with only one fish in the tube and a busted motor?
半台发动机 挑战驱逐舰?
Yes, I am, Eddie.
对 爱迪
How wise is that, Lieutenant? Not very.
明智吗 上尉 不十分明智
But have a look. Chief.
可是 不妨这样考虑
There is no way a two-knot submarine…
我们时速2节
can get in firing position against a 30-knot destroyer unless we go deep.
而敌人时速敌舰30节 要用鱼雷击沉敌舰我们唯有潜深下去
At 160 meters,
潜到160米
we can shoot out a bunch of junk from the forward tubes.
用前鱼雷♥管♥发射一大堆杂物
It will resurface and create a debris field.
发射一大堆杂物
Now the destroyer’s gonna go to the center of that debris field,
敌舰看见 会驶来…
shut off its engines to make it real nice and quiet…
关闭引擎 用声纳探测
and do an acoustic search to make sure we’re dead.
确定我们是不是已经被击毁
But we’re not. See, we’re here,
但我们未死
on our way up to periscope depth.
我们在这里 上升到潜望镜深度
All right, principle of ascent velocity.
根据升速原理
Our positive buoyancy pulls us up and away from the destroyer.
我们靠浮力浮上水面 浮离敌舰
And when we surface, we’ll be showing it our ass at 700 yards.
然后用屁♥股♥向着敌舰
That is a perfect setup for a stern shot on a stationary target.
用船尾的鱼雷♥管♥…
Boom. It don’t get much prettier than that.
向停驶中的敌舰发射鱼雷
可以一矢中的
All right, Mr. Tyler.
我赞成 泰莱长官
All right. Passing 1-3-0 meters.
潜经130米
Very well. Rabbit,

I need you to load Mazzola’s body into tube three…
兔子 你把马苏拉的遗体…
and put an escape jacket onto him to make sure he floats.
穿上救生衣 放入三号♥鱼雷♥管♥
Wanna shoot him out like garbage?
把他当垃圾射上水面
His body is gonna save our lives.
他的尸体可以救我们
I’ll say a few words for him.
我为他说几句悼词
Hirsch, go with Rabbit. Eddie, can you man both planes?
贺殊 帮兔子 爱迪 你掌舵
Yes, sir. Mr. Tyler. Yeah.
泰莱长官
If you can’t take out that destroyer,
你炸敌舰 假如失败…
the danger is not that some of us may die.
而我们死不掉
It’s that some of us may live.
那就麻烦
These men have seen and heard things…
敌军绝不可以套取…
that must not be revealed to the enemy…
我们船员的口供
our secrets,
套取我们的秘密
such as our radar capabilities…
例如我们的雷达探测力
and our understanding of German encryption.
我们所掌握的德国密♥码♥
If we fall into German hands alive,
we will be tortured without mercy.
敌军活捉我们 会严刑逼供
Either you succeed in sinking that ship…
你炸不沉敌舰…
or you must see to it that none of us survive…
我们绝不可以活着…
to be captured.
落入敌军手上
We commend his soul to God…
愿同胞马苏拉君…
and commit his body to the deep.
魂归上帝 身寄碧海
Mr. Tyler, contact is zigging.
泰莱长官 敌舰作迂回航行
Splashes.
敌舰投弹
Contact getting closer.
敌舰愈来愈近
More splashes.
继续投弹
Tank, line up to pump engine room bilge to sea.
坦克 把机房♥咸水排出海
Yes, sir.

Rabbit,
兔子
fire the tubes.
发射杂物
Bye, Mazzola.
再见 马苏拉
They’re setting them charges too shallow.
深水炸♥弹♥在我们上面爆♥炸♥
Secure that air valve!
关闭通气阀
Chief, what’s our depth?
大副 报告深度
One-six-zero meters.
160米
– Zero the planes. – Zero the planes.
– 零度平衡翼 – 是
Splashes!
敌舰投弹
They’re too close together!
炸♥弹♥投得太密
I can’t count them.
我数不清楚
Chief,
大副
take us to 200 meters.
潜至200米
We’re gonna get under these damn things.
