 Celibe
Come si dice in inglese? Celibe?
Celibe
Celibe…
独身 禁欲吗
Celibate? Celibate?

No. I mean…
我得承认是有一阵没做了
Well, actually, I have to admit it has been a while.
Celibe的意思是单身
Celibe in Italian means single.
他不是问你多久没做♥爱♥了
He’s not asking when you last had sex,
而是问你是不是单身
he’s asking whether or not you’re married.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 我是单身
No, I’m not.
-有事吗亲爱的
-吓死我了 正吃饭呢 没事
他不是
He is.
神啊
Oh, my God.
我刚刚就像个傻子
I feel like such an idiot.
不用自责 调情在意大利很正常 开心就好
Don’t. Flirting’s a ritual in Italy. Just enjoy it.
尝尝这个 美味极了
Taste this. It’s gorgeous.
-你怎么做到的 -做什么
– How do you do it? – Do what?
帽子
This.
戴帽子让我感到开心
Well, hats make me happy.
冰淇淋也是 它改变了我的命运
And ice cream. Ice cream changed my fate.
我与心爱的费费因冰淇淋结缘
It was because of ice cream that my beloved Fefe discovered me.
费费
Fefe?
-大♥师♥ -谁
– Il Maestro. – Who?
费德里柯·费里尼 意大利著名艺术电影导演
费德里柯 亲爱的
Federico, darling.
费里尼
Fellini?
我和父母在纳沃纳广场吃冰淇淋时
He discovered me in the Piazza Navona with my parents,
邂逅了他
eating an ice cream.
当时我正在狼吞虎咽
I was gobbling it down,
嘴边沾得满是冰淇淋 实在太饿了
letting it run all over my chin, because I was very hungry.
喜欢吃冰淇淋吗 他问我
“Do you like ice cream?” He asked me.
当时我才16岁 连他是谁都不知道
I didn’t know who he was. I was 16.
你就是我的梦中情人 他说
“You are my imagination come to life.” He told me.
他不仅是伟大的导演 对人生也有独到见解
He wasn’t just a great director, he gave great advice.
洗耳恭听
I’m listening.
费费说人要活得精彩 各个领域都勇于尝试
Fefe said you have to live spherically, in many directions.
永远保持童真般的热情
Never lose your childish enthusiasm
一切都会得偿所愿的
and things will come your way.
我也采纳了大♥师♥生前的建议
So now I was getting posthumous advice from Il Maestro.
并试着用这种方式
And I tried to follow it
带着童真般的热情 努力修剪藤蔓
by pulling ivy spherically and with childish enthusiasm.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这里没有
Niente qui.
不 也不在这
Niente. Not here.
能看看床底吗
Could you look under the bed?
再看看枕头下面好吗
Could you look under the pillow?
逗你玩呢
No, it’s a joke.
可能早离开了
Maybe he moved out already, you know.
蛇可是出了名的捉摸不定
Snakes are famous for changing their minds.
我一个人在这活个什么劲
What am I doing here all by myself?
你不觉得奇怪吗 一个人住这么大房♥子
Don’t you think it’s strange? Me, in this big house?
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你穿太少了 梅斯夫人
You are cold, Signora Mayes.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道离婚最让人意外的是什么吗
Do you know what the most surprising thing about divorce is?
它并不会要你的命
It doesn’t actually kill you.
却让你的心痛如刀绞
Like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck.
就是
It should.
当一个发誓要珍惜你
When someone you’ve promised to cherish
直至死亡把彼此分开的人
till death to your part
对你说他从未爱过你时 你绝对会万念俱灰
says, “I never loved you.” It should kill you instantly.
经历了这种事
You shouldn’t have to wake up day after day after something like that,
我就不该日复一日苟活在这个陌生的世界
trying to understand how in the world you didn’t know.
事情总不会一帆风顺
The light just never went on, you know.
我早该知道
I must’ve known, of course,
但我就是不敢面对现实
but I was too scared to see the truth.
恐惧让我变得愚蠢
And fear just makes you so stupid.
不 这不是愚蠢 梅斯夫人
No, it’s not stupid, Signora Mayes.
爱情总是盲目的
L’amore e cieco.
爱情是盲目的 我们也有这个说法
Love is blind. Yeah, we have that saying, too.
大家都有这个说法 这在哪都是真理
Everybody has that saying, because it’s true everywhere.
我不想再盲目下去了
I don’t wanna be blind anymore.
这别♥墅♥有三间卧室
This house has three bedrooms.
如果永远没人住怎么办
What if there’s never anyone to sleep in them?
要是我永远没有下厨的对象怎么办
And the kitchen, what if there’s never anyone to cook for?
有时半夜惊醒我都会自责
I do, I wake up in the middle of the night thinking
你这个白♥痴♥
“You idiot, you…”
你真是世界上最蠢的女人
“You’re the stupidest woman in the world,”
你生活一团糟 居然买♥♥了幢房♥子
“You bought a house for a life you don’t even have.”
那你为什么还这么做呢
Why did you do it, then?
因为我厌倦了活在恐惧之中
Because I’m sick of being afraid all the time,
因为我对生活还存有渴望
and because I still want things.
我希望在这房♥子里举♥行♥一场婚礼
I want a wedding in this house
拥有一个家庭
and I want a family in this house.
夫人 奥地利和意大利之间的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!