Okay. Ma, you take the Hebrew and I’ll take the English.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
来吧
Here we go.
-达姆 -血
-Dam. -Blood.
-齐法德娅 -青蛙
-Tzefardea. -Frogs.
-基尼姆 -莉西
-Kinim. -Lice.
-阿罗夫 -煮熟的动物
-Arov. -Boiled animals.
-德弗 -有病
-Dever. -Pestilence.
-施钦 -波茨
-Sh’chin. -Boils.
-巴拉德 -海尔
-Barad. -Hail.
-阿贝 -蝗虫
-Arbeh. -Locusts.
-乔希 -黑暗
-Choshech. -Darkness.
-马卡特·贝乔罗特 -第一个出生的人的死亡
-Makat Bechorot. -Death of the first born.
铁杆 后面
Hardcore, back there.
这仍然可能发生
That can still happen.
你知道 看着自己 孩子们
You know, watch yourselves, kids.
-嘿 朱莉娅 给我留个口信… -对不起
-Hey, Julia, leave me a message… -Excuse me.
你送我这样的东西 然后你不拿起你的电♥话♥?
You send me something like that and then you don’t pick up your phone?
你是 跟我来吗?
Are you, fucking, with me?
我想吃一顿好 和平的晚餐
I’m trying to have a nice, peaceful dinner
和我的家人 这是你不会明白的
with my family, which is something you won’t understand,
因为你没有
because you don’t have one.
你想和我玩头脑游戏吗?
You wanna play mind games with me?
所以 不管你用你的小链接来表示什么
So, whatever you meant by your little link,
我是说 我今晚要你离开我的公♥寓♥
I meant when I said that I want you out of my apartment tonight.
我想要确认 通过文本 而不是一个链接
And I want confirmation, by text, not a link.
通过短♥信♥ “豪伊 我走了 晚上10点” 别 妈的 给我打电♥话♥!
Via text, “Howie, I am gone, 10 PM”. Don’t you, fucking, call me!
阿诺 这干什么?我们能谈谈吗?
Arno, what the fuck? Can we just, fucking, talk?
我们是家人 我们来了 现在
We’re family, we’re here, right now.
离开我的方式
Out of my way.
是的 没有你的朋友 你不是那么难 是吗?
Yeah, not so tough without your friends around, are you?
你是?
Are you?
该死的猫!
Fucking pussy!
-你喜欢这个花名册吗? -我喜欢
-You like, you love this roster? -I love it.
戴维斯男爵完成了让我们重新开始吧:梅洛 阿玛雷
Baron Davis is done. Let’s start fresh: Melo, Amare.
-林呢? -就这个
-What about Lin? -That’s it.
我们得把林带回来
We gotta bring back Lin.
你知道吗 妈的 林明年不会回来吗?
You know what, fucking, Lin’s not coming back next year?
因为多兰看到每个人都这么开心
Cause Dolan saw how everybody were so fucking happy,
-然后说”我怎么能毁了它? -没错!霍华德 该死的 知道
-and said “how can I ruin that?”. -Exactly! Howard, fucking, knows.
你知道 我遇到了我的妻子 在第一场比赛开始林疯狂
You realize that I met my wife at the first game that started Linsanity.
你知道他对我说什么
You know what he says to me.
他走到我前说”节日快乐”
He comes over to me and says “Happy Holidays”.
就像圣诞节一样
Like it’s Christmas.
这就像有一个入侵者在你自己的家
It’s like having an intruder in your own home.
他不打扰任何人 好吗?
He’s not bothering anybody, all right?
他在努力
He’s trying.
你很容易说 他没有娶你的女儿
Easy for you to say, he didn’t marry your daughter.
这是 KG 嗯?
This is, KG, huh?
关闭 三对十一?搞什么?
Off. Three for eleven? What the fuck?
他看起来被折磨了
He looks tortured.
伙计想从我这里偷一个蛋白石
That, fucking, guy tried to steal an opal from me.
-你的蛋白石?你的蛋白石来了? -蛋白石来了 是的
-Your opal? Your opal It came? -The opal came, yeah.
愚蠢的是 我借给这个混♥蛋♥ 他…
Stupidly, I lent it to this motherfucker and he’s…
你是什么意思?他拿走了?他偷了它?
What do you mean? He took it? He stole it?
他没有偷 他被带走了 他认为它有魔力
He didn’t steal it, he got carried away. He thinks it has magic powers.
魔法力量?
Magic powers?
-不 真的吗? -看 今晚看看他
-No, really? -Look, look at him tonight.
没有它 他今晚没有它 看看他打得多么糟糕
Without it, he didn’t have it tonight, look how fucking bad he played.
他想拥有它
He wants to own it.
所以 我告诉他来参加拍卖♥♥会 然后像其他人一样出价
So, I told him to come to the auction and, fucking, make a bid for it like everyone else.
-这次拍卖♥♥是什么时候? -拍卖♥♥是星期一
-When is this auction? -The auction is Monday.
