Get that! Yes!
哦 我的上帝!
Oh my God!
是的!
Yeah!
哦 我的上帝!
Oh my God!
我靠!
Holy shit!
圣洁 妈的 狗屎!
Holy, fucking, shit!
哦 我的上帝!
Oh my God!
哦 我的上帝!
Oh my God!
霍华德?我们刚赢了吗?
Howard? Did we just win?
哦 天哪 上帝!开什么玩笑?
Oh my, fucking, God! Are you kidding me?
哦 我的上帝!
Oh my God!
我靠!
Holy shit!
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
阿诺!
Arno!
他 该死的 做到了
He, fucking, did it.
他 该死的 做到了
He, fucking, did it.
我知道 我知道 谢谢
I know. I know, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 你 你我爱你
No, you, you. I love you.
我爱你 我太高兴了 妈的…
I love you. I’m so happy, it’s, fucking…
它下降
It’s going down.
-阿诺 -你赢了 你提出了你的观点我们走吧
-Arno. -You won, you made your point. Let’s go.
好吧 好吧
All righty.
好吧 听着是的
Okay, listen. Yes.
你只是兑现 好吗?
You just cash that in, okay?
并确保他们 该死的 把你带进车里
And make sure they, fucking, walk you into the car.
好吧?我要给你订一把刀片
All right? I’m gonna book you a Blade.
-霍华德 -好吧 我再打给你
-Howard. -All right, I’ll call you back.
-婊♥子♥的儿子 -阿诺?
-Son of a bitch. -Arno?
-我不能 妈的 相信 -我做到了 阿诺
-I can’t, fucking, believe. -I did it, Arno.
什么 你刚刚做了?
What, the fuck, did you just do?
闭嘴!马上给我拿包!
Shut up! Get me bags now!
放开我吧他妈的闭嘴!
Let go off me. Shut, the fuck, up!
或者你会在他旁边 你听到我说话吗?
Or you’ll wind up next to him, you hear me?
别 妈的 把我弄糊涂了
Don’t, fucking, confuse me though.
马上把你的手拿开!
Take your hands off me right now!
继续!
Go ahead!
做吧!我说什么了?做吧!
Do it! What did I say? Do it!
我想离开这里让我出去!
I want out of here. Let me out of here!
让我出去!
Let me out!
去拿包吧!我会修好的
Go get the bags, now! I’ll fix this.
-离我开脱 -呆在那儿!
-Get off me. -Stay right there!
保持正确 妈的 那里!
Stay right, fucking, there!
来吧 我们走!
Come on, let’s go!
出去!滚出去!
Get out! Get the fuck out!
你即将进入决赛 你感觉如何?
You are heading to the finals. How are you feeling?
当你赢了 重要的是 你知道
When you win, it’s all that matters, you know.
大安静 大闭嘴 你知道
The big quiet, the big shut up, you know.
对他们持怀疑态度 对他们憎恨
To them doubters, to them haters.
把它带进来
Bring it in.
明白吧 妈咪 钱 对吧?
Get that, motherfucking, money, right?
和你的血的个人之一
And a personal one to you blood.
你刚刚庆祝了你的36岁生日 对都说你太老了…
You just celebrated your 36th birthday, to everyone who’s saying you’re too old…
一些强狗屎!
Some strong shit!
那是我的黑鬼!看看那个混♥蛋♥ 伙计!
That’s my nigga right there! Look at that motherfucker, man!
我认识他!我认识那家伙!我认识他!
I know him! I know that guy! I know him!
我爸爸卖♥♥了一枚戒指给他!
My dad sold a ring to him!
嘿 我想不起来!艾米 他赤身裸体在后备箱里
Hey, I can’t think! Amy, he was naked in the trunk.
我打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
I’m calling the police.
所有的会费 以及我投入的一切 你可能会认为我会出现在游戏7
All the dues, and everything I put into this. You might think that I will show up to game 7.
是的 那是个玩笑
Yeah, that’s a joke.
都在那儿谢谢
It’s all there. Thank you.
最后 我觉得是我和石头
In the end, I felt like it was me and the rock.
没别的了
Nothing else.
哦 我的上帝 韦恩非常感谢
Oh my God, Wayne. Thank you so much.
-我的荣幸 -谢谢
-My pleasure. -Thank you.
听着 我要你来这里 我要喝一杯
Listen, I want you to come here, and I’ll have one drink.
不 我得走了 再见 宝贝
No. I gotta go. Bye, baby.
-我得走了 -我们去喝一杯吧
-I gotta go. -Let’s go down for one drink.
我们现在可以走了
We can go now.
尼科 在后面知道了
Nico, go in the back. I got it.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
去!去!
Go! Go!
在摄像机上
On the, fucking, cameras.
好吧 去!去!
All right. Go! Go!
好吧 我抓到你了
Okay, I got you.
-尼科? -我找不到摄像机了!
-Nico? -I can’t find the cameras!
让你把那些都弄到后备箱里
Make you get all those in the trunk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!