我不拿别人也会拿
If I didn’t take them, somebody else would have.
-你要这个 -谢谢
-You asked for that. -Thank you.
-干嘛要那只猫? -那只猫?
-And what’s with the cat? -Oh, the cat?
她是给你的
She’s just for you.
-什么?-对
-What? -Yeah.
你的人生超可悲的
Your life seemed super sad.
我才不要养猫
No, no, no, I’m not gonna keep this thing.
它会到处拉屎
You’re gonna shit all over my floor.
嘿 等等我
Hey, wait for me!
这些人看得出冒牌货
Hey. These people can tell a fake when they see one.
你得相信自己
You have to believe the lie you’re selling.
你属于这里 也是个买♥♥家
You belong here. You’re one of them.
或者你可以继续嚼口香糖
Or you can just go with the Bubblicious. Jesus.
这是泡泡糖
No, this is Bubble Yum.
-一样啦 来 塞进耳朵 -不会吧
-Same thing. Put that in your ear. -No way.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我就坐你旁边 听得到
I can hear you. I’m sitting right next to you.
我好像塞太进去了
Oh, shit. I think I pushed it in too far.
-这样可以吗?-走吧
-Is it okay? -Let’s go.
看看那辆车 肯定不便宜
Look at that car. Bet that ain’t cheap.
该死 圣地亚哥蒙卡塔尔
Shit. Santiago Moncada.
-蒙卡塔尔家族?-对
-Like the House of Moncada? -Yeah.
他认为十字架是他们家的
He thinks the cross is his by birthright.
如果被他买♥♥下 就别想找到黄金
If he buys it before we can grab it, you kiss that gold goodbye.
-欢迎 来杯什么?-来杯马丁尼
-Welcome, sir. What can I get you? -I’ll have a martini.
好的
Yes, sir.
-马丁尼?-有何不可
-A martini? -Yeah. Why not?
配泡泡糖会很好喝
That’ll go great with the bubble gum.
把泡泡糖放进马丁尼里
You should actually put the gum in the martini.
-就有泡泡糖马丁尼了 -这点子不赖
-You’d have a bubblegum martini. -That’s not a bad idea.
天啊 那女生在撩我
My God, this girl is totally flirting with me.
-哪里? -那里
-Where? -There.
蒙卡塔尔身边的女人 她又在撩我了
The woman with Moncada. Look, she’s flirting with me. Hi.
她没在撩你 好吗?
It’s not flirting, all right? Not with you.
那是琼布莱达克 看到她走过来
That is Jo Braddock. You ever see her coming,
你就得转身跑 我说真的
you need to run the other way. I’m serious.
-她过来了 -看 你最好快走
-She’s coming this way now. -Yeah, then you know what to do.
以后再谢我
You’ll thank me later.
你好 维特
Hello, Victor.
怎么?
Oh, what’s the matter?
还在为圣塞巴斯提安的事不爽?
Feelings still hurt after San Sebastián?
你真有一套
You’re something else.
这次又有什么疯狂计划?
So, what ridiculous scheme have you cooked up this time?
我说了就会毁了惊喜
If I tell you, it’ll ruin the surprise.
你通常会毁了一切
You do tend to ruin everything, don’t you?
我没替蒙卡塔尔做事
I’m not the one working for Moncada.
你也太没品了
I mean, that’s low. Even for you, Jo.
只要能得到黄金就好
Whatever gets me the gold, right?
你教我的 维特
You taught me that, Victor.
太美了
Increíble
天啊
Whoa, Jesus.
-抱歉 -很酷吧?
-Sorry. -It’s pretty cool, huh?
这是独一无二的纯金祭台十字架
Well, it’s a one-of-a-kind, solid-gold altar crucifix.
16世纪初在巴塞罗那手工打造
Handcrafted in Barcelona in the early 16th century, so it’s–
没错 是很酷
Yes, yeah, it’s pretty cool.
你超懂十字架的
You know your crosses.
我们家族找这宝物已经很久了
My family has been looking for this one for a very long time.
这么巧 我也是
No way. So have I.
-你是收藏家?-我只是玩玩
-You are a collector? -I dabble.
我不是玩玩
I don’t dabble.
这十字架有段悲惨的历史
This cross has a very tragic history.
18个人想拥有它却都死了
Eighteen men died trying to hold on to it.
