詹姆斯 是我汉娜 请听我说 我没有做错任何事
James, it’s Hannah. Please listen. I didn’t do anything wrong.
跟你想像的不一样
It’s not what you think.
詹姆斯 我是汉娜 请接电♥话♥
James, it’s Hannah. Please pick up the phone.
我想要向你解释 请你接电♥话♥!
I want to explain to you. Please pick up the phone!
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
“哈喽 哈喽?”
‘Hello? Hello?’
请不要再伤害我了 詹姆斯
Please don’t hurt me any more, James.
“你现在在哪儿?汉娜?”
‘Where are you? Hannah?’
我不想让你再伤害我了
I don’t want you to hurt me any more.
“你是喝醉了么 你在哪儿? 告诉我你在哪儿”
‘Are you drunk? Where are you? Tell me where you are.’
不要再伤害我了
Don’t hurt me any more.
“汉娜?汉娜?”
‘Hannah? Hannah?’
哈喽 – “你和我老婆在一起么?你们在哪儿?”
Hello? – ‘You with my wife? Where are you?’
我们就在? 我们现在就在交易所
We’re just at the… We’re just at the Exchange now.
对 她就在地上
Yeah. She’s on the floor.
起来吧 你坐在那儿会得痔疮的
Come on. You’ll get piles sitting there!
好了 – 起来吧
That’s it. – Come on.
他来了
There we are.
这车看起来不错 – 你说他会给我们点儿酬金么?
Hey, that looks posh. – Do you think he’ll give us a lift?
他来了 – 你可以回家了
He’s here now. – You go home.
你马上就要回家了
You’ll be home soon.
你马上就要回家了
You’ll be home soon. Hi!
谢谢 – 嗯
Thank you. – Hiya.
她没事儿 – 拜
She’s good. – Bye, love.
再见 – 没事儿了
See ya. – It’s OK. All right.
小心碰到头
Watch your head.
我要打死你! 你这个荡♥妇♥!
I’m going to stick you! You fucking slag!
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
你就在外面卖♥♥笑么? – 是啊
You been out selling your fanny? – Yeah.
什么? – 没错 我就是在卖♥♥笑
What? – Yeah, I’ve been selling my fanny.
我需要好多男人来操 因为你就是个没用的王八蛋
I need all the men I can fuck, because you’re a useless bastard.
而且我再多看你一眼就受不了
And I can’t stand the sight of you any more.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个小怂逼
You’re a little fucking coward!
你假装自己信奉上帝 假装自己脑子出毛病
Pretends he believes in God and is ill in the head.
你就是个生殖器小了吧唧的恶魔 来啊 打我啊!
You’re an evil little boy with an evil little cock. Go on! Hit me!
来啊 就打下巴! 再多给我打出几块儿淤青
Go on! Right on the chin! Bruise me up some more!
把我他妈整张脸都给打青! 来啊!
Bruise my whole fucking head! Come on!
想来闻闻我有多好笑么? 你通常都是这么做的 不是么?
Want to smell my fanny? You normally do, don’t you?
我他妈恨你!别碰我! 我真♥他♥妈♥恨你!
I fucking hate you! Get off me! I fucking hate you!
我恨你!
Hate you!
邪恶的小生殖器 ? 邪恶的小生殖器 ?
Evil little cock, huh? Evil little cock, hey?
我把你的乳♥头♥都给切下来 然后贴在墙上 怎么样?
How about I just slice your tits off and stick them on the wall, hey?
我给了你机会 汉娜 我他妈给了你机会!
I gave you a chance, Hannah. I gave you a fucking chance!
我给了你机会 是你给脸不要脸!
I gave you a chance and you fucked it up!
你想要小生殖器么? 你♥他♥妈♥想要小生殖器么?
Do you want some little cock, hey? Do you want some fucking cock?
我能帮你吗? – 我在找约瑟夫
Can I help you, love? – Yeah, I’m looking for Joseph.
约瑟夫?
Joseph?
对 我曾经和他一起到这里来 为你的父亲祈祷
Yes, I came here with him to pray for your father.
进来吧
Erm…come in.
他现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
我离开他了
I’ve left him.
你有亲戚或朋友之类的 可以收留你么?
You have any family or friends or someone you can go to?
他们不会相信我的
They won’t believe me.
他们觉得他特完美
They think he’s perfect.
我觉得你脸上有足够的证据 能向他们证明了
I’d say there was enough evidence on your face to suggest otherwise.
我没有人了
I don’t have anybody.
玛丽
Marie…
我该拿她怎么办?
What do I do with her?
约瑟夫 这有让你回想起从前么?
Does it bring back memories, Joseph?
山姆 – 你去哪儿了 老兄?
