想把这里弄的明亮点 也是为了对你说声谢谢
Just to brighten the place up a bit and to say thank you.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
对不起 我不是想要求你什么 我只是想谢谢你
Sorry. I didn’t want to force it on you. I just wanted to say thanks.
你完蛋了
You’re fucked.
什么?
Sorry?
我拿了你的钥匙 我去了你家
I took your keys. I went to your house.
我想去把事情说明白
I wanted to sort this shit out.
我看到他了
I saw him.
他在那里吗 他说了什么?
Yeah. Was he there? What did he say?
很多的谎话 他表现的很有魅力吗?
A load of lies. Did he lay on the charm?
你都做了什么 姑娘
What have you done, girl?
什么 有什么不对的吗
What…what’s wrong?
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥凭什么对我下判定? 你根本不了解我!
Who the fuck are you to judge me? You know nothing about me!
你不知道这个混♥蛋♥对我做了什么!
You don’t know what that bastard did to me!
他…他强♥奸♥了我
He… He raped me.
上帝
Oh, God…
他在我的身体内放东西
He put things inside me.
他把玻璃放在我里面
He put glass inside me.
我想要生孩子
I wanted to have babies.
我想要的只是孩子 想要成为一个妈妈
All I wanted was to have babies and to be a mummy.
上帝!救救我!
Oh, God! Help!
请帮帮我
Please help.
你会管我么?
Will you hold me?
你会管我么 求你了
Will you hold me, please?

No…
求求你了 天父 帮助我
Please… Heavenly Father, help me.
亲爱的汉娜
‘Dear Hannah.
写好这封信花了我不少时间
‘It’s taken me a while to put this together.
我不是很会写信 但是我想要联♥系♥你
‘I’m not so great at writing letters, but I wanted to get in touch.
在过去的十二个月里我过的很疯狂
‘Life’s been mad for me in the past 12 months.
因为很多原因我病的十分糟糕
‘Been awful sick for a number of reasons.
我不知道你有没有在报纸上读到
‘I don’t know if it got in the papers to you,
塞缪尔被那只狗攻击了
‘but Samuel got attacked by that dog.
那个和他妈妈约会的王八蛋
‘That fucking cunt who was seeing to his mother
他被狗咬伤了
‘got the doggy wound up so much
它对身边最近的东西攻击
‘that it turned on the nearest thing to it.’
快他妈把那只兔子给我
Give me that fucking bunny!
很不幸就是我朋友的脸
‘It happened to be my buddy’s face.
那玩意儿几乎要被咬烂了
‘Fucking thing nearly got chewed up.
我能预见到
‘I could see it coming.
动物只能忍♥受一点惩罚和羞辱
‘An animal can only take so much punishment and humiliation
在被打倒前 反击回去
‘before it snaps, fights back.
这就是它的天性 你知道吗
‘That’s its nature, you know?
我觉得我对这男孩有责任
‘I felt responsible for the boy.
我在努力翻开我人生的新篇章
‘But I was trying to turn over a new chapter in my life.
事情把我弄的有点狂热
‘Events sent me a bit gaga.
于是我就去了
‘And my head just went.
那是我杀过的第二只小狗
‘That is the second little dog I’ve killed.
我并不感到骄傲 因为我是爱狗的
‘I’m not proud, cos I love dogs.
但是我必须这么做 才能把我脑子里想的东西摆平一点
‘But it had to be done to even things up in my mind a bit.
我可能是有点天真了
‘Think I went a bit native.
汤米就是这么跟我说的
‘That’s what Tommy told me.’
不!
No!
“你变天真了” – 我的狗!
“‘You went native.” ‘ – My fucking dog!
不知怎么的这听起来不错
‘That sounded about right somehow.’
操! 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Fuck! You fucking cunt!
我他妈要杀了你! 我他妈会杀了你的!
I’ll fucking kill you! I’m gonna fucking kill you!
我他妈会杀了你的! 你这个变♥态♥!
I’m gonna fucking kill you! You sick fucker!
