牛仔裤 是你的号♥?
Yeah. Jeans. Your size?
嗯 – 好
Hm. – OK. Good.
我应该自己去买♥♥的 我有一些钱
I could have bought them myself. I have some money.
不 没关系 没关系 没关系
No, it’s fine. It’s fine, it’s fine.
看 很适合夏天吧
Here. Summery, eh?
头饰 这是头饰吧?
Hair. Is that hair?
绑头发的 – 绑头发的
Hair bands. – Hair bands.
我头发不是很长 – 看看我们还有什么
I don’t really have hair. – OK. What else we got?
他真♥他♥妈♥是个手♥淫♥鬼 对不起 我说的是汤米
Ah, he’s a fucking wank… Sorry. It’s Tommy.
他喜欢开玩笑
His idea of a joke. Sorry, sorry.
啊 操
Ah, fuck.
你没事儿吧?
You all right?
我明天得去参加朋友的葬礼
I’ve got to go to my friend’s funeral tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你站这么远干嘛?
What you doing stood way over here?
只是觉得我应该离远点
Thought I’d stay out the way.
真遗憾你几年以前没有这么做
A pity you couldn’t have done that a few years ago.
这不是你的错 约瑟夫
It’s not your fault, Joseph.
爸爸他自己有主见 你知道的 你♥他♥妈♥只是没有帮助他
Dad had a mind of his own, you know. You just didn’t fucking help matters.
来跟我喝一杯么?
Will you come for a drink with me?
不 – 会 你♥他♥妈♥会的
No. – Yes, you fucking will.
#轻松又自在#
♪ Easy and free
当你和我在一起喝酒的时候
♪ When you’re drinking with me
你不会经常遇见我这样的人
♪ I’m a man you don’t meet every day
于是我放出我的狗
♪ So I took out my dog
我把他射倒在
♪ And him I did shoot
基尔代尔郡
♪ Down in the County Kildare
请放轻松和自在
♪ So be easy and free
当你和我在一起喝酒的时候
♪ When you’re drinking with me
你不会经常遇见我这样的人
I’m a man you don’t meet every day ♪
成了 我们可不想就这样 愁眉苦脸的坐一整天
Well, we don’t want to sit around going boo-hoo-hoo all day.
我们难道不应该给杰克 一个像样的送别吗
Are we going to give Jack a proper send-off or what?
嘿 杰克 你离开了
♪ Hey, Jack, who ran away
我们想念你 我们想要你回来
♪ We miss you, we want you back
我们想念你 我们想要你回来
♪ You don’t just touch our hearts
不 你偷走了它们
♪ Oh, no, you steal ’em
你曾经很好 你在夜晚到这里来
♪ You were all right, you came for the night
而且你很爱 很爱抗争
♪ And you loved, you loved to fight
你不仅仅是握住我们的手
♪ And you don’t just shake our hands
你是在感受它们
♪ Oh, no, you feel ’em
那么做点儿什么吧 比如叫出我的名字
♪ So do a little something like call my name
杰克 我希望你回来
♪ Jack, I want you back
那么做点儿什么吧 比如叫出我的名字?
♪ So do a little something like call my name
一会儿见 杰克
♪ See your soon, Jack
向我展示你的爱
♪ Show me love
然后我也会回应
♪ I’ll do the same ♪
“所有我们关心的事都过去了”
“All Our Cares Away”
玛丽喜欢发牢骚
♪ Mary loves the Grouse
把酒瓶子在房♥里里藏起来
♪ Hides the bottles round the house
她看那些访谈节目 和肥皂剧
♪ She watches chat shows and the soaps
心都碎了但是她还是可以应对
♪ Broken-hearted but she copes
迈克尔出门工作去了
♪ Michael’s out of work
感到自己在向昏暗中下沉
♪ Feels he’s sinking in the murk
他还没有剃须 看起来一团糟
♪ He’s unshaven and a mess
觉得有时候打扮是件困难的事
♪ Finds it hard some days to dress
觉得有时候打扮是件困难的事
♪ Stevie smashed the delf
因为他表达不出自己的感受
♪ Cos he can’t express himself
他被愤怒毁灭着
♪ He’s consumed by rage
就跟他爸爸年轻的时候一样
♪ Like his father at his age
丽塔的小孩子
♪ Rita’s little child
有着可爱的小笑容
♪ Has a lovely little smile
可是他的爸爸都不在乎
♪ But this means nothing to her father
因为他从来都没有见过她
♪ Because he’s never even seen her
我们唱着
♪ We sing
把所有在乎的事情都唱走
♪ Sing all our cares away
我们会活下去
♪ We’ll live
去为新的一天抗争
♪ To fight another day
是啊 我们唱着
♪ Yeah, we sing
把所有在乎的事情都唱走
♪ Sing all our cares away
是啊 我们会活下去
♪ Yeah, we’ll live
去爱那新的一天
♪ To love another day
从这些事情中我们会变得坚强
♪ We grow strong from it all
我们变得坚强了
♪ We grow strong
不然我们就会倒下
♪ Or we fall
我们变得坚强
♪ We grow strong ♪
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 他们偷走了我的小兔子
Mum, they stole my bunny!
