He’s coming straight for us!
He’s coming right at us! Do something!
他快要扫射 兔子 开枪
– Acknowledge me, Seaman Parker.
– What are you waiting for?
– 听我说 兔子 – 你还不开枪
– Yeah, Rabbit! Shoot him! Seamen Parker,
– I’m ordering you!
– 立即开枪 – 我命令你…
– Do not fire that weapon! – Get your finger off that trigger!
– 不准开枪 缩开手指 – 开枪
– Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger! – We’re gonna die!
– 缩开手指 – 不开枪我们死定了
– Do it! Do it! – Come on! Goddamn it, can’t you see him?
– 开枪啊 – 听指挥 兔子
What the hell are you doin’, huh?
什么是军令如山
This is not a goddamn democracy!
你懂不懂
Mr. Tyler, I see a mast on the horizon!
泰莱长官 水平线上有船来
Shit! That’s a Nazi destroyer.
见鬼 纳粹驱逐舰
That plane must have been runnin’ a recon screen for it.
那飞机必定为驱逐舰侦察
Clear the bridge! Chief, secure the diesel and dive the ship!
下甲板去 关闭舱盖 下潜
– Dive the ship! – Aye, sir!
– 马上下潜 – 是 长官
We don’t have a green board. The engine room’s not ready.
控制灯没有变绿 机房♥未锁好
Vents won’t open We lost hydraulics.
水柜不能打开 液压下降
Tank, secure the diesel and rig the engine room for dive!
坦克 锁紧机房♥开动引擎潜水
Tank, acknowledge!
坦克 答话
Goddamn it! Mazzola, go see what the hell’s going on back there.
马苏拉 去看看什么事
Drop it, you Nazi son of a bitch! Drop it!
枪放下 纳粹杂种
Goddamn it.
天 混♥蛋♥
I’m real sorry, Mr. Tyler.
很对不起 泰莱长官
Took me right off my feet.
没想到他会偷袭
Listen to me. You’ve got to secure the diesel.
听着 你一定要锁好机房♥
And find out why the vent valves won’t open now!
尽快打开水柜注水阀
Yes, sir. Goddamn it!
见鬼
Eddie, get this son of a bitch out of here.
Chain him to the bunks.
爱迪 把杂种的手脚锁在床上
Make sure his hands and feet are secure.
Put him into submission!
要他动弹不得
Lieutenant, we have a problem!
Take care of it, Eddie.
上尉 有麻烦 爱迪 监视他
Oh, shit.
惨了
Tell Tank to finish those repairs.
The destroyer is sending a launch.
叫坦克赶紧修理 敌舰派了人来
He needs five minutes, Mr. Tyler!
他要五分钟
We don’t have five minutes, Chief.
五分钟来不及
Lieutenant, the deck cannon If we fire a shell below the water line…
我们可以用机关炮 射沉敌舰
It wouldn’t do a goddamn thing.
No, that tub could take a hundred shells.
不会射得沉 一艘驱逐舰…
What we need is a working torpedo, which we do not have.
你就是打它百多炮也没有用要用鱼雷炸 但我们鱼雷♥管♥破裂
Trigger, stand by on the flak gun.
When I give the word, turn that launch into driftwood.
特里格 准备用机关炮扫射橡皮艇
Yes, sir. Gonna find out who we are in about 60 seconds.
60秒内他们就会识穿我们
Trigger, ready on that weapon?
Chief, tell Tank he has one minute…
特里格 准备扫射 大副 限坦克一分钟
and get Wentz and Rabbit up here with the machine gun.
叫尹兹 兔子提冲♥锋♥枪♥上来
Hirsch, what happens when they find out we’re not German?
他们识穿我们身份 会怎样
After they shoot us as spies,
they’ll radio into headquarters.
会射杀我们 并且用无线电…
They’ll tell them the Enigma’s been compromised.
向德军总部报告密♥码♥被夺
What if we take out their radio,
before they can notify anyone about us?
我们先摧毁他们的无线电
How? With that deck gun.
怎样摧毁 用甲板机关炮射击
It’s gonna be one hell of a shot,
but we can do it.
尽管难度很大 但可以做到
Then we dive like hell, and we get under them quick.
随后我们下潜 躲在驱逐舰舰底
We lure ’em a little bit closer to the continent,
in range of Allied air cover.
引驱逐舰驶近欧洲大♥陆♥进入盟军制空区
Then we call in an air strike.
Yeah, we call in an air strike.
然后叫空军来轰炸 对 叫空军来轰炸
Son of a bitch cut off pressure to the hydraulics.
