有人出230万吗?就是他
Do I have 2.3? He goes with it.
蒙卡塔尔先生喊到300万
Mr. Moncada takes it to $3 million.
讨厌的门
Stupid door.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
苏利 你得买♥♥下十字架
Sully, I think you’re just gonna have to buy that cross.
要落槌了 各位
Fair warning, ladies and gentlemen, $3 million it is, going once…
300万一次…
You better do something now.
快切断电源 假装心肌梗塞 我不管
Kill the power, fake a heart attack. I don’t give a shit.
第二次…
…going twice…
-最后落在… -这样做肯定完蛋
-and… -This is gonna suck!
快去抓他 快啊
Get on him! Come on, come on!
-那倒是妙招 -你打算怎样?
-Boy, that was something. -What’s your plan now?
你这肥佬抓不到我
At least you fat asses can’t come out here and get me.
出了点小状况 很快
There is a small situation, but I’m sure we’ll have it sorted out
就会解决
in just a second.
小心点 顾好十字架
Careful. Can we secure the cross, please?
-谢谢 -十字架
-Thank you very much. -The cross.
警卫 可以处理一下吗?
Security, go down and find out exactly what’s going on.
你很棒 撑着点
You’re doing great. Hang in there.
噢 惨了
Oh, shit.
天啊 没事吧?
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
崔特
Hey, Trent.
艾德森要我拿去保险库 谢了
Addison wanted me to take that to the vault pronto. Thanks.
大家都保持冷静
Everybody remain calm.
苏利 你去哪?别丢下我
Sully, where you going? You can’t leave me.
这游戏只有一条规则 别被逮到
There’s only one rule in this game, kid. Don’t get caught.
我们得问你一些问题
Excuse me, sir. We need to ask you a few questions.
真没礼貌 我才要问你们问题
Rude. I think I should be asking you the questions, if I’m honest.
这样好了
Actually, I’ll do you one better.
我请我律师来问问题
I’ll get my lawyer to ask the questions, starting with:
先从是谁装的扶手开始 看看那玩意
Who installed that handrail? I mean, look at that thing.
给我回来
-Hey! -Hey, get back here!
这计划比我想象的更疯狂
Even more ridiculous than I could have imagined.
-到目前为止很顺利 -真搞笑
-I think it was going pretty well so far. -Funny.
-那是我的 -琼 拜托
-I think that belongs to me. -Jo, come on.
省省吧 维特
Save it, Victor.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
她想抢走十字架
Guys, she’s trying to steal the cross.
放下箱子靠边站
Just put down the case and step aside.
对 放下我的箱子
Yeah, put down my case.
靠边站
Step aside.
我会把它安置好 祝好运
I’ll get this to where it belongs. Good luck.
女士 请保持冷静
All right, lady. Stay calm, all right?
倒霉鬼
Sorry sons of bitches.
快走吧 东尼
Let’s get out of here, Tony.
看到我很惊讶吗?
Hey. You surprised to see me?
你证明了自己 那一跳有够赞
You proved yourself again, kid. That was some swan dive you took.
你打算丢下我
You were gonna leave me back there.
我们都被关没好处
It wouldn’t do any good having us both locked up.
总得有人去拿十字架
Somebody had to get the cross.
天啊 你拿到了
Holy shit, you got it.
-也许该给我保管 -你不信任我?
-Maybe I should hold on to that for– -What, you don’t trust me?
你在说笑吗?
Oh, is that supposed to be funny?
拿去
Here.
东尼 载我们到机场
Tony, take us to Teterboro.
除非你想去别的地方
Unless you want to get dropped off somewhere else.
想得美
Oh, yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?
抱歉 我加入了 嘿 东尼 去机场吧
Sorry, Sully, but I’m all in. Hey, Tony. Teterboro.
“巴塞罗那”
船长的日记 超赞的
Captain’s journal. This is amazing.
有很多线索
Some crazy shit in there, huh?
完全证实了传说
Unbelievable It totally confirms the legend.
麦哲伦在菲律宾找到一大堆黄金
Magellan did find tons of gold in the Philippines.
把黄金藏在巴塞罗那
They hid the gold in Barcelona
然后告诉蒙卡塔尔家族他白跑一趟
and then told the Moncadas that the trip was a bust.
你知道要怎么用钥匙?
Okay, you have any bright ideas on how to use the keys?
