Get out of here with that, fucking, Fugazi shit!
为什么我现在在你的车里?他们在等我们
Why am I in your car right now? They are, fucking, waiting on us.
蛋白石在哪里?
Where is the opal?
我们在酒店 准备去 准备去派对 我们有3个坏婊♥子♥
We’re at the, fucking, hotel, getting ready to go, about to go party, we got 3 bad bitches.
我没时间了我的蛋白石在哪里?
I don’t have time for this. Where is my opal?
KG离开他的 该死的 在楼上的身份证 所以…
And KG leaves his, fucking, ID upstairs, so…
德奥比 我们没时间了!他们在等我们!
Demany, we don’t have time! They are waiting for us!
-那该死的蛋白石在哪里? -加内特拿到了
-Where is the fucking opal? -Garnett’s got it.
加内特拿到了吗?那家伙耍了我们
Garnett’s got it? That guy fucked us.
我不知道你想让我怎么做
I don’t know what the fuck you want me to do about that.
给他打电♥话♥给他打电♥话♥让我和他谈谈
Call him up. Call him on the phone. Let me talk to him.
我不能 妈的 马上给他打电♥话♥ 他正在练习
I can’t, fucking, call him right now, he’s at practice.
-告诉他我会免费再给他一个蛋白石 -霍华德 听我说
-Tell him I’ll give him another opal for free. -Howard, listen to me.
-我不能打电♥话♥给他 因为他在练习 -只要他想穿就穿
-I can’t call him because he is at practice. -To wear for as long as he wants.
我的黑鬼 他不会回答他的 该死的 给我打电♥话♥ 上帝 或者其他人
My nigga, he’s not gonna answer his, fucking, phone for me, God, or anybody else.
好吧 那我们继续练习吧
Fine, then we’ll go on the practice.
什么?
What?
你想让我去 妈的 菲利?
So, you want me to go to, fucking, Philly right now?
他在费城?然后 我们要去费城
He’s in Philly? Then, we’re going to Philly.
我刚从费城回来我不是在开车…
I just got back from Philly, man. I’m not driving…
到那里需要2个小时快点 快点
It’s 2 fucking hours to get there. Come on, come on.
操这个!我们开车吧!
Fuck this! Let’s drive!
我们得进出仔细地
We gotta be in and out. In and out.
我今晚有我女儿的演出
I got my daughter’s play tonight.
怎么样?那是KG吗?告诉他我们在这里 我们进来
How’s that? Is that KG? Tell him we’re here, we’re coming in.
你得冷静 你快乐的 倒下
You gotta calm, your happy ass, down.
我们是进厂去 还是去见他?
Are we going inside the facility, or we gonna meet him out here?
冷静下来!
Just chill the fuck out!
我希望我们能在那里看到朗多
I hope we’ll see Rondo in there.
我想告诉他谢谢你把那些硬币都抓了
I’d love to tell him thank you for trapping all those dimes.
伙计 不 这不是…他们很忙
Man, no, that’s not… They’re busy.
你到底怎么了?犹太人黑鬼和篮球呢?
And what the fuck is this with you Jewish niggas and basketball anyway?
我会让你知道在NBA的前两分是犹太人
I’ll have you know the first two points scored in the NBA was a Jew.
-是的 什么?弗雷德·弗林斯坦? -不?
-Yeah, What? Fred Flinstein? -No?
奥齐·谢克曼1946年 为尼克斯队效力
Ozzie Sheckman. 1946. Played for the Knicks.
来吧!这是大男孩们玩的地方
Here we go! This is where the big boys play.
他们总是要练习
They always got to practice.
看看这个!这是病态的
Look at this! This is sick.
生病 我的上帝!
Sick, my God!
嘿 看看这个
Hey, check this out.
他得分了
And he scores.
-嘿 我需要通过 -对不起
-Hey, I need to get through. -Sorry.
德万!
Demany!
怎么了?我和他在一起
What’s up? I’m with him.
不 不 我和他在一起德美人
No, no. I’m with him. Demany.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
对不起
Excuse me.
他到底在干什么…
What’s he fucking…
我和他在一起 我和他一起去
I’m with him, I came with him.
你看到我穿过门
You saw me walked through the door.
不 我没看见你穿过门
No, I didn’t see you walk through the door.
-你叫什么名字? -我不会在名单上 因为我和他一起去了
-What’s your name? -I won’t be on the list, ’cause I came with him.
我和他一起去的
I came with him.
他到底在对我做什么?
What, the fuck, is he doing to me?
吸吮混♥蛋♥为我工作!
Cocksucking fucker works for me!
马塞尔兴奋吗?
Is Marcel excited?
是的 我觉得她有点紧张
Yeah, I think she’s a little nervous.
-丹尼也有个角色 -小部分 他很紧张 但是.
