现在到达绞痛的右侧
Now reaching the right side of the colic.
看起来很干净
That looks pretty clean.
劣质的二叶球阀 这是专利 看起来很好
An inferior ileocecal valve, which is patent and looks fine.
准备看起来不错
Prep looks good.
看起来他清理得很好
Looks like he’s well-cleaned out.
去结肠
Going up to sigmoid colon.
那里几乎没有散落的分流器
Few scattered diverticula there.
走向一个脾柔的拐点
Heading towards a splenic flectional.
看起来干净
That looks clean.
在横向冒号♥中
In a transverse colon.
等一下 它看起来像一个平坦的息肉
Wait a second, that looks like a flat polyp there.
大概2厘米
Probably about 2 cm.
内缀和活检
Infix and biopsy for that.
-尤西 我离我很远 -你到底在哪里?
-Yussi, I’m a block away. -Where the fuck are you, man?
-我告诉过你我已经走路了 我在走 -我有2个人 他们说他们会看
-I told you I’m walking already, I’m walking. -I got 2 guys, they said they gonna be watching
在他们的系统持有 到底是怎么回事?
at their system holding, what the fuck is going on?
嘿 伙计?!
Hey there, man?!
-我有客户 告诉他们离开 -你以为你在跟谁说话?
-I got client, tell them to leave. -Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?
我不认为你说他们是阿诺的朋友
I don’t think you said they’re friends of Arno’s.
-阿诺?!告诉他们我现在要上来
-Arno?! Tell ’em I’m coming up now.
鲍比 我需要那个
Bobby, I need that.
30英寸 就像35克拉
30 inches, that’s like about 35 carats in that.
中间的宝石明亮…
And bright in the middle gem…
哎呀 豪伊!什么是流行乐 伙计?
Yo, Howie! What’s poppin’, man?
那是我的黑鬼卡 出我跟你说的
That’s my nigga Ca$h Out I was telling you about.
我要变现了
I’m gonna cash out.
-你感觉如何 好吗? -不 很好
-How do you feel, all right? -No, it was good.
他们打电♥话♥来告诉我结果
They are calling me with the results.
嘿 给他一些面子时间
Hey, give him some face time, man.
-嗨 你好吗? -我是个好人
-Hi, how are you? -I’m good man.
-恭喜你 -试着和你一起花点钱
-Congratulations. -Trying to spend some money with you.
他带我从无瑕 伙计 来花一些钱和你
He took me from Flawless, man, to come spend some money with you.
他告诉我你价格最好
He’s telling me you got the best prices.
他在帮你个忙 相信我 那家伙是个白♥痴♥
He’s doing you a favor, believe me, that guy is a, fucking, moron.
是啊 阿诺的朋友在这里?是的 我是
Yeah, Arno’s friends here? Yeah, I’m…
尤西告诉我你在等我 所以我很抱歉
Yussi told me you were waiting on me, so I’m sorry about that.
-我是霍华德 -菲尔
-I’m Howard. -Phil.
你没给他们带水?
You didn’t bring them any water?
我擅长水上
I’m good on the water.
我真的不需要水 无论如何谢谢你
I don’t really need water, thank you anyway.
这是我们自己的泉水
This is our own spring water.
我们是块上的第一个有这个
We’re the first on the block to have that.
-你父母为你高兴? -是的 是的
-Your parents happy for ya? -Yeah, yeah.
好吧 所以…我要告诉你 我有点着急
All right, so… I’m gonna tell you I’m in a bit of a rush.
我没有多少时间 因为我得…
I don’t have much time, because I gotta get…
我跟你说什么了?我说没有水
What did I tell you? I said no water.
我没告诉你没有水吗?
Didn’t I tell you no water?
我认为你找些时间找我 对你最感兴趣
I think it’s in your best interest that you find some time for you and I.
让我到这儿来 一秒钟
Let me get here, a second.
-好吧 我们在同一页 对吗? -我们在同一页
-All right, we’re on the same page, right? -We are on the same page.
-你没事吧 霍华德? -哦 是的100%罚款
-You all right, Howard? -Oh yeah. 100% fine.
走吧 我来处理 我会处理的
Let’s go, I’ll handle it. I’ll handle it.
先生 你在这里不这么做
You don’t do that here, sir.
选那扇门
Pick that door.
阿诺·马雷迪安
Arno Maredian.
-他不在 -好吧 好吧
-He’s not available. -Okay, all right.
-他不接电♥话♥ -他知道你在打电♥话♥
-He’s not answering. -He knows you are calling.
他不想再和你打交道了
He doesn’t want to deal with you anymore.
-我明白 再给我1天 -不 我不认为你会
-I understand, give me 1 more day. -No, I don’t think you do.
别搞肥皂剧了!听着 听着 听着足够
Stop the fucking soap opera! Listen, listen. Enough.
我们在做什么?这到底是…
What are we doing? What the fuck is…
又来了 别再打它了
Here we go again. Stop fighting it.
-不一定 -不 不是吗?
-It is not necessarily. -No, it isn’t?
好吧 我们会成为它的评委
Well, we’ll be the judges of it.
-从字面上看 我最后拿到一笔钱 – 的魔术师
-Literally, my last amount of cash I got. -Fucking magician.
-这个怎么样?这是怎麽? -这不是我的
-What about this? What’s this? -This is not mine.
