喉咙
La gola.
喉咙
La gola.
这儿呢
And this?
乳♥头♥
II capezzolo.
乳♥头♥
Il capezzolo.
这个呢
And this?
精疲力尽
Esausto.
疲惫的
Exhausted?
疲惫的
Exhausted.
至少在5分钟内
At least for the next 5 minutes.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我也一样
Me too.
你在科尔托纳买♥♥的那栋别♥墅♥真是太糟了
It’s terrible that you bought that villa in Cortona.
为什么
Why?
因为它不在波西塔诺 而我在
Because it’s not in Positano, and I am.
你要发誓会回来
You have to promise to come back here.
对我发誓
Promise me.
什么时候
When?
这个周末你能来吗
Can you come this weekend?
我认为可以
I think so.
你认为可以
You think so?
你认为可以
You think so?
是的 是的 是的
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是的
Yes!
是的
Yes!
是的
Yes!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it
我还是得到了
Whoo! I still got it.
我还是得到了
I still got it.
我还是得到了
I still got it!
感谢上帝
Thank God!
是的
Oh, yeah.
你们好
Buongiorno.
你好
Buongiorno!
你是不是还觉得我糟糕透顶
Do I still look sad to you?
不
No.
是瓢虫 凯瑟琳
Ladybugs, Katherine.
很多很多的瓢虫
Lots and lots of ladybugs.
太有趣了 你什么时候再去见他
Lovely. When do you see him again?
明天
Tomorrow.
什么
What?
什么
What?
我本该告诉你我要来
I would have told you I was coming,
但是你不会同意我坐飞机的
but you would have talked me out of flying.
看看你
Oh, look at you!
该死的 弗朗西斯
God damn it, Frances.
-我 -什么
-I… -What?
我必须去方便一下
I gotta go pee!
你一定累坏了
You must be so exhausted.
呼 看到了吗
Pbht! See this?
告诉我宝宝还在这儿
Tell me there’s a baby in there.
这儿有个大宝宝
Big old baby in there.
快出来了
Right now.
我会陪着你的
I’m with you.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
你在科尔托纳买♥♥一栋别♥墅♥是喜欢它的哪一点
So, what’s it like having one of these in Cortona?
我听说这个镇上的助产士不错
I hear the town midwife’s good.
她把刀放在床下用来镇痛
She puts a knife under the bed to cut the pain.
佛罗伦萨离这儿就一小时路程
Florence is an hour away.
你可以去那儿生
You’re gonna deliver this baby
还能穿阿玛尼设计的住院服
in a hospital gown designed by Armani.
她抛弃了我
She ran out on me.
她说她意识到她不想成为妈妈
She said she realized she didn’t want to be a mother after all.
我太不幸了 弗朗西斯
Oh, disaster, Frances.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你是怎样再次呼吸的
How do you ever breathe again?
很快的
Pretty soon.
上帝 我很想你
God, I missed you.
马尔塞洛 我觉得我还是待在这儿比较好
Marcello, I really think I’d better stay here.
对不起 下个周末怎么样
Oh, I’m sorry. How about next weekend?
好吧 那再下一个周末呢
Okay, well how about the one after that?
不会 当然 我明白
No, of course, I understand.
我不会忘了你的
I won’t forget you.
我也非常想你
I think a lot about you, too.
好的
Okay.
到时见
Well, until then.
再见
Bye.
这些树有些奇怪
There’s something strange about these trees.
好像它们知道似的
It’s like they know.
它们还知道我们知道它们知道
And they know that we know that they know.
它们让人觉得讨厌 讨厌的意大利树
They’re creepy. Creepy Italian trees.
宝宝也会跟它们一样
The baby’s gonna like them
因为他会成为一个讨厌的意大利宝宝
’cause it’s gonna be a creepy Italian baby
到处叫着 你好 妈妈
who goes around saying, “Ciao, Mamma,”
还一边做着那种迟钝的招手动作
and doing that backward hand-wave thing.
生活总是让人感到陌生
Life is strange.
我到的时候你正要去哪儿
Where were you going when I arrived?
去哪儿都不重要
Nowhere important.
他长得怎么样
What’s he like?
他是个让人讨厌的意大利人
He’s a creepy Italian.
-那么去见他吧 -我会的
-So go see him. -I will.
但我想花点儿时间陪陪我的令人讨厌的美国朋友
I want to spend time with my creepy American friend.
我可不想破坏你的甜蜜生活
I refuse to screw up your love life.
别开玩笑了 帕蒂
Don’t be ridiculous, Patti.
你才是我的甜蜜生活
You are my love life.
弗朗西斯 过来一下 好吗
PATTI: Frances, could you come up here, please?
马桶里面的是热水
There’s hot water in the toilet bowl.
天啊
Oh, my God.
都快要开了
That’s close to boiling.
肯定是从哪根管子里漏出来的
They must have crossed a pipe somewhere.
这真是太糟了 不是吗
Oh, this is really bad, isn’t it?
是不太妙 除非你想给你的屁♥股♥来个脸部按♥摩♥
Well, it’s not good, unless you want to give your ass a facial.
你的话有点矛盾
That’s a contradiction in terms.
我想我应该说是屁♥股♥按♥摩♥更好些
I guess it’d be more of an ass-cial.
上帝 快走 快走 快离开
Oh, God. Go. Go, go, go.
对不起 弗朗西斯
PAWEL: I’m sorry, Frances!
他道歉了
He’s sorry.
我们没有别的地方可以幽会
We have nowhere else to be together.
我成了什么了
What does that make me?
圣人弗朗西斯卡 青春期少男少女们的保护神
Saint Francesca, patron saint of horny teenagers?
帕瓦 你们是在我的床上做事
Pawel, you were doing it in my bed.
我都还没在上面做过
I don’t even do it in my bed.
弗朗西斯卡 请你帮帮我们
Please, Francesca, help us.
我父亲不让我们俩见面
My father don’t let us see each other.
也许他认为你们还年轻 应该
Maybe he thinks you’re young and shouldn’t be…
那都是因为我是波兰人
It’s because I’m Polish.
如果不让我们一起 会出乱子的
It will be terrible if we are not together.
(意大利语)
暗♥杀♥ 你是说 暗♥杀♥
“Assassinate.” Did you say “assassinate”?
她是说你会去暗♥杀♥某个人
Did she say you were going to assassinate somebody?
不是 她误会了
No, she misunderstand.
我没有说
I didn’t say…
亲爱的 我没有说暗♥杀♥
Amore, I didn’t say, “assassino.”
我是说 我会去问问尼诺
I said, “I’m going to ask Nino”
向他借点钱来让我们结婚
for money to help us get married.
问问尼诺
Ask Nino.
我刚才没听明白
I didn’t understand.
结婚
Married?
你连他在说什么都弄不明白