All right, Sam? – Where have you been, man?
我就在这附近 孩子
I’ve been around, son.
她是你的女朋友吗
Is this your girlfriend?
这是汉娜 – 喔!你这是怎么了 姑娘
This is Hannah. – Whoa! What happened to you, girl?
你相信么 她从公交车上摔下来了
Would you believe, she fell off a bus.
什么 从车顶么 – 是啊
What? From top? – Aye.
运气太差了
Oh, that’s bad luck.
我希望她一切都好
I hope she’s all right.
再见 – 再见 伙计
See ya. – See ya, fella.
进来吧
Come on through.
随便坐
Grab a seat.
你要点什么吗
Can I get you something?
你有阿司匹林么 – 有
Do you have any aspirin? – Yeah.
我可以给你点更强力的 但是你可能受不了
I can get you something stronger, but it might knock you out.
阿司匹林就够了
Aspirin would be great.
要茶吗? – 要 谢谢
Want a tea? – Yes, please.
加点什么? – 牛奶就行
What do you take? – Just milk.
只要牛奶 对吧 – 对 谢谢
Just milk, yeah? – Yes, please.
照片里面的女人是谁
Who’s the woman in the picture there?
我妻子 – 她有一张漂亮的脸
That’s the wife. – She’s got a lovely face.
是啊 她曾经有
Yeah. She did have.
她是个好女人
She was a good woman.
她去世了 是不是
She’s dead, is she?
已经五年了
Five years now.
她是怎么去世的 如果你不介意我问的话
How did she die? If it’s all right to ask.
对不起 我不应该这么爱打探
Sorry, I’m prying
心脏病发作
Heart attack.
她有糖尿病
She was diabetic.
她一直有点胖
She was always a big girl,
但她还是不停的吃那些 最终害她丧命的垃圾
but she would not stop eating the shit that was killing her.
最后 他们切掉了她的腿
In the end, they cut off her legs.
她他妈瞎了 她只剩一副残骸
She was fucking blind. She was just a carcass.
一只暴龙
The Tyrannosaur.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. What did you say?
那些破狗要把我弄疯了
Fucking dogs are driving me fucking nuts!
你听到那些叫声吗 我他妈要被烦死了
Can you hear that barking? It’s fucking killing me!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
对不起
Oh, sorry!
早上好
Morning.
你不能留在这里 – 哦好
You can’t stay here. – OK.
我应付不了 我没法和别的人一起待在房♥子里
I can’t cope. Can’t cope with someone in the house.
你带着你的破事儿来到我门前 但是我不想要 我不是撒马利亚人
You brought your shite to my door and I don’t want it. I’m no Samaritan.

Right.
不是针对你个人
It’s nothing personal.
我在试图调整我的生活 但是你在搞乱它
I’m trying to turn my life around and you’re fucking it up.
现在如果你需要帮助 需要一些动力 我会帮你
Now, if you want help to go and get some gear, then I’ll help you.
但是如果你男人继续伤害你的话
But if your old man’s gonna keep bartering the fuck out of you,
去找你的亲戚或朋友 或者你的基♥督♥教友
go to family or friends or your Christian buddies.
你的事情跟我没关系 – 我懂了
You’ve no business with me. – I understand.
我会送你回家 然后我会帮你回到正轨
I’ll take you home and I’ll help you get some gear.
在那之后 我们之间就没关系了
After that, we’re done.

Yeah.
是这栋么
Is it this one?
对的 来吧 – 嗯
Right, come on. – Erm…
汉娜 过来 – 我还没有准备好
Hannah, come on. – I’m not ready.
我还没有准备好 – 没关系的
I’m not ready. – It’s OK.
看 我要进去了 就这样 – 不 我做不到!
Look, I’ll go in. I’ll sort it. – No, I can’t!
汉娜 来吧 – 不
Hannah, I’ll sort it. – No.
过来 汉娜! – 不!
Come on. Hannah! – No!
汉娜!
Hannah!
办的怎么样 – 你怎么回事儿
How’s it going? – How did you get on?
我觉得我办的不错 船长 – 很好
I think I did OK, Captain. – Superb.
我应该给你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
我他妈看起来像一个吝啬鬼么?
Do I look like the Chancellor of the fucking Exchequer?
别他妈逗了 我是在帮助我兄弟
There’s no fucking way! I help my buddy, yeah?
还有这位女士 不幸的姑娘
And the lady? Damsel in distress.
你是个好人 你是个好人 回头见
OK, you’re a good man. You’re a good man. I’ll see you.
好了 看看我们都有什么
OK, what we got?
衬衫 – 不错
Shirt. – Great.
谢谢 – 没问题
Thank you. – It’s all right.
这些都是干净的
These are all clean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!