把这小棚子拆了
Knocking down the shed.
为什么啊? – 它让我想起布鲁伊
Why, son? – It reminds me of Bluey.
这小棚子看起来不错啊 – 孩子 这里有很多不好的回忆
That’s a nice thing, man. – It’s all the bad things, son.
全是会他妈让我的脑子腐烂掉的事情
All the stuff that’s gonna rot in my fucking head!
王八蛋
Oi, fuckhead.
你♥他♥妈♥能小声点儿么?
Do you want to keep the fucking noise down?
操 我要把那玩意儿插♥你♥丫屁♥眼♥里
Fucko, I’ll stick that thing up your fucking arse!
你给我等着 王八蛋
Right, you fucker!
蠢蛋
Oi, silly cunt!
塞缪尔 快离开那里!
Samuel, get away from there!
你♥他♥妈♥听不见我说话吗?
Can you not fucking hear me, hey?
我叫你别他妈再制♥造♥噪音了
I told you to stop making a racket!
别他妈像个野人似的砸棚子
Banging that shed like Captain fucking Caveman!
你丫要是敢再来一下 我发誓我他妈可要放狗咬你了
Man, do that once more, and I swear I’ll let this fucker off the leash!
它他妈能咬烂你的喉咙
It’ll rip your fucking throat out!
这狗真好看 – 啊哈
He’s a beautiful dog. – Aye.
当它扑到你脸上的时候 你可不会这么说了
You won’t be saying that when he’s hanging off your fucking face!
这不是你的错 伙计
It’s not your fault, buddy.
不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
这样儿才对嘛
There’s a good boy!
你这个娘娘腔
You fucking pussy!
山姆 按我说的做!
Sam, I’ve told you!
小子 离这个混♥蛋♥远点儿!
You, stay away from that weird bastard!
你♥他♥妈♥给我听好了!
I fucking told you!
进去 – 快点
Get in there. – Hurry up.
进去!
Get in!
那里有那种公园里的新鲜又好看的花
There’s these fresh lovely flowers that they planted in the park.
他们在造类似壁画的东西
Some sort of mural they were making.
欢迎来到白金汉郡 傻♥逼♥汉郡
Welcome to Buckingham. Fuckingham!
欢迎来到傻♥逼♥汉宫 是女王来访了吗 啊哈?
Welcome to Fuckingham Palace. It was for the Queen’s visit, yeah?
是这样的 约瑟夫
The thing is, Joseph,
因为那女的的原因 他们把他妈的公交车给拦住了
they stopped the fucking buses on account of that cow.
那他妈是我出行的交通工具
That’s my mode of transportation. My A to fucking B.
因为她我都开始想念超人了
I missed Superman because of her.
我儿子都把眼睛哭疼了 我只好答应给她买♥♥钢铁人
My little boy is crying his eyes out. I promised him the Man of Steel.
他对我说 “操♥他♥妈♥的女王” 我只想见超人
He says to me, “Fuck the Queen. I want to see Superman.
“我想见钢铁人”
“I want to see the Man of Steel.”
“操♥他♥妈♥的女王” 他是这么说的 我的儿子 派迪
“Fuck the Queen,” says he. My own boy. Paddy.
操♥他♥妈♥的女王! 我差点就这么做了
Fuck the Queen! I nearly would at this stage.
上帝啊! 这真是的槽糕的婚外恋
Jesus Christ! It’s an awful state of affairs.
都跟狗似的
It’s dog all together.
就是狗
It’s dog.
晚安! – 拜 伙计
Good night! – Bye, mate.
别管怎么样都不要跟我说晚安
Don’t say good night to me whatever you do.
自♥由♥!
Freedom!
晚安 约瑟夫 你这个王八蛋
Good night, Joseph, you fucking bastard.
混♥蛋♥ 我来了!
Oi, you cunts! I’m here!
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
我滑倒了 洗澡的时候忘铺防滑垫了
I fell over. I forgot to put the mat down in the bath.
你有什么要说的么?
Sorry. Did you want to say something?
我可能是有些要说的 – 什么
I thought I might say something. – What?
不重要了
Doesn’t matter.
怎么着 你就没来这里对我发过火 咒骂过我 让我沮丧过
What, you haven’t come to rage at me? Swear at me? Depress me?
怀疑过我的信仰 乱假设我生活的很好?
Question my beliefs? Make assumptions about my cosy life?
没有 – 好吧 你人真是太好了 拜
No. – Well, that’s kind of you. Bye.
早上好! – 嗨!
Morning! – Hi!
汉娜 宝贝儿 你这是怎么了
Oh, Hannah love, what happened to you?
我在浴室里滑倒了
I slipped over in the bath.
你真是笨手笨脚的 看起来很疼啊
Oh, silly you! It looks sore.
是啊 挺酸痛的 不过实际没看上去那么严重
It is. It is sore. But it looks worse than it is.
亲爱的 你需要买♥♥个防滑垫 – 好主意!
You need a bath mat, love. – Good idea!
大人的在这里 孩子们的在这儿 – 真不错 太谢谢你了
Adults in here. Kids in here. – Brilliant. Thank you so much.
