We just want to get home!
我们只想回家
开枪
Give us a hand!
救救我们
We have no…
我们没…
I’m telling you,
she was hotter than Dorothy Lamour.
我这个女友简直风♥骚♥得要命
Really? Yeah,
I could tell she was interested,
真的? 分明对我有兴趣
but she was classy, you know?
她好有品味
The type of girl that wants you to take her to a country club dance.
属于出入乡村俱乐部那类
Yeah? Like you’ve ever seen the inside of a country club? Hey!
难道你进过乡村俱乐部
Like I’d even want to, all right?
请我我也未必进去
Anyway, I can see I’m not getting anywhere with her,
我发动追求 但没有什么进展
so what I do is,
I use my secret weapon.
于是出动秘密武器
I tell her about the S-26.
Does the trick right away.
告诉她S26潜艇的事 立即见功
Don’t be talking about that while we’re underway.
S26是不祥事件 不应该提起
Why? What happened with the S-26? Yeah,
what happened?
为什么 什么回事
– You guys don’t know? – No. No.
– 你们不知道 – 不知道
She was running a test dive down off Norfolk.
S26在美国东岸试射
Shaft seal failed.
轴密封失灵
She sunk to 400 feet.
船潜到了400英尺
Know how much water pressure there is that deep?
400尺深 水压有多厉害
Mazzola,
you will be the first one eating powdered eggs on this cruise.
马苏拉 这次出海不准你吃鸡蛋
Keep it up, you hear?
听到没有
Come in.
进来
This is our position, Captain.
We’re still bucking some pretty heavy seas.
船长 这是我们目前的位置
I estimate us to be about three hours behind schedule.
风浪大 我们迟了三小时
I told Mr. Emmett to run at flank speed and hold off a trim dive…
我吩咐安密长官稳定深度…
– until we make up the lost time.
– That’s fine, Lieutenant.
– 全速前航 尽量赶上时间 – 好
You’re a first-rate X.O., Andy.
你是最优秀的副船长
A damn good submariner.
优秀的潜艇指挥
I know the men like you.
我知道船员爱载你
I’d give my life for any one of them, sir.
我愿意为他们冒生命危险
I know you would.
I’m not questioning your bravery.
我知道你很勇敢 问题是…
The question is: What about their lives?
你愿不愿意叫他们冒生命危险
You and Mr. Emmett are good friends.
你和安密长官是好朋友
You went to the Academy together.
一起上军校
Would you be willing to sacrifice his life?
你愿不愿意牺牲他的生命
Or what about some of the younger enlisted men?
那些年轻的船员又怎样
You know, a lot of those guys look up to you like a big brother.
他们很多当你是兄长
You willing to lay their lives on the line?
你愿不愿意叫他们冒险
You see? You hesitate.
看 你犹豫了
But as a captain, you can’t.
但作为船长 你不能犹豫
You have to act.
你要采取行动
If you don’t, you put the entire crew at risk.
不果敢行动 就危及全体船员
Now that’s the job. It’s not a science.
这里是战场不是课堂
You have to be able to make hard decisions, based on imperfect information.
资料不足之下 你要当机立断
Asking men to carry out orders that may result in their deaths.
你可能要手下冒死执行任务
And if you’re wrong, you suffer the consequences.
你出错 就要承担后果
If you’re not prepared to make those decisions…
假如你犹豫不决…
without pause, without reflection,
不能当机立断 那么…
then you’ve got no business being a submarine captain.
你就不适合做潜艇船长
Tell Mr. Hirsch I’d like a word with him, would you?
告诉贺殊长官 我想见他
Aye, sir.
是 船长
– More soup, Captain? – Thank you.
– 还要汤吗 船长 – 谢谢
I wish I was going with you, gentlemen.
可以跟你们去就好
I feel the same way you do, Carson.
我也希望去
Gentlemen, I’d like to propose a toast.
各位 我想祝酒
To the officers and crew of the S-33…
谨祝S33全体官兵…
and our distinguished guests,
Mr. Hirsch and Mr. Coonan.
我们的两位嘉宾…
– Success, gentlemen! – Success. Success.
– 马到功成 – 马到功成
– Captain Dahlgren, sir?