山姆! 快进来 山姆!
Sam! Come here in here! Sam! Sam, come in here now!
我会杀了你的!
I’m going to kill you!
我恨你这家伙! 你♥他♥妈♥真是个混♥蛋♥!
I hate you, Bod! You’re a fucking bastard!
把他给我! 这是我爸爸给我的!
Give me him! My dad gave me him!
我会杀了你的!
I’m going to kill you!
汉娜
Hannah.
没事儿
It’s OK. Sorry.
没事儿吧? – 没事儿了
OK? Sorry. – It’s all right.
十一点了
It’s 11 o’clock.
你要来一杯茶吗? -好的 谢谢
You want a cup of tea? – Yes, please.
你头还疼吗?
How’s your head?
不是太好 但我会没事儿的
It’s not great. I’ll survive.
只加奶? – 谢谢
Just milk? – Mm. Yes, please.
我们会把他修好 或者给你买♥♥个新的 – 他是我的兔子 我想留下来
We’ll fix it or get you another. – He’s my bunny. I want to keep it.
山姆 我很抱歉
Sam, I’m sorry.
为什么是暴龙?
Why Tyrannosaur?
什么?
What?
关于你的妻子 暴龙之类的?
About your wife. Tyrannosaurus or something?
暴龙?
Oh, Tyranno… Right, yeah.
那只是… 一个玩笑 一个玩笑的名字
It was… It was just a joke. A joke name.
看过侏罗纪公园吗 你知道吗 那部电影
Seen ‘Jurassic Park’? You know, the movie?
你还记不记得有一个在车里的场景
Do you remember there’s a scene in the car,
孩子们都被吓坏了 他们都在看着玻璃
the kids are scared and they’re looking at the glass
然后你能听到暴龙正在靠近
and you hear the Tyrannosaur coming?
它对着他们重重的走来 玻璃都泛起涟漪了
As it thumps its way towards them, the glass starts to ripple.
我妻子身形庞大 你都能听到她上楼梯的声音
So, my wife was a big lady. You’d hear her going up the stairs.
听起来就像 嘭嘭嘭…
And it was like boom, boom, boom, boom.
而且我发誓如果我在餐柜里 放上一杯茶
And I swear if I put a cup of tea on the sideboard,
你会在茶里看到同样的涟漪
you’d see the same ripples in my tea.
所以我就叫她暴龙
So I called her the Tyrannosaur.
我曾经以为我很幽默
I thought it was funny.
其实我是个混♥蛋♥
I was being a cunt.
你爱她么 – 嗯
Did you love her? – Mm-hm.
我也讨厌她
And I hated her as well.
她是个简单的女人
She was a simple lady.
她天真的信任别人
Had this naive faith in people.
任何人任何事她都能够原谅 以前这他妈都要把我弄疯了
Would forgive anyone for anything. Used to drive me fucking nuts.
充满了原谅的爱
So full of forgiveness and love…
我践踏她的这些爱
And I stomped the love out of her.
我一点儿也不为这自豪
I’m not proud of it.
我曾经觉得她是个愚蠢的人
I thought she was dumb.
但她不是 她很好
But she wasn’t. She was beautiful.
你希望她现在还在么? – 不
Do you wish she was still here now? – No.
不然我还是会想对待狗一样对她 – 为什么
I’d still treat her like a dog. – Why?
因为我不是一个好人
Cos I’m not a nice human being.
我不同意 我觉得你是个好人
I don’t agree. I think you’re a good person.
你什么都不了解 姑娘
You don’t know anything, girl.
我在你身边有安全感
I feel safe with you.
没有人和我在一起是安全的
Nobody’s safe with me.
你怎么样 希望你不介意
Hey there! How you doing? Hope you don’t mind.
我想给你做点吃的
I wanted to cook something for you
来谢谢你对我的照顾
to say thank you for looking after me.
还有…我买♥♥了点儿东西
And, erm, I’ve got something in here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!