照顾好自己 – 我会的 我保证
You take care. – Yes, I will. I promise.
回头见 – 很高兴见到你
See you soon. – Lovely to see you.
他已经走了 约瑟夫
He’s gone, Joseph.
约瑟夫!
Joseph!
拜托 约瑟夫! 他会放狗来咬你的!
Please, Joseph! He’ll get the dog on you!
约瑟夫! 他会放狗出来的 老兄!
Joseph! He’ll get the dog on you, man!
拜托!
Please!
听着 我知道你很难过 但是别这样 他会把我们俩都杀了的
Look, I know you’re sad, but, please! He’ll kill us both!
我很抱歉 我很抱歉 汉娜
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Hannah.
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don’t know what happened to me.
我不知道自己是哪里出了问题
I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我病了 汉娜
I’m ill, Hannah.
我没资格得到你
I don’t deserve you.
没关系 没关系的 我就在你身边 我原谅你了
It’s OK. It’s OK. I’m here for you. I forgive you.
我向上帝祈祷过了 但是他没有听到
I pray to God, but he doesn’t hear me.
没关系 – 我承受不了了
It’s OK. – And I can’t take it any more.
没关系 我就在你的身边
It’s OK. I’m here for you.
我会继续祈祷的 汉娜
I’ll keep praying…Hannah.
我会继续祈祷的 因为这不是真正的我
I’ll just keep praying… because it’s not the real me.
不是的 这不是真正的你 你还记得真正的我是什么样子么?
It’s not. It’s not the real you. – Do you remember the real me?
记得 我记得你本来的样子 没关系的 我会为你祈祷的
Yeah, I remember the real you. It’s OK. I pray for you.
我会为你祈祷 詹姆斯 – 你会为我祈祷?
I’ll pray for you, James. – You’ll pray for me?
我不值得你这样做
I don’t deserve you.
我真的很爱你 – 没关系的 我就在你身边 没事儿
And I do love you so much. – It’s OK. I’m here for you. It’s OK.
我不值得你这样做 – 没关系
I don’t deserve you. – It’s OK.
我很爱你 – 我也爱你
I love you so much. – I love you too.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
没事儿了
It’s OK.
我朋友昨天死去了
My friend died yesterday.
节哀
Oh, I’m sorry.
我想念那个混♥蛋♥ – 我相信他也想你
I miss the cunt. – I’m sure he misses you too.
是谁打了你?
Who hit you?
我摔的
I had a fall.
不管怎样 我需要一身西装去参加葬礼
Anyway, I need a suit for the funeral.
如果有合适我穿的就太好了
Wondered if you had something that might fit.
我们有好几套可以给你试试
Yeah, we’ve got a couple of suits you can give a go.
你觉得怎么样? – 看起来很聪明
What do you think? – It looks very smart.
啊?
Aye?
裤子稍微大了点儿 不过还好啦
Trousers are a bit big, but fuck it.
我能用你的镜子吗? – 好
Can I use your mirror? – Yeah.
还是个帅气的混♥蛋♥
Oh, aye? Still a handsome bastard.
你是 加上这个就更好了
You are. This will finish it off nicely…
嘿 – 对不起
Hey- – Sorry…
不…我… 对不起 你弄吧
No, I’m… I’m sorry. Go ahead.
弄啊 弄啊 – 哦好
Go ahead, go ahead. – Right.
嘿!
Hey!
汉娜
Hi, Hannah.
今天怎么样? – 挺好的
How’s your day? – Yeah, good.
这是约瑟夫 他朋友去世了 我在帮他挑西服
This is Joseph. His friend’s died. I’m helping him to get a suit.
听到这种消息很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
是啊 葬礼是什么时候 约瑟夫?
Yeah, when was the funeral, Joseph?
星期三 我记得是 – 呵呵 你最好确认一下
Wednesday, I think. – Well, you’d better make sure.
可别在错误的时间出现
Don’t want to turn up on the wrong day!
我进去换衣服了 – 好 好的
I’ll change in there, eh? – Yeah. Great.
你早上过的怎么样 什么?
Hey, how was your morning? What?
我看到你了 – 你看到我什么?
I saw you. – You saw me what?
你这是什么意思 – 我待会儿再和你说
What does that mean? – I’ll talk to you later.
你这个荡♥妇♥!
You fucking slag!
我什么也没有做 不是你想像的那样
I haven’t done anything. It’s not like that.
你还好吗?
You OK?
对不起 请你离开好吗
Yeah. Sorry. Could you leave, please?
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么? 操!
What are you fucking looking at? Fuck you!
“现在我和詹姆斯都无法接电♥话♥
‘Hello. Neither I nor James can come to the phone right now.
请留言”
‘Please leave a message.’
詹姆斯 我什么都没做 请接电♥话♥
James, I didn’t do anything. Please pick up the phone.
能给我来杯杜松子酒么? 谢谢
Can I get a gin and tonic, please?
“哈喽,现在我和詹姆斯都不能…”
‘Hello. Neither I nor James…’