知道 船长写说
Yeah, here. The captain wrote:
道路从巴塞罗那启程 钥匙变成松树
“The path begins in Barcelona where the keys turn into pine.”
那是一棵松树的画
And then there’s a sketch here of a pine tree. Here.
我们在找一棵树
So we’re looking for a tree.
-真假? -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
那就是你的专业分♥析♥?
That’s your expert analysis?
你才刚给我看
You just gave me the book like an hour ago.
-我能怎样?-我看到松树的画
-What am I supposed to do? -I got that far on my own.
用肚脐也想得到 黄金呢?
I’ve seen the picture of the tree. Where’s the gold?
在树底下?在树里?
Is it under the tree? Is it in the tree?
-不知道 也许吧 -看看窗外 巴塞罗那有超多树
-I don’t know. Could be. -There’s a lot of trees in Barcelona.
“西班牙 巴塞罗那”
在这需要什么 克萝伊都能弄到
Anything you need in Barcelona, Chloe Frazer can get it.
我还没提到你 但她不会介意
I didn’t tell her about you yet, but she’s cool.
-克萝伊 -这家伙是谁?
-Hey, Chlo. -Who the hell is this?
我是奈特 苏利的朋友
I’m Nate. A friend of Sully’s.
苏利没有朋友 我是其中一个 很了解
Sully doesn’t have any friends. I should know. I’m one of them.
才不是咧 大家都喜欢我
That’s not true. People love me.
干嘛玩间谍游戏?怎么不在屋子见?
And what’s with the spy games? Why couldn’t we meet at the house?
我得确定你没被跟踪
I was making sure you weren’t followed.
拜托 有人跟踪我会不知道?
Come on, You don’t think I can spot a tail?
老兄 我从机场就跟踪你
Mate, I’ve been on you since the airport.
真假?从机场跟到这儿?
Really? All the way from the airport?
不重要 他在这干嘛?
Look, It doesn’t matter. Why is he here?
-我?你在这干嘛?-很显然你没告诉他
-Why am I–? Why are you here? -Clearly, you didn’t tell him.
克萝伊有另一个十字架
Chloe has the other cross.
-什么?-我没说吗?
-What? -Did I not mention that?
-并没有 -你确定?
-No, you didn’t. -Are you sure?
-那是我的 好吗?-好的
-Well, look, It’s mine, basically, all right? -Okay.
我们要合伙
We’re all gonna be partners on this thing.
就要乖乖听我的 习惯吧
That’s the way it’s happening, so get used to it.
才不要
No, we’re not.
听我说 傻瓜
Look, word to the unwise,
这家伙说的话 不是夸大其辞 话说一半
everything out of this one’s mouth is an exaggeration, a half-truth
-或是说谎 -拜托 你才在说谎
-or an outright lie. -You know what? That is not true.
回头见 苏利
See ya, Sully.
别这样 克萝伊
That’s– Come on, Chlo.
她会回来 她得回来
She’ll come back. She has to.
她不会回来了
I don’t think she’s coming back.
-又怎样?-十字架呢?
-So? -Where’s the cross?
-在我背包 -检查一下 快啊
-It’s in my bag. -Check your bag. Do it now.
可恶
Shit.
你让她偷走十字架?
You let her take the cross?
-你让她偷走十字架?-可恶
-You let her take the cross. -Shit.
你最好把它拿回来
You better get that cross back!
真是够了 菜鸟才会犯的错
You got to be kidding me. What a rookie mistake!
你能再慢一点吗?
Could you move any slower?
我膝盖不好 不能跑来跑去
I got a bad ankle. I can’t be running around out here.
噢 惨了
Oh, shit!
让开 闪边
Move! Out of the way! Move, move, move!
闪边
Move!
听好 你不知道该去哪里
Listen! You don’t know where you’re going with them keys!
你要找一棵树 对吧?
You’re looking for a tree, right?
滚开
Piss off!
听我说
Listen to me!
18恶人愿意等很久才来拿黄金
The 18 were willing to wait years to go back for the gold.
不可能挑一棵树当记号♥
They wouldn’t have picked a tree as a marker.
一定是更持久的东西
They would have picked something more permanent.
听你在放屁
You’re full of shit.
让她走
Let her go.
她知道该去哪就不需要我们 对吧?
She knows where to use the keys, then she doesn’t need us, right?
-请便 走吧 -谢谢
-Okay. Be my guest. Get out of here. -Thank you.
再见
Bye.
不是一棵树会是什么?
If it’s not a tree, what is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!