但最重要的是,我也把那些只为酒和情欲腾出时间的人算在内;
But foremost I count also those men
who find time only for wine and lust;
因为没有比这更令人感到不齿的事了。
for no preoccupation
is more shameful.
至于其他人,即使他们被尊严的幻象所困扰,
As for the others, even if they are
imprisoned by the phantasm of glory,
至少也要体面地这样做。
at least do so with elegance.
你可以告诉我那些表现出贪婪或愤怒的人,
You might tell me of those
who show greed or anger,
他们追逐不公正的怨恨或不公正的战争,
who pursue unjust
resentments or unjust wars,
然而这些都是人类的罪行;
yet these are the offences of men;
那些屈服于自己的胃和欲望的人并没有受辱。
Those who surrender themselves to their
stomach and to lust are not dishonored.
巴黎盆地,就是这儿。
看起来像个碗。
The Paris basin, here it is.
It really looks like a bowl.
雾后面那边是巴黎。
看不见但它在那儿。
Behind the fog, over there, is Paris.
You cannot see it but it is Paris.
当天气好的时候,巴黎看着就很近了。
When the weather is nice,
Paris seems so close.
但去了那里是另外一回事了,所以我们不会去的。
But going there is a different
story, so we never go.
我们住在这里,依盆地而居,享受新鲜的空气。
We live here, by the bowl,
in the fresh air.
建筑物四处涌现:
Buildings sprout up everywhere:
在土地里,在城市里,在鲜嫩的草地上。
In the fields, in the country,
in the fresh grass.
一般人都坐客车去学校。但Marlene和我选择搭便车。
Officially, we take the bus to go to school.
But actually, Marlene & I hitch-hike.
美国人的基地在不远处,高速公路后面。
The American base is not far off,
behind the highway.
我感到自己有所依靠。
I feel sheltered.
有妈妈,哥哥和Marlene的陪伴。
My mother protects me, my brother
protects me, even Marlene protects me.
Marlene是我的朋友。一个俄♥罗♥斯♥美女。
She is my friend. A Russian fairy.
-嗨,你去哪儿?
– Hi, where are you going?
-去Wild Iris。
– To the Wild Iris.
没问题,正好顺路。
No problem, it’s on my way.
没有一个人坐前面吗?
Couldn’t one of you sit in front?
-对。
– No.
你们这些姑娘宁愿搭便车而不乘客车吗?
You girls hitch-hike instead of taking the bus?
有趣。不危险吗?
Funny. Isnt it dangerous?
你们多大了?
How old are you?
父母知道吗?
Do your parents know?
不爱说话,是吧?
You don’t talk much, do you?
喜欢这个,对吧?
That’s more like it, right?
自从我离开巴黎,就变得不一样了。是重生了。
Since I left Paris, I am reborn.
Really reborn.
The air is better, and all that.
空气好太多,还有其他的一切也是。
It feels like vacation all year long.
全年都像是在度假。
In the morning, I leave
my ride at the station…
早上,我把车停在车站…
-嘿,我们快到了!
– Hey, we’re almost there!
-真的?
– Already?
附近有咖啡馆吗?这样我们可以去喝一杯。我请客!
Is there a cafe nearby where
we could go get a drink? My treat!
-再见。
– See you later.
-再见。
– See you.
你就同意了吧!
Please say yes!
我告诉你这只是一个孩子气的派对,
父母都会去的!
I tell you it’s just a silly party,
parents will be there!
除非让你哥和你一起去。
Only if your brother goes
along with you.
但是他从不会带我任何地方!他还把我当小宝贝!
求你了!
But he never takes me anywhere! He
treats me like a baby! Say yes!
只能和你哥一块儿!
Only if your brother goes along!
我没让你接我回家。
I’m not asking you to
take me back home.
你送我去派对就好了…
You can leave me at the party…
我会和Marlene一起回来的。
and I’ll come home with Marlene.
这是妈要求的,我不会麻烦你的。
It’s just for Mom’s sake,
I won’t bother you.
你现在就在麻烦我。
You are bothering me.