好吧 你觉得这有什么价值?
Okay, so what do you think it’s worth?
好吧 听着 从一克拉一千到三千美元不等
Well, listen, it’s anywhere from a thousand to 3 thousand dollars a carat.
是600克拉
And it’s 6 hundred carats.
超过一百万美元他很富有
That’s over a million dollars. He’s very rich.
不如古伊有钱!但我正在努力
Not as rich as Gooey! But I’m working on it.
谁在比较?富人是富有的
Who’s comparing? Rich is rich.
我在赌博中冒了疯狂的风险 而且 它即将有回报
I made a crazy risk at a gamble and, it’s about to pay off.
别看我们 别看他 别看我
Don’t look at us, don’t look at him, don’t look at me.
自己找到它
Find it yourself.
来吧 继续找
Come on, keep looking.
那是温暖 温暖 温暖
That’s warm, warm, warm.
温暖
Warmer.
非常温暖
Very warm.
继续找
Keep looking.
我找到了!
I found it!
那是我的孩子!
That’s my boy!
找到你的东西 我们马上就要走了
Find your stuff, we’re leaving soon.
让我们给他们看
Let’s show them.
爸爸 看 这是妈妈的酒吧米茨瓦礼服 它仍然适合她
Dad, look, this is Mom’s Bar mitzvah dress, it still fits her.
哦 这太歇斯底里了
Oh. That’s hysterical.
已经9点了 你觉得怎么样 我们该走了?
It’s 9 o’clock, what do you think, we should get going?
-是的 我们走 告诉孩子们 -我告诉他们了
-Yeah let’s go, tell the boys. -I told them.
什么?
What?
-你看起来很漂亮 -哦 上帝!
-You look gorgeous. -Oh God!
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you for a minute.
坐下来 我们不必在这里做
Just sit down, and, we don’t have to do it here.
我们会等的 但我…
We’ll wait, but I…
我有非常严肃的第二个想法
I’m having very serious second thoughts.
我们现在都在一起了我们都那么舒服 兴奋
We’re all together right now. We’re all so comfortable, excited.
太迟了吗?我们也许应该…
Is it too late? Should we maybe…
你觉得怎么样?我疯了吗?
What do you think? Am I crazy?
你现在是认真的吗?
Are you serious right now?
是的 我知道 我知道我搞砸了
Yeah, I know, I know I fucked up.
是的 你搞砸了你是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you fucked up. You are a fuckup.
我没有这次谈话
And I’m not having this conversation.
请停下 停一下 看着我 看看我的眼睛
Please, stop, just stop for one second and just look at me, look at my eyes.
他们会告诉你我的感受
And they’ll tell you what I’m feeling.
请?
Please?
什么?你在想什么?
What? What are you thinking?
什么?告诉我 我想知道
What? Tell me. I wanna know.
我知道 什么?
I know. What?
你的脸太蠢了
Your face is so stupid.
-好吧 -哦 我的上帝
-Okay. -Oh my God.
我要离开她我会离开她的我不需要她
I’m gonna leave her. I’ll leave her. I don’t need her.
我们完成了
We’re done.
-好吧 -完了
-Okay. -It’s done.
太蠢了她是垃圾
It was stupid. She’s trash.
她是垃圾我知道那件事
She’s trash. I know that.
太蠢了我做完了我做完了这毫无意义
It was stupid. I’m done. I’m done. It means nothing.
这毫无意义
It meant nothing.
请 我求求 你再给我一次机会
Please. I’m begging, you just give me another shot.
你知道吗 霍华德?
You know what, Howard?
说是 什么?
Say yes, what?
我认为你是我见过的最讨厌的人
I think you are the most annoying person I’ve ever met.
我讨厌和你在一起我讨厌看你
I hate being with you. I hate looking at you.
如果我有我的方式 我再也不会见到你了
And if I had my way, I would never see you again.
因为你疯了你疯了 这是有道理的
That’s ’cause you’re mad. You’re mad and it makes sense.
-如果你想的话 你可以打我 -哦 谢谢
-You can punch me if you want. -Oh, thanks.
我甚至不想碰你
I don’t even want to touch you.
哦 我的上帝!开什么玩笑?
Oh my God! Are you kidding me?
等 转身 我想看看
Wait. Turn around. I wanna see.
-你看到了吗? -哦 我的上帝!
-Did you see that? -Oh my God!
我恨你!你现在的身体状况如何?
I hate you! That’s how fit you’re right now?
我超重了十五磅!
I was fifteen pounds overweight!
我去拿车 好吗?我去拿车
I’ll get the car, okay? I’ll get the car.
她总是…
She’s always…
就像我们想看到她每时每刻所做的一切一样
Like we wanna see everything she’s doing at every moment.
-你觉得她嫉妒我? -是的 她想要你的生活
-You think she’s jealous of me? -Yeah, she wants your life.
-她想要我们的房♥子 -她可以拥有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!