Who are you talking to?
杰西卡
Jessica.
嗨 杰西卡我们的女孩今晚有多好?
Hi Jessica. How good was our girl tonight?
你听不见她说话
You can’t hear her.
好吧 那 挂断电♥话♥ 让我跟你谈谈 2秒钟
Okay, then, just hang up for a second, let me talk to you, 2 secs.
我会再打给你的
I’ll call you back.
什么?
What?
今晚我为你感到骄傲你简直不可思议
I was very proud of you tonight. You were beyond incredible.
是的 你已经跟我说了5次了
Yeah, you told me like 5 times already.
我只是想…
Well, I just wanted to…
你真的不知道我有多骄傲 好吗?
You really really didn’t know how proud I was, okay?
所以我真的 我真的真的希望你知道
So I really, I just really really want you to know.
好吧 是的
Okay, well, I do.
一切都很酷 对吧?
Everything is cool, right?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不知道 我只是.我想我会和你签到
I don’t know, I just. Thought I would check in with you.

Okay.
确保一切都好
Make sure everything’s good.
为什么我不擅长?
Why wouldn’t I be good?
我不知道 我只是想签到
I don’t know, I just thought I’d check in.
好吧 我 从字面上说 不知道你在说什么 所以…
Okay, well, I, literally, don’t know what you are talking about, so…
没错 因为我是个白♥痴♥
That’s right, ’cause I’m an idiot.
所以你爱我好吧 我要进城了
So you love me. Okay I’m gonna get into the city.
-早上见 -玩得开心
-I’ll see you in the morning. -Have fun.
就像我一直说的一样
Like I always do.
我到底在说什么?
Anyway, what were I saying?
你知道这就像一张完全的休息的婊♥子♥脸 所以…
You know it was like a complete resting bitch face, so…
嘿 德海 在哪里…
Hey, Demany, where…
我没看到你在前面 我没有 妈的 现在在这里看到你
I didn’t see you out front, I don’t, fucking, see you in here now.
真不敢相信我还在找你
I can’t believe I’m still looking for you.
只是 拿起你的 该死的 电♥话♥ 伙计我不明白!
Just, pick up your, fucking, phone, man. I don’t understand this!
别跟我上♥床♥
Don’t fuck with me here.
坚持
Hold on.
停止音乐
Stop the music.
停止!
Stop!
有人会通过星期的麦克风吗?
Would somebody pass the Weeknd the mic?
黑光在哪里?
Where, the fuck, is the blacklight?
后面发生什么事了?
What’s going on back there?
不 我要求黑光
No, I asked for blacklight.
我不会表演 直到它 该死的 黑光在这 该死的 舞台
I’m not performing till it’s, fucking, blacklight on this, fucking, stage.
叫出黑光
Call out the blacklight.
黑光
Blacklight.
关闭与周德那些 谁打开黑灯
Close on with the Weeknd to those, who turn on the blacklight.
黑光
Blacklight.
后面发生什么事了?
What’s going on back there?
我很困惑
I’m puzzled.
这就是我要说的
That’s what I’m talking about.
嘿 德海
Hey, Demany!
德万!
Demany!
霍华德 我想让你见见 我的黑鬼 詹姆斯
Howard, I want you to meet, my nigga, James.
我听说过你
I’ve been hearing about you.
那个蛋白石呢?
Yo, where’s that opal?
我只是需要蛋白石
I just need the opal.
-什么? -蛋白石把蛋白石给我
-What? -The opal. Give me the opal.
哦 我没有
Oh. I don’t have it.
你不介意随时开枪打我
You don’t mind to shot me anytime you want.
你说什么?在哪儿?
What did you say? Where is it?
出人意使 我没有
Out of story. I don’t have it.
你没有 你什么意思?
You don’t have it, what do you mean?
-KG拿到了 我没有 -KG有吗?你到底在说什么?
-KG got it, I don’t have it. -KG has? What the fuck are you talking about?
你在电♥话♥里说你有它
You said on the phone you have it.
嘿 换个我不想要这狗屎
Hey, change. Man, I don’t want this shit.
为什么 妈的 如果你没有蛋白石 你在这里吗?
Why, the fuck, are you here, if you don’t have the opal?
同样 妈的 和别人一样 看到 该死的 周恩德表演
Same, fucking, reason as everybody else is here, to see the, fucking, Weeknd perform.
你有什么问题吗?
You got a problem with that?