你应该多学习而不是成天和那个红毛鬼混。
You’d do better to study instead of
hanging out with that redhead.
别这样说她。你又不了解,太刻薄了。
Stop calling her that. You dont
know her, don’t be nasty.
快点啊,每个人都去了,除了我,走吧!
Come on, everybody’s going to
this party, except for me, say yes!
不!你只是出去鬼混,妈说得对,
你以后只可能在商店打零工!
No! You just hang out, Mom’s right,
you’ll end up working at the mart!
如果我喜欢干那个又怎么了?好歹是个工作。
So what if I like working at
the mart? It’s a job.
至少我能做我想做的。
At least I’ll do what I want.
如果你不让我出去,我就要捣乱了。
If you lock me up,
I’ll do something nasty.
随你便。
I dont care.
我会从窗户爬出去…
I’ll go out the window…
爬到阳台,跳下去,然后我就要去找那些美国人了。
climb down the balcony, jump down, and
then I’ll go check out the Americans.
像个妓♥女♥那样。
Like a hooker.
好,就像个妓♥女♥吧。
Yes, just like a hooker.
关于妓♥女♥你知道什么?我尊重她们。这是个职业。
What do you know about hookers?
I respect them. It’s a job.
你要这样我就不愿意了。没意思。
I don’t like it when
you’re like this. It’s ugly.
你太早就变得世故了…
You’re rancid before your time…
走吧,只是带我去那里就好了,
没什么大不了的!15分钟的时间!
Come on, just take me there,
it’s no big deal! 15 minutes!
-闭嘴。
– Shut up.
-送我去吧!
– Just take me there!
不要再说了!
I said shut up!
送我去吧…
Just take me there…
别担心了。我们会待在一起的,不用怀疑。
No need to worry. We’ll stay together,
there’s no need to get sick about it.
只要你哥在那儿,我就不担心。
As long as your brother is there,
I won’t worry.
你疯了!你倒了半盒!
Are you crazy?
You poured half the box in!
没事啦,我加了很多牛奶。
It’s okay, I used a lot of milk.
这两周我还有烦死人的考试,所以我需要补充营养。
And with that fucking exam in
two weeks, I’ll need my strength.
算了吧,你能听话点就好了。
Stop it, you’ll make me cry.
你跳得不错,挺好的。
I like that one, it’s not bad.
你♥他♥妈♥还在这儿干什么?
What the fuck are you doing here?
让我一个人待着好吗?
Can’t I ever be alone?
我感觉这只母鼠要生好多个宝宝了。
I think the female is going
to have some more babies.
-我知道你今天晚上要去哪儿。
– I know where you’re going tonight.
-省省吧。
– You’re scaring me.
你要去找Massard医生的儿子。
You are going to see
Dr. Massard’s only son.
那个富得流油的家伙每个周末都要清空他的房♥子。
That filthy rich guy who leaves his
house empty every weekend.
-每个人都知道。
– Everybody knows that.
-知道什么?
– Everybody knows what?
-躺在那里面的人。
– That people get laid there.
-怎么了?
– So what?
-那些有钱人家的小孩,他们吸…
– Those rich kids, they suck…
-对他们你知道些什么?
– What do you know about rich kids?
今晚我做什么菜呢?
What am I going to find for
dinner tonight?
弄得太紧容易打结。
They’ll kink as soon as
it gets too hot.
和平时一样,弄丸子头。
We’ll make a bun, as usual.
你可以把衣服脱了。
You can get undressed.
-你真的确定吗?
– Are you sure you want to?
-是的。
– Yes.
-今晚?
– Tonight?
-对呀。
– Tonight.
再见了,我的朋友…
Goodbye, my friend…
你会拥抱天空,
You’ll be up in the sky,
像过去那样靠近我…
As close to me
as you were before…
你上次就说过了。你表现得很神经然后就睡死过去了。
You already said that last time.
You act crazy and then fall asleep.
这次不会的,走着瞧。
Not this time, you’ll see.
-如果你真的不喜欢他怎么办呢?
– What if you don’t really like him?
-不要提“他”了!
– Stop saying “him”!