德国佬割穿了液压管
We need to find the stop valve.
我们要找止漏阀
Damn!
倒霉
See that structure topside with the big antenna sticking out of it?
指挥塔后面有座天线
Yes, sir. That’s the radio shack.
那是无线电发射台
You and Wentz get on the deck.
On my command, put a shell right through the porthole.
你和尹兹操作甲板机关炮 我一声令下 你向发射台发炮
– Get to it, gentlemen. Get to it. – Yes, sir!
– 去吧 两位 – 收到 长官
老友 帮我们绑缆
他们干什么
不对劲
Tell them to go away, Mr. Hirsch.
叫他们走
回舰去
回舰去 快点
– Talk to me, Rabbit!
– Deck gun manned and ready in all respects, sir!
– 报告情况 兔子 – 甲板机关炮准备就绪 上尉
Fire!
开炮
Clear the deck!
下甲板去
All right.
好的
操作船首炮 他们在射击
谁在射击
潜艇 射毁了我们的无线电塔
Come on!
快点
Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive!
快点下潜
– Why aren’t we diving?
– Repairs aren’t complete, sir.
– 为什么还不潜- 未修理妥 上尉
Eddie, man the planes. Tank, all ahead full. Aye, sir!
爱迪 你掌舵 坦克 全速前航
Aye, sir! Manning planes!
All ahead full, aye!
平衡翼操作中 全速前航
Nice shot, Rabbit. That radio’s history.
射得好 兔子 无线电已经报销
Come on.
快点
– We’re heading right towards them.
– That’s right.
– 我们向他们驶去 – 对了
Their deck guns can’t get to us if we’re in close enough.
只要驶得够近 就可以避开炮火
Let’s hope we can dive and clear her keel.
我们要潜到他们的龙骨以下
That’s it. Hydraulics restored!
找到了液压恢复
Thank you, Tank. That did it. We’re going under.
行 坦克 我们在下潜
Passing five meters.
潜经5米深
Passing ten meters.
潜经10米深
Fifteen meters.
潜经15米深
Twenty meters.
20米深
Trigger, left full rudder.
特里格 满舵左转
Tank, all ahead two-thirds.
坦克 三分二全速前进
Contact maneuvering.
敌舰移♥动♥
Heavy cavitation.
高速移♥动♥
– Splashes. – Shit.
– 敌舰投弹 – 妈的
密集投弹
爆♥炸♥深度调校到25米
Step away from that bulkhead, Mr. Hirsch.
不要靠近舱壁 贺殊长官
The shock wave from one of these explosions can snap your spine.
爆♥炸♥的震波可以震断脊骨
Chief, you ever been depth charged?
大副 你碰上过深水炸♥弹♥吗?
Once, off Murmansk,
一次
back in World War I.
第一次世界大战 在俄♥罗♥斯♥海港
One charge came so close,
it rattled four teeth out of the skipper’s head.
有一枚在近距离爆♥炸♥震脱了船长四颗牙
Wasn’t even close.
没这次接近
Control, starboard E-motor’s seized up.
控制室 右电力发动机卡死
The German must have sabotaged it.
必定被那德国佬破坏了
Goddamn it.
岂有此理
There’s no way we make it to Allied air cover creepin’ along on one shaft.
只靠一条螺旋桨我们逃脱不掉
Get down!
趴下
Eddie, help Chief.
爱迪 帮大副手
Ye-Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Mr. Chief, I got that.
大副 我帮你
Tank… you alive back there?
坦克 你还活着?
Yes, sir.
还好
Good. Port ahead two-thirds.
左引掣三分二速度
Port ahead two-thirds. Aye, sir.
左引掣三分二 是 上尉
Tank… can you fix the stern tube?
坦克 能不能够修理鱼雷♥管♥
I don’t know, Mr. Tyler.
不知道
I don’t want an “I don’t know.”
不要答”不知道”
Can you fix the torpedo tube? Yes… or no?
究竟能不能够
Yes, sir. I think I can.
能够 相信能够
Thank you, Tank.
谢谢 坦克
Chief, make depth 1-6-0 meters.
大副 潜到160米深去
That’s more than 500 feet.
那是500多英尺
Take us down, Chief.
潜吧 大副
Aye, sir.
是 上尉
One-six-zero meters.
160米
Twenty degrees dive, both planes.
Twenty degrees dive, aye, sir.
前后平衡翼20度下潜 20度下潜 是 大副
Mr. Tyler, sir,
泰莱长官
uh, do you plan on going up against a destroyer…
你打算用一枚鱼雷…