浮出水面而射不出鱼雷 我们死定
There’s two air leaks.
有两个裂口
– I got one, but the other one’s way in the back.
I need some more slack on the hose to get to it. That’s all there is.
– 其中一个很远 呼吸管不够长 – 没有更长的呼吸管了
Shit.
惨了
One-five-zero meters.
150米
I hear Morse code.
有人在发摩斯密♥码♥
What the hell is it? Are they signaling us?
什么事? 再联络我们?
What’s it saying, Wentz?
说什么?
“I am U-571. Destroy me.”
我是U-571 摧毁我
Coming up on 9-0 meters.
上升到90米
Sir, she’s started her engines again.
敌舰开动了引擎
No go, Mr. Tyler. He can’t reach.
泰莱长官 特里格够不着裂口
Trigger, in one minute we’re gonna hit the surface.
Do you understand me?
特里格 一分钟后我们就浮出水面
Now you’ve got to go back in there and try.
你无论如何都要止漏
I wouldn’t ask you if our lives didn’t depend on it.
止漏我们才能活
Sorry, sir. I can’t reach it.
No, no, Trigger.
对不起 上尉 我去不到裂口
Now listen to me.
特里格 听着
You can reach it, and you will.
你一定要去到
Now you are gonna close that valve.
一定要关闭止漏阀
– Sir, I can’t!
– You’re the only chance we’ve got.
– 我办不到 – 你是我们唯一生机
Now you’re gonna go back down in that bilge,
立即回舱底去
and you’re gonna do your job, sailor.
把任务完成
Report to me the instant that torpedo’s ready to fire. Yes, sir.
鱼雷可以发射 通知我
Thirty meters.
30米
– Talk to me, Wentz. – Destroyer is under way.
– 尹兹 报告情况 – 敌舰开动
Steady bearing. They’re closing our position.
向我们的位置逐渐驶来
Shit!
糟糕
Come on, Trigger!
特里格 快点
Twenty meters. Hold on. We’re gonna surface.
20米 我们快露出水面
Raising scope.
升潜望镜
Got her.
看见敌舰
She’s heading right for us.
敌舰向我们驶来
Helm, come right ten degrees. Aye, sir!
方向舵 右转10度
Watch your bow planes. Aye, sir. Watching my bow planes.
当心前平衡翼
Tank, start the diesel. All ahead full!
开动柴油机 全速前航 左柴油机全速前航
Port diesel ahead full!
左柴油机全速前航
Shit, they’ve got us bracketed.
惨 被他们盯住了
Incoming!
有弹来袭
We’re hit! We’re hit!
我们中弹
– Wentz, get in here!
– Eddie, secure that hatch!
– 尹兹 进来 – 爱迪 锁舱盖
Tube still not ready!
鱼雷♥管♥还未能发射
– Request permission to abandon ship! – Not yet, Chief.
– 请批准弃船 – 还不可以
Control, aft torpedo ready in all respects!
控制室 鱼雷♥管♥可以发射
Hold us right there, Rabbit.
Hold us steady right here. Steady on bearing 8-0 degrees!
兔子 稳定航向 按80度方向航行 上尉
Fire!
发射
Tank, fire right now or we die!
坦克 不发射我们死定
Come on, come on.
加油
Well, that blew ’em right in half.
炸个粉碎
Hell, Mr. Tyler, if you ever need a chief,
泰莱长官 你需要大副…
I’d go to sea with you anytime.
我随时乐意效劳
Thank you, Chief.
谢谢你 大副
Tank, you okay?
坦克 什么事
Trigger drowned.
特里格淹死了
That kid didn’t give up, did he?
那小伙子没有放弃
Neither did you, Mr. Tyler.
你也没有 泰莱长官
We can’t keep her afloat much longer, sir.
潜艇快沉没了
Let’s abandon ship.
我们弃船吧
Mr. Tyler. Mr. Tyler.
泰莱长官
谨把本片献给英勇的盟军海军大西洋战役中 他们奋不顾身 破解德国潜艇密♥码♥
英国♥军♥舰分别于
1941年5月9日
1942年10月30日取得德国潜艇机密
美国♥军♥舰亦于
1944年6月4日建功

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!