– What is it, Wentz?
– 船长 – 什么事 尹兹
Chief says we’ve picked up a radar contact at 0-7-0.
大副说 70度发现无线电通讯
Very well. Mr. Larson?
好 拉逊长官
Signal lamp off the starboard bow!
右船首在打信♥号♥♥灯
I see it.
我看见了
Pass the word along: Submarine sighted off the starboard bow.
传令下去 发现潜艇 大家戒备
– Stand by to man battle stations. – Aye, sir.
– 发现潜艇 大家戒备 – 是 船长
All right, here we go. One last time.
好 我再说一遍
Lieutenant Tyler’s raft gets from the conning tower aft.
My raft gets the gun crew.
泰莱那组占领司令塔后方 我那组控制艇炮
And no one… no one… shoots till I shoot first.
除非我先开枪 谁也不准开枪
– You read me? – Yes, sir.
– 明不明白 – 明白 少校
Outstanding. Lock and load.
好极了 上弹
It’ll be all right, son.
不用怕
Captain, I estimate the German resupply sub has a 14-knot speed of advance.
德国补给潜艇时速14节
My latest plot puts them at 12 hours away,
sir. Very well, Mr. Larson.
就是说12小时后驶到 知道 拉逊长官
Captain, the boarding party’s ready,
sir. Await your go-ahead.
船长 突击队准备就绪
Put her low in the water.
I wanna give that U-boat as little silhouette as we can.
我会尽量潜航 尽量隐蔽本艇的轮廓
Sir? Prepare to disembark the boarding party.
突击队准备出发
Aye, Captain.
好的船长
If this thing goes south,
一不对劲
I will blow that Nazi boat right out of the water.
我会轰掉那艘纳粹潜艇
– Understood, sir. – Very well.
– 明白 船长 – 好
All set, Captain.
准备就绪 船长
Now you listen to me.
听著
You get them their damn trophy and get the hell outta there.
一捧到奖杯 立即回来
– Aye, sir.
– The boys are gonna be fine.
是 船长
这班小伙子靠得住
I know they will, sir.
我知道 船长
Good luck, Andy.
祝你好运
好运 安迪
Godspeed, Skipper.
主佑你 船长
我们的同志带来鲜蛋 甚至家书
Easy, Mr. Hirsch.
镇定点 贺殊长官
We’re almost there.
快到了
We’ll bushwhack ’em real good.
杀他们一个措手不及
All right, we got 12 men topside, three on the bridge,
甲板上共12个人 瞭望台3个
four on the foredeck, five aft.
艇首4个 艇尾5个
Now remember: Both rafts need to be tied up before we move.
记着 绑好两艘橡皮艇才行动
Jesus H. Christ. They got machine guns.
惨 他们有机♥枪♥
Steady, gentlemen.
大家镇定
Wait for the signal.
等待号♥令
喂
Mr. Hirsch.
贺殊长官
喂 欢迎啊
这次靠你们的修理功夫了
Mr. Hirsch.
贺殊长官
– Hello the boat, you asshole.
– Shut up.
– 笨蛋 打招呼吧 – 住嘴
Goddamn you, Hirsch, say something.
贺殊啊说句话
你们谁是机械技师
我们都是 技术一流
日出前 你们一定可以起航
喂
谁想来点刺♥激♥的
黄色书信 上面撒满法国香水
满满一袋
我先给你们扔上去
欢迎 欢迎
Let’s go! Board this thing!
Get out of the rafts!
上船 离开橡皮艇
击退敌人 紧急下潜
Conning tower! Move, move!
指挥塔 上 上
Clear the conning tower now!
歼灭塔上敌军
Another one there!
还有一个
– Griggs is hit! – Get him off!
– 格力斯中枪 – 让他回去
Move, move! Trigger, on the back!
快 特里格 后面去
Griggs! Griggs!
格力斯 格力斯
– We gotta get inside! – Griggs!
– 我们要进去 – 格力斯
Chief, Tank, come down now!
大副 坦克 下去
Ready?
准备
Quick, open it! Fire!
快打开 开枪
Tyler, let’s go! Inside!
泰莱 我们下去 下去
Cover your men! Go, go!