来啊!来啊! 你想要干一架?
Come on! Come on! You wanna go to war?
这他妈是我的狗!
It was my fucking doggy, man!
我他妈的杀了你!
I’ll fucking kill you!
来啊!
Come on!
那是我的宝贝
That’s my baby.
你♥他♥妈♥杀了我的宝贝!
He’s killed my fucking baby, man!
那是我的宝贝!
That’s my (10993!
我的宝贝!
My fucking baby, man!
所以我用了一点时间
‘So I did get a bit of time for it.
收到了很多封信 他们说
‘Got a lot of letters from people who said,
“做的好 你做的对 我也会做同样的事情”
“‘Well done. Good on you. I’d have done the same thing.”
但是从来没有人这么做 他们只是这么想想 但是我会去做
‘But nobody ever does. They all think it, but I do it.
这就是我与众不同之处
‘That’s the difference between me and you and the rest of the world.
当我出来的时候 我以为我会有个新的开始
‘When I got out, I thought I’d make a new start.
我不再向以前那样喝酒了 我只是觉得够了就是够了
‘I don’t do the drink like I used to. I just decided enough was enough.
我每星期都在波琳的墓碑上放一束花
‘I put flowers on my Pauline’s grave every week.
有一天我为你祈祷了
‘I prayed for you the other day.
我通常不这么做 但我发现我在自学成为一个祈祷的人
‘It’s not something I do, but I found I was saying a prayer.
你很清楚的 不要相信这些鬼话
‘Don’t even believe in all that shite, as you well know.
我想去见见你 这是我想要你知道的事
‘I’d like to come and see you. There’s things I want you to know.
你曾经问过我为什么要进你那间小店 但我没有回答你
‘You asked me once about why I went in the shop, but I never told you.
我进去并不是要寻求上帝的帮助
‘I didn’t go in there looking for God.
我想要你
‘I wanted you.
除了山姆 在这附近 你是唯一对我笑的人
‘Apart from Sam, you were the only person that smiled at me around here.
而且我想要这个
‘And I wanted it.
我想要自己浸在笑容里 被笑容点亮
‘I wanted it to soak into me and brighten me up.
而且我觉得你很美丽
‘And I thought you were beautiful.
我只是想要看着你 就这样
‘I just wanted to look at you, that’s all.
我不想要认识你
‘Didn’t want to know you.
因为我知道一旦我认识了你 你也有自己的一些破事儿
‘Because I knew if I got to know you, you’d have your own shite.
你不会是完美的 所以我不想毁掉这种感觉
‘You wouldn’t be perfect, and I didn’t want that feeling ruined.
而且 天啊 我是对的
‘And boy, was I right.
算了 我就写到这里了
‘Anyway, I’m signing off now.
我的地址就在这封信上 如果你愿意就写信给我吧
‘My address is on this letter, so write to me if you feel like it.
没有压力
‘No pressure.’
汉娜 -就在那里
Hannah. – Just there.
#我们都被荒废了#
“We Were Wasted”
然后
♪ And
我会闭上鹰一样的眼睛
♪ Will close my eagle eyes
把我的皮肤挂起来晾干
♪ Hang up my skin to dry
我们都被荒废了 孩子
♪ We were wasted, son
我们都被荒废了 所有人
♪ We were wasted, all
在路上
♪ On the ride
从夜店到我们的车
♪ From the nightclub to our drive
我们一路都在下沉
♪ All the way we sank
从平坦的地方
♪ And from the flat
在广场之上
♪ Above the square
我们看着我们的朋友赤♥裸♥着
♪ We watch our comrades bare
他们的牙齿 他们的灵魂 他们的肉体
♪ Their teeth, their souls, their flesh
我们都被荒废了 孩子
♪ We were wasted, son
我们都被荒废了 所有人
♪ We were wasted, all
在路上
♪ On the ride
从夜店到我们的车
♪ From the nightclub to our drive
我们一路都在下沉
♪ All the way we sank… ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!