潜得深 才避得开深水炸♥弹♥
Chief,
大副
take us to 200 meters.
向200米潜下去
Aye, sir.
是 上尉
Making my depth 200 meters.
潜至200米
Ten degrees dive, both planes.
双平衡翼10度下潜
Ten degrees dive. Aye.
10度下潜 遵命
One-seven-zero meters.
170米
Tank,
坦克
what’s the status on the stern torpedo tube?
船尾鱼雷♥管♥情况怎样
There’s a couple things wrong.
I can operate the muzzle door,
还有几处未修好
but I’m still working on the impulse air.
我仍然在修理压缩气
One-eight-zero meters.
180米
Mr. Tyler, depth gauge back here says 180 meters.
泰莱长官 船尾显示深度180米
Thanks, Tank. I know.
谢谢你 坦克 我知道
Keep working.
继续修理
One-nine-zero meters.
190米
Two-hundred meters. Zero the planes.
200米
Zero the planes, aye. Zero the planes.
零度平衡翼 零度平衡翼
Mary, mother of God.
上帝
Those Krauts sure know how to build a boat.
德国佬的潜艇倒也坚固
Chief, take us up!
大副 上升
Blowing negative! Planes full rise!
衡水舱排水 平衡翼全面向上
Clockwise, Hirsch!
顺时钟方向 贺殊
– Rabbit, help me out! – Go! Go!
– 兔子 帮忙 – 快 快
Chief, are you seeing this?
大副 你见到吗
Needle’s off the scale! We have to blow main ballast tanks!
潜过了极限深度 主水柜要排水
Do it, Chief!
排水吧 大副
– She’s still going down!
– Ballast tanks are bone dry! I’m gonna try the trim tanks!
– 她还在下沉 – 艇还在下沉水柜的水已经排干 我试试用衡水舱排水
Come on, come on, come on!
上升啦
She’s going up! She’s going up!
在上升了
Mr. Tyler, we’re coming up.
泰莱长官 我们在上升了
But I’ve lost control of the ballast tanks.
但水柜已经不受控
I can’t stop our ascent.
潜艇只有不断上升
Where are we with the stern torpedo?
船尾鱼雷♥管♥怎么样?
Piping’s damaged.
压缩气管漏气
There’s a break in the air line,
so there’s no pressure to launch a torpedo.
所以没有压力发射鱼雷
I tried to bypass the leak,
but it’s way back in the bilge underwater.
止漏阀在舱底水下
There’s no way to reach it. I can’t fit.
那空间小我进不到去关闭
Can somebody else get to it? I don’t know.
可不可以派人进去
Maybe somebody smaller.
或者可以派小个子进去
That’s Rabbit or Trigger.
就是兔子或者特里格
Comin’ up on 200 meters.
上升到200米
You gotta pick one.
你要挑选一个
Trigger. Trigger,
特里格 特里格
lay aft with Tank.
跟坦克到船尾去
Move it, son. You got a job to do.
去吧 你有任务要完成
See, we got no air pressure to fire the torpedo.
我们没有气压发射鱼雷
One of these pipes is busted and leaking air.
其中一条气管有裂口
– How am I gonna find it?
– You’ll see bubbles coming out. A lot of ’em.
– 怎找到裂口 – 你会见到水泡
Find the isolation valve aft of the leak and crank it down.
把裂口后面的止漏阀关闭
– Got it? – Yeah.
– 明不明白 – 是
I rigged this hose so you can breathe through it.
这条管给你呼吸
– Now listen to me. As soon as you finish, you get out of there. Okay?
– Yeah.
– 记着 一关闭好 立即走 好吗 – 好的
I can hear her.
我听到敌舰
Making slow turns.
敌舰在减速
She just stopped her screws.
现在停了下来
I think they see the debris.
他们大概看到杂物
I think they’re buying it.
可能中计
One-eight-zero meters.
180米
Chief, can you slow our ascent?
We are not ready.
升慢点行吗 还未修理好鱼雷♥管♥
Can’t, sir.
不行
We got a one-way ticket topside.
只有不断升 直至浮出水面
If we surface without a torpedo to fire, we’re dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!