我很惊喜
I am surprised.
你来波西塔诺做什么
What brings you to Positano?
我来波西塔诺做什么
What brings me to Positano?
我来波西塔诺做什么
What brings me to Positano?
马尔塞洛
WOMarcello.
我们要迟到了
We’re going to be late.
等一下 亲爱的
One moment, darling.
我一会儿就来
I’ll be right there.
我来得不是时候
I came at a bad time.
弗朗西斯卡 等一下 等等 等一下
Francesca, wait. Wait. Wait!
我很抱歉让你伤心了 但是你期待的是什么
I’m sorry you’re hurt. But what did you expect?
我期待的是什么
What did I expect?
你来到思慕太阳 你留下那张纸条
You came to Bramasole. You left that note.
我以为你
I thought that you…
等等 就一会儿
Wait. Just a minute.
过去的几个月里 我们有过一段不错的关系
Months ago, we had a beautiful affair.
如果你认为我还想得到更多的话 你是没错
And if you think I wanted more of you after that, you’re right.
因为我确实想
Because I did, of course.
你是个非常好的女人 弗朗西斯卡
You’re a fantastic woman, Francesca.
但是我们永远也不会再走到一起
But we were never able to come together again,
即使我们都努力去做
even though we tried.
这种事情应当是很自然发生的
And this sort of thing must come naturally.
我告诉过你
I told you.
有个朋友来了 她就要生孩子了
There was my friend. She was going to have a baby.
还有很多很多其他的事情
There were many, many other things.
是你必须去做的重要的事情
Important things you had to do.
而你却不能等
And you couldn’t wait.
是吗
Right?
不要烦恼 弗朗西斯卡
Don’t worry, Francesca.
不要烦恼
Don’t worry.
这没有什么好遗憾的
There is nothing to regret.
你遗憾吗
Do you regret this?
我不
I don’t…
你会找到一个合适的人的 弗朗西斯卡
There is someone for you, Francesca.
再见
Goodbye.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca!
她在喷泉里
She’s in the fountain!
-谁在喷泉里 -那个疯狂的金发女人
-Who is in the fountain? -The crazy blonde!
这里怎么了
What’s going on here?
她正在扮演甜蜜生活中的西尔维亚
She is Sylvia in “La Dolce Vita.”
她演的确实是很棒
She’s very good, actually.
她喝醉了
Is she drunk?
我希望是
I hope so.
你知道吗 在甜蜜生活里
You know, in “La Dolce Vita,”
他走了进去 然后他得到了她
he goes in and he gets her.
就是马斯特罗扬尼 他进去把她带了出来
Mastroianni. He goes in, and he fishes her out.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是不是觉得我创造了一个不错的西尔维亚
Do you think I make a good Sylvia?
你演的棒极了
You were wonderful.
给你
Here.
我看见宙斯走了
I see Zeus is gone.
回奥林匹斯山了
Back to Mount Olympus.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
不要 我现在好多了
Don’t be. I’m fine now.
没有什么能像喷泉和法国香槟那样
There’s nothing like a fountain and a magnum of French champagne
让你再次恢复正常
to put you right again.
真的
Really?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你知道在所有的影片里我最喜欢的是谁吗
You know who I really love the most from all the films?
卡比莉亚
Cabiria.
你还记得在片子最后
You remember at the end
另一个男人用最糟糕的方式离开她
when another man has left her in the most terrible way,
而她也觉得自己一切都完了吗
and she thinks it’s all over for her?
当时她看到一群小孩在街上玩耍
Then she sees some children playing in the street,
创作音乐
making music.
在她弄明白之前
And before she knows it…
她就再一次笑了起来
she’s smiling again.
这就是费费常说的
That’s what Fefe always said.
不管发生什么事
No matter what happens…
都要保持你那孩子般的天真
always keep your childish innocence.
这是最最重要的
It’s the most important thing.
你回来了 发生了什么事
You’re back? What happened?
你跟马尔塞洛怎么样了
How’d it go with Marcello?
我不想谈这个
I don’t want to talk about it.
奇亚拉在这儿 她很烦恼
Chiara’s here. She’s upset.
她正在外面花♥园♥里跟帕瓦说话
She’s out in the garden talking with Pawel.
我现在不想说这个
I can’t talk about it now.
弗朗
Oh. Fran.
愚蠢
Stupid.
愚蠢
Stupid.
愚蠢 愚蠢 太愚蠢了
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
愚蠢
Stupid!
我还能做些什么
What more can I do?
没事的
It’s okay.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
爸爸
Babbo.
我想请求你将你的女儿嫁给我
I want to ask your permission to marry your daughter.
这很好 但是答案是不可能的
It’s nice, but it’s out of the question.
我来这儿请求你
I have come here to ask your permission
将你的女儿嫁给我
to marry your daughter.
我会永远爱她 我会让她快乐
I will love her forever, and I know that I will make her happy.
所有的年轻人都这样说
All young men say this.
有时是真的
Sometimes it’s true.
永远不会是真的
Never.
永远 你们俩呢
Never? What about you two?
不要开玩笑了 我恨了他半辈子了
Don’t be ridiculous. I hate him half of the time.
普拉奇多 你难道不想奇亚拉爱得快乐吗
Placido, don’t you want Chiara to be happy in love?
快乐
Happy.
快乐包含很多的东西
Happy is about a lot of things.
它不仅仅是年轻人的激♥情♥
It’s not just about young passion.
你不能再这样了 奇亚拉 跟他结束了吧
This doesn’t last, Chiara, and when it’s over,
你什么都不需要留下
what you will have left is nothing.
他什么都没有给你
He has nothing to offer you.
我给了她所有的一切
I have everything to offer her.
所有的一切
Everything.
帕瓦 我们走
Pawel, let’s go.
奇亚拉
Chiara!
等等
Wait. Wait.
你会不会祝福他们
Won’t you give your blessing?
如果他们的爱
What if this is it?
是真实的
The real thing.
是能持续永久的爱
A love that lasts forever.
你所说的只能在童话里出现
What you describe is all in fairy tales.
不 你说的不对
No, it’s not.
你怎么知道 是个人经历吗
And how do you know? From personal experience?
不是 我一直在找 但我没有找到
No, I looked for it, and I didn’t find it.
然而这并不意味着它不存在
But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
那就是关键
That’s exactly what it means.
没有人拥有过
No one has had it.
我有过 我有过伟大的爱情
I did! I had a great love.
妈妈
Mamma!
你父亲 伟大的爱情
Your father… a great love.
我永远也不会忘记
And I’ll never forget it.
妈妈 妈妈
Mamma! Mamma!
他是个波兰的穷劳工
He’s a poor Polish laborer.
他没有地位
He is nobody.
他没有家庭
He has no family!
那不对
That’s not true.
他有我
He has me.