白白流了那么多鲜血
So much blood so needlessly spilled.
各位 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention.
祝好运
Good luck to you.
请就座
Would you please take your seats?
拍卖♥♥会很快就开始
The auction will be commencing very soon.
泡泡糖 跟死对头聊完了吗?
Hey, Bubble Yum. You done chatting up our archnemesis?
我很确定他刚威胁要杀我
I’m pretty sure he just threatened to kill me.
别那样摸耳朵 你看起来像白♥痴♥
Don’t touch your ear like that. You look like an idiot.
动作快点
Get a move on.
我这就上楼
Gonna make my way upstairs.
你马子好像很不爽
Your girlfriend seems pissed.
我该担心她吗?
Is that something I should be worried about?
专心一点
Just stay focused.
-女士们 先生们 -帮我看着他
-Once again, ladies and gentlemen… -Keep an eye on him for me.
麻烦请就座
…if you would, please come and take your seats.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好了 先从一号♥对象开始
Okay, let’s get started, then, with lot number one.
一幅宏伟的铜板油画
A magnificent oil on copper,
巴托洛梅佩雷斯的《善导之母》
Our Lady of Good Counsel, by Bartolomé Pérez.
有人吗?
Hello?
60万美金一次 两次…
Six hundred thousand, going once, going twice…
被后排的女士买♥♥走 感恩
Sold to the lady in the back. Thank you very much.
接下来就是十字架
The cross is up next, kid.
苏利 安啦 我行的
Sully, don’t worry. I got it.
赫曼达十字架
La Cruz de la Hermandad.
这大约于16世纪在巴塞罗那打造而成
Most of you will know this was made in Barcelona circa 16th century.
真是巧夺天工
It is truly a gorgeous piece
西班牙文艺复兴时期金器的代表作
and representative of Spanish Renaissance gold work.
今晚的拍卖♥♥先从 20万美金起价
So we’re gonna start off tonight’s bidding at 200,000.
有人出价20万吗?
Do I have 200,000 in the room?
感激不尽
Thank you very much.
蒙卡塔尔先生起价20万美金
I have an opening bid of 200,000 from Mr. Moncada.
好吧 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
-40万?-怎样?
-Do I hear 4? -How we doing?
好得很
You doing great.
50万 有60万吗?
Five hundred thousand it is. Do I have 6?
60万 谢谢你 女士
I have 6. Thank you very much.
我已经快没时间了
-I don’t have all night, kid. -Do I have 7?
蒙卡塔尔先生出价70万
Seven hundred thousand from Mr. Moncada.
有80万吗?
Do we have 8?
没有?
No takers?
那就落在70万
So fair warning on 700,000.
-70万一次… -别逼我这么做
-That is 700, going once… -Don’t make me do this.
70万两次…
Seven hundred, going twice…
得标的是…
And…
后排有人出价 谢谢你
There we are at the back of the room. Thank you very much.
现在是80万
We have 800,000.
竞价是80万 有没有90万?
Eight hundred thousand is the bid, ladies and gentlemen. Do I have 9?
我在花我没有的钱
I’m spending money I don’t have.
好吧 豁出去了
Okay. Here goes nothing.
天啊
Oh, God!
你不该出来和大人们玩 小子
Ya shouldnae come out to play with the big boys, wee’un,
因为你即将得到苏格兰式的欢迎!
’cause you’re about to get a proper Scottish welcome.
你说啥?
I’m sorry?
蒙卡塔尔先生 换你了 190万
Mr. Moncada, it’s back to you now: 1.9.
蒙卡塔尔先生出价200万 各位先生女士
Mr. Moncada makes it an even $2 million, ladies and gentlemen.
这浑水都淌了 有何不可
Train’s already left the station, right? Why not?
210万 感恩 蒙卡塔尔先生
2.1. Thank you very much, indeed. Mr. Moncada, over to you.
要竞价吗?
Any advances on that?
220万 女士们 先生们
2.2. We have 2.2, ladies and gentlemen.
天啊 她过来了
Oh, God. Here she comes.
我说了你不该和大人玩的 小子
I said, ya shouldnae come out to play with the big boys
因为你就快得到一个真正的苏格兰式欢迎!
’cause you’re about to get a proper Scottish welcome!
我听不懂你说啥
I literally have no idea what you’re saying.
你这小…
You little…
目前是220万
2.2 is what we have.