我有一个很大的问题
I got a very big problem with that.
我们给了它一天
We gave it for one day.
什么 你错了?冷静下来
What, the fuck, is wrong with you? Calm your ass down.
你以为这是鬼吗?
The fuck do you think this is?
你很好?
You good?
我很好 我很好
I’m good. I’m good.
拿来 该死的 喝酒 伙计
Take the, fucking, drink, man.
-这干吗? -嘿 操你 尼加
-What the fuck? -Hey, fuck you, nigga.
-它在你的脸上 -没事的 宝贝
-It’s on your face. -It’s okay, baby.
-关了吗? -是的 就在那儿
-Is it off? -Yeah, right there.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
朱莉娅 你在干什么?
Julia, what are you doing?
无接触
No touching.
我想干♥你♥这么坏
I wanna fuck you so bad.
有多糟?
How bad?
我会告诉你的
I’ll show you.
我说不碰
I said no touching.
给 妈的 屁感觉这狗屎 感受一下
Give that, fucking, ass. Feel this shit. Feel this.
哦 我的上帝!
Oh my God!
你现在怎么也很难?
How are you even this hard right now?
慢点开 你要去哪里?
Slow down. Where are you going?
我已经在里面了
I was already inside.
听着 我不记得看见你在里面了
Listen, I don’t remember seeing you inside.
我是《星期》的朋友 他告诉我要来找他的
I’m friends with The Weeknd, He told me to come after his set.
-嘿 完美无瑕 完美无瑕 -听着 看喊叫!
-Hey, Flawless, Flawless. -Listen, watch the yelling!
-在这里尖叫… -哟 哟!
-Screaming over here… -Yo, yo!
-是的 用电♥话♥! -帮帮我 这家伙不让我进来!
-Yo, use the phone! -Help me, this guy won’t let me in!
过来这里!
Come here!
-传说在 妈妈 建筑 -过来 你得让我通过
-The legend is in the, motherfucking, building. -Come here, you gotta let me through.
让他进来
Let him in.
-你认识他? -对不起 伙计 是的 那是我的人
-You know him? -Sorry man, yeah, that’s my guy.
怎么了 性感?
What’s up, sexy?
我们怎么样?
How are we doing?
嘿 看看这个 你看到我在迈阿密做的劳斯莱斯吗?
Hey, check this out, you see this Rolls-Royce that I did in Miami?
是的 里奇给我看了各种各样的狗屎
Yeah, Richie showed me all kinds of shit.
朱莉娅在哪?她在那里吗?
Where is Julia? Is she in there?
是的 她回到那里
Yeah, she’s back there somewhere.
你知道我的迈克尔·杰克逊吊坠是怎么回事吗?
Do you know what’s going on with my Michael Jackson pendant?
那又怎么样?
What about that?
你什么意思?我需要回来
What do you mean what about that? I need it back.
-在我的保险箱里 -我明天来取
-It’s in my safe. -I’ll come by tomorrow to pick it up.
她想把这东西卖♥♥给周末
She’s trying to sell this thing to the Weekend.
-你明白吗? -是的
-You understand? -Yeah.
你说”是”是什么意思?
What do you mean “yeah”?
她现在在哪?
Where is she now?
-是的 -但是在哪里?
-Yeah. -But where?
哪里?
Where?
我不是想插手你的生意 我不想卷入
I don’t mean to get in you business, I don’t wanna get involved,
但我看见她和韦恩德一起上厕所了
but I saw her go to bathroom with Weeknd.
朱莉娅!
Julia!
-哦 狗屎! -朱莉娅 你在那里吗?
-Oh shit! -Julia, are you in there?
我说要守门 兄弟
Yo, I said to hold the door, bro.
开门!
Open up the door!
-有人在 -闭嘴!
-Someone’s in it. -Shut the fuck up!
给我一秒钟 我需要洗手
Give me one second, I need to wash my hands.
-这是什么鬼? -霍华德 我们只是在做可乐
-What the fuck is this? -Howard we were just doing coke.
什么都没发生!
Nothing happened!
放手!放开我!
Let go! Let go off me!
放开他!
Get off him!
停止战斗!
Stop fighting!
嘿 去 妈的 退后!
Hey, get, the fuck, back off me!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
妈咪 就在那儿!
Fuck that, motherfucker, right there!
他妈的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
我很抱歉 霍华德
I’m so sorry, Howard.
操♥你♥妈♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!