苏利
Sully!
苏利 不要 拜托
Sully, no! Please!
可恶
Shit.
嘿 布莱达克
Hey, Braddock!
奈特
Nate!
来吧 信任我
Come on! Trust me.
我抓到你了 小子
I got you, kid. I got you.
上来吧
Come on.
看看她
Look at her.
那是无价之宝
You can’t put a price on that.
才怪 那至少
Yeah, you can, actually.
值40到60亿美金
Like 4 to 6 billion.
可以穿潜水装下去
We could just get a diving rig.
他们会先行动
Not before those guys.
那是菲律宾的财产了
It’s property of the Philippines now.
我只想谢谢你刚才救我一命
I just wanted to say thank you for what you did for me back there.
自从我哥山姆离开后…
You know, ever since my brother Sam left…
噢 你…
Oh, you…?
听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
现在听到了
I can now.
我只想说最好快走吧
I was just saying we should get out of here.
没问题
You got it.
那是我想的人吗?
Hey. Is that who I think it is?
王八蛋
Bastards.
我给了她错误的坐标
Yeah, I might have let her steal the wrong coordinates.
你开窍了 小子
You’re starting to figure it out, kid.
我向高手学的
Yeah, I learned from the best.
你真的“金”高尚 苏利
You got a heart of gold, Sully.
很搞笑 臭小子
Real funny, wiseass.
-太快了?-永远都太快了
-What, too soon? -Forever is too soon.
送你样东西 你一定喜欢
Maybe this will help. I got you something.
-开什么玩笑?真假?-看 我拿到这个
-Are you kidding me, kid? For real? -Yeah, look. I got this.
-别开玩笑 -还有这些
-You got to be kidding me. -And these.
-你有更多? -超多的 看
-You got more? -I got loads of it. Look.
-继续来啊 -你会喜欢这个 拿去
-Keep it coming! -You’ll like this one. Here you go.
这对我意义重大
This means a lot to me.
那是最后一块耶
That was my last piece, man.
-快走吧 -坐稳了
-Come on, let’s just get out of here. -All right, hang on.
“奈特 我不知道你会不会收到”
“收到的话 千万小心 山姆”
“别走开 精彩的还在后面”
-你迟到了 -抱歉
-You’re late. -Sorry about that.
你为何要地图?
Why do you want the map?
我会告诉你
I’ll tell you…
你也得告诉我罗曼为何要我的戒指
if you tell me what Roman wants with my ring.
他知道这对你很特别
Because he knows it means something special to you.
好吧 拿来
Okay, let’s have it.
你要告诉我老旧的纳粹地图有何重要
Now you’re gonna tell me what’s so important about an old Nazi map.
把枪放下
Hey. Put them down, boys.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
你脸上是什么鬼东西?
What is that thing on your face?
大人的世界你不懂 等你毛长齐了再说
Puberty’s right around the corner, kid. You can grow your own.
你得到你要的
You got what you want.
我也得到我要的
And I got what I want.
顶级古巴雪茄 棒喔
Montecristo. I’m impressed.
你死了都抽不到
You’re gonna be dead before you can smoke it.
很高兴跟你做生意
Hey, it’s always a pleasure doing business with you.
还有…你看看
And… would you look at that?
我到处都有朋友 德瑞克
I got friends everywhere, Drake.
我等不及要见他们了
Oh, yeah? I can’t wait to meet them.
你昨天就该来了
You were supposed to be here yesterday.
知道带动物上飞机要证明吗?
Did you know you need special papers to bring an animal on a plane?
我不知道
I did not know that.
我差点挂掉 就因为你带了猫来?
I almost just bought it because you brought your damn cat?
我去哪都要带着胡须先生
I go everywhere with Mr. Whiskers, okay?
给我看地图
Let me see the map.
这是很大的一票
This is the big one, kid.
-准备好了吗?-好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
走吧
Let’s go.
噢 倒大楣
Crap.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!