-但不是我的 -滚开
-But it’s not mine. -Take the fuck off.
拿来 妈的 看的拿去吧 拿去吧
Take the, fucking, watch. Take it. Take it.
阿诺·马雷迪安
Arno Maredian.
阿诺 这到底是怎么回事?
Arno, what the fuck is this shit?
你派收藏家去我办公室搞鬼?!
You’re sending collectors to fuck with me at my office?!
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your, fucking, mind?
从字面上讲 我离结束我生命中最大的交易只有几分钟了
I’m, literally, minutes away from closing the biggest deal of my, goddamn, life.
当我这样做的时候 你会感到尴尬的
And when I do you gonna be embarrassed.
顺便说一下 他们从我手中接过的手表 价值2万美元
And by the way, the watch they took from me, it’s worth 20 000 dollars.
我想从十万块钱中扣除 你明白吗?
I want that deducted from the hundred grand, you understand?
给我回电♥话♥!
Call me back!
怎么了 女士们?
What’s up, ladies?
-她在睡觉 -她在睡觉?
-She’s sleeping. -She is sleeping?
这是胡扯!
This is bullshit!
-嘿 豪伊 -嘿 霍华德 你好吗?
-Hey Howie. -Hey, Howard, how are you?
进出公♥寓♥的人
People coming in and out of the apartment.
哦 我的上帝 不是这个…
Oh my God, not this…
你随时都来上班 好吗?
You show up to work anytime you, damn, please?
-霍华德 我整晚都在工作 -我讨厌这狗屎
-Howard I was working all night. -I’m sick of this shit.
-你在利用我 -霍华德哦 我的上帝
-You’re taking advantage of me. -Howard. Oh my God.
-来吧 -是10:30是时候醒了
-Come on. -It’s 10:30. It’s time to wake up.
你太额外了
You’re just so extra.
-你昨晚有派对吗? -我没有派对
-Did you have a party last night? -I did not have a party.
我们有派对吗?那不是派对…
Did we have a party? That was not a party…
-你为什么不给我打电♥话♥? -好吧 因为我确实给你打电♥话♥了
-Why didn’t you call me? -Okay, because I did call you.
9点半左右 你说”我5点再打给你”
At around 9:30, you said, “I’ll call you back in 5”.
-我等了几个小时 -是的 因为我睡着了
-I waited for hours. -Yes, because I fell asleep.
我让贝尼睡觉了
I was putting Beni to sleep.
-我们带着谎言去 -我不得不让他睡觉
-Here we go with the lies. -I had to put him to sleep.
-我没有撒谎! -你太操纵了!
-I’m not lying! -You’re so manipulative!
我不得不再次在地板上睡着了!我筋疲力尽了!
I had to fall asleep on the floor again! I’m exhausted!
我没要求你生孩子不是我的错 你有孩子
I didn’t ask you to have kids. Not my fault you have kids.
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up with that!
听着 你想 妈的 发疯的 还是想上♥床♥拥抱?
Look, do you wanna, fucking, stay mad, or do you wanna get in bed and cuddle?
我知道你想拥抱 霍华德到这儿来
I know you wanna cuddle, Howard. Just come here.
-来吧 -来吧到这儿来
-Come on. -Come on. Just come here.
过来 宝贝来吧 豪伊
Come here baby. Come on, Howie.
加油 我知道你想来这里
Come on. I know you wanna come here.
-我太紧张了 -我知道你无法抗拒我
-I’m so goddamn stressed out. -I know you can’t resist me.
我知道你无法抗拒我
I know you can’t resist me.
别 不要你不能那样做
Don’t, don’t. You can’t just do that.
只有我是我 是我 是我
It’s just me. It’s me, it’s me.
你不想看我拍的照片吗?
Don’t you wanna see the photos I took?
是的 是的 给我看你…
Yes, yeah, show me. What was that you…
我拍了这些照片我想我真的有未来
I took these pictures. I think I really have a future in it.
-你得到了多少? -3 500.
-How much did you get? -3 500.
这家伙是谁?
And who is this guy?
是这个人 -星期
It’s this guy -The Weeknd.
星期斯到底怎么了?
What the fuck is The Weeknd?
他会成为少校 即使他来自加拿大
He’s gonna be major, even though he’s from Canada.
这家伙看起来很蠢
This guy looks stupid.
你好
Hi.
霍华德·拉特纳我没事
Howard Ratner. I’m all righty.
我有一块 你认识这个孩子 -星期?
I have a piece. You know this kid -The Weeknd?
那是迈克尔·杰克逊在十字架上
That’s Michael Jackson there on the cross.
这将是有争议的一块 使它更有价值
It’s gonna be controversial piece, makes it more valuable.
黑色是RS2 那是铂金
The blacks are RS2, that’s platinum.
转身 别插手我的位置
Turn around. Don’t even step in my place.
转身
Turn around.
-我赌了!24 Gs. -别坐下!
-I got some bets! 24 Gs. -Don’t even sit down!
24 Gs?你从哪儿弄到24Gs?
24 Gs? Where would you get 24 Gs?
我想要OKC/莱克斯 我要结束 好吗?
I want the OKC/Lakers. I want the fucking over, all right?
我想要科比
I want Kobe’s under.
科比下?他不能把它扔进海里
Kobe under? He can’t throw it in the ocean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!