-And Danny’s got a role too. -Small part, he’s nervous, but.
-很好 -没有阶段他
-Good. -Nothing phases him.
他说她很棒
He said she was amazing.
你们在休息时干什么?
What are you guys doing for the break?
我们今年什么都不做
We’re not doing anything this year.
-哦 真的吗? -哇
-Oh, really? -Wow.
那不像你 伙计们
That’s not like you, guys.
怎么会怎么来的?霍华德 怎么来的?
How come? Howard, how come?
-霍华德? -一切都好吗?
-Howard? -Everything okay?
霍华德?
Howard?
没有假期?
No vacation?
不 明年我们要去一次大旅行
No, next year we’re gonna take a big trip,
攒钱 去欧洲
saving up for that, gonna go to Europe.
-那很好 -所以 是的…
-That’s nice. -So, yeah…
做一点文化 这些孩子正在变得白♥痴♥
Do a little culture. These kids are becoming morons.
-哦 是的 -我们会在康恩的白♥痴♥
-Oh, yeah. -We’ll be morons in Concun.
对 特别是在梯形上
Right, especially on the trapeze.
祝你今晚好运丹尼他什么时候来?
Good luck to Danny tonight. When is he coming?
我们刚谈过丹尼
We just talked about Danny.
你打算为逾越节做什么?你姐姐会来吗?
What are you gonna do for Passover? Is your sister coming?
是的
Yeah.
你在做什么?你找到什么了?
What are you doing? What do you got?
透过电♥话♥看我有六个不同的球员 在六个不同的游戏
Watching through a phone. I got six different players, in six different games.
我们都在做出牺牲
We’re all making sacrifices.
嘿 谁拍了我那是谁?
Hey, who tapped me. Who was that?
但那太好了你要问问题吗?
But that’ll be nice. You gonna do the questions?
你在练习吗?
Yeah, you were practicing?
我一直在练习
I’ve been practicing.
我不知道我们怎么适应墨西哥
I don’t know how are we gonna fit it in Mexico.
祝马塞尔好运
Good luck to Marcel.
我知道 对丹尼
I know, and to Danny.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
爸爸要去洗手间我马上回来
Daddy’s gonna go to bathroom. I’ll be right back.
我会回来的 谢谢
I’ll be back, thank you.
霍华德 马塞尔即将上台
Howard, Marcel is about to get on the stage.
-好吧我马上回来 -霍华德 你没事吧?
-Okay. I’ll be right back. -Howard, are you okay?
这搞砸了?
This is fucked up guys?
这是怎么回事?
What is so fucked up about it?
-我能跟你说话吗 伙计们 在外面? -你确定要这么做吗?
-May I speak to you, guys, outside? -You sure you wanna do that?
是的?好吧
Yeah? All right.
对不起
Excuse me.
霍华德 嘿我们在这里做什么 伙计?
Howard, hey. What are we gonna do here, man?
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
那是我的家庭!
That’s my family!
滚开我!
Get the fuck off me!
我抓住你了!
I got you!
嘿 我是警♥察♥看起来不错
Hey, I’m a cop. That looks great.
开什么玩笑?你们看起来有多好
Are you kidding me? How good you guys look.
爸爸 你在干什么?
Dad, what are you doing?
马塞尔 打断一条腿 我们都在这里等你!
Marcel, break a leg, we’re all here for you!

Fuck!
-抓住他 抓住他! -妈的!
-Get him, get him! -Fuck!
妈的!
Fucking shit!
过来 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Come here, you motherfucker!
嘿 操你 操你!
Hey, fuck you, fuck you!
来吧 起来!
Come on, get up!
加油
Come on.
我来了
I’m coming.
搞什么!你 妈的 咬我?!
What the fuck! You, fucking, bit me?!
阿诺!
Arno!
-把他车里拿来! -阿诺!
-Get him the in the car! -Arno!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
走 走 走来吧 我们离开这里
Go, go, go. Come on, let’s get out of here.
你 妈的 咬我!我会杀了你 你听到了吗?
You, fucking, bit me! I’ll kill you, you hear me?
阿诺 发生了什么事情?
Arno. What is happening?
别说 别 别 说我的名字
Don’t Arno me, don’t, fucking, state my name.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
那个 该死的 犹太人咬了我
The, fucking, Jew bit me.
嘿 现在发生什么事了?
Hey, what’s happening right now?
我告诉你 如果你不开始做事情 事情会如何发展
I told you how things are gonna go, if you didn’t start to behave.
什么?我怎么不表现呢?向我解释 对不起
What? How was I not behaving? Explain to me, I’m sorry.
我想我在电♥话♥里非常明确地谈论了事情会如何发展
I think I was very explicit on the phone about how things are gonna go.
你喜欢现在的样子吗?
You like the way things are going now?
把车钥匙给我 伙计!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!