你♥他♥妈♥到下层来做什么 啊?
What the fuck are you doing down here, huh?
你开这家店是为了什么呢?
What are you doing running this shop?
你是个年轻的女人 你结婚了么 有孩子么?
You’re a young woman. You have a family? Got kids?
没 我们不能要孩子
No. We can’t have them.
不能还是不想?
Can’t or won’t?
这能填补空虚 不是吗?
This fills a gap, doesn’t it?
你以为你做够了好事 上帝就会从内而外拯救你?
You reckon you do enough good deeds, God’s gonna fix your insides?
拜托
Please.
还是你的丈夫是个混球?
Or is your man a jaffa?
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea.
我会为你祈祷的
I’ll pray for you.
你♥他♥妈♥犯什么病啊!
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我真♥他♥妈♥是个笨蛋
I’m a fucking arse.
你真♥他♥妈♥的!
You’re a fucking…
约瑟夫 你还好么?
You all right, Joseph?
还好
Yeah, I’m all right.
准备好了?
Ready? Woo!
汉娜?
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜!
Hannah!
汉娜!
Hannah!
你为什么不来床上睡? – 我在沙发上睡过去了
Why didn’t you come to bed? – I conked out on the sofa.
那么现在就起来吧 – 我现在要收拾一下
Well, come up now, then. – I’m all cleaned up now.
一会儿又会脏的 – 别这样 上班前我还有很多事要做
Get dirty again. – Don’t. I’ve lots to do before work.
那不叫上班 – 别这样!
It’s not work. – Don’t!
好吧 那我就去“打飞机”了
Well, I’ll go and have a wank, then.
约瑟夫
Hi, Joseph.
干杯
Cheers.
在你还小的时候 我和你♥爸♥爸曾带你去?
When you were wee, me and your dad used to take you to the…
你说什么?
What you saying?
我搞砸了
I’m fucked.
我给搞砸了
I’ve fucked it.
玛丽恨我 – 她不恨你
Marie hates me. – She doesn’t hate you.
她恨 她恨我
Aye, she does. She hates me.
她爱你 她是爱你的 兄弟 我们都爱你
She loves you. She loves you, man. We all love you.
我会下地狱的 约瑟夫
I’m going to hell, Joseph.
不 不 不… – 我会的
No, no, no, no. – I am.
我做错了一些事 – 我们都做过错事 老兄
Done some bad things. – We’ve all done bad things, mate.
我知道 但是…
Aye. Aye, but…
需要帮忙吗 – 不 没关系
Do you want a hand? – No, it’s OK.
听我说 甜心 我是想来说…
Listen, sweetheart, I came to say…
我叫汉娜
My name is Hannah.
我想说 对于昨天的事儿我很抱歉
I wanted to say that I’m sorry for yesterday.
其中有些事情 太私人了
Some of the things I said. It got personal.
我们能不能换个地方?
Shall we just get out of this place?
所以这和你的宗教信仰没有冲突吗?
So, is that not against your religion?
那些酒 – 应该不
The lager thing? – Supposedly.
我不会告诉别人的
I won’t tell the big man.
看来这就是你的世界
So this is your world.
基本是
Pretty much.
讲讲你家里的事
What about your family?
我没有家人 – 肯定有
Not got any. – There must be somebody.
没有 我最好的朋友得癌症快死了
Nope. Best friend’s dying of cancer.
我杀了我的狗 一切都遭透了
I killed my dog. So I’m fucked.
你杀了自己的狗?
You killed your dog?
踢坏了它的肋骨 它是我的伙伴
Kicked his ribs in. My buddy.
为什么踢你的伙伴?
Why kick your buddy?
有些混♥蛋♥赌徒惹恼了我 走出来 看着我的狗
Some cunt annoyed me in the bookies. Came out, took it out on him.
我的布鲁伊
My Bluey.
约瑟夫 巴拉摩尔发生了什么?
Joseph, what’s the story in Balamory?
没什么 汤米
All right, Tommy.
听着 我知道你对那些帕基斯人做了什么
Listen, I heard what you done to those Pakis.
也知道他们对你做了什么
And what they done to you.
就像我们说的 我们是在聚集一群暴民
We are, as we speak, getting a mob together
去恐吓那些王八蛋
to ku-klux-klan the bastards.
我自己的事自己会处理 汤米
I fight my own battles, Tommy.
他们不是只冒犯了你 他们也冒犯了我
It’s not just you they’ve offended. They have also offended me.
他们不怀好意看着你的样子 就让我头大
The way they fucking leer at you. I’ve got a pig’s head.
我会对他们宣战的 – 别他妈管了 就让它过去吧
I’m gonna post it to the bastards. – Fucking leave it. Let it go.
不 他们是群居动物 他们都黏在一起
No, them pack animals, they stick together.
我们凯尔特人也得黏在一起 知道么?
And us Celts, we’ve got to stick together too, yeah?
如果有一个婴儿着火了 他们都不会对着火撒尿
If a baby was on fire, they wouldn’t piss on it.
当那是一个白人婴儿的时候
A white baby, that is.
如果我说的不对 你可以纠正我
And yet, correct me if I’m wrong,
但是我们却他妈在为他们的孩子做这些事
but we’re doing all this for their fucking kids
什么海啸 季风 还有那些
with their tsunamis, monsoons and what have you,
操蛋的自然灾害
natural fucking disasters!
我是对的 还是我是对的 啊哈?
Am I right, or am I right, huh?
你一会儿要去见那些赌徒么? – 是
You going to the bookies later? – Aye.
是? – 一个积聚者
Yeah? – An accumulator.
如果他们都加入 我会变得非常有钱!
If they all come in, I’m gonna be a very rich man!
去给自己买♥♥一个动物园
Gonna buy myself a zoo.
我他妈就是这样的 我就他妈喜欢动物
That’s my fucking thing. I love fucking animals, yeah?
我用外来的生物填满那里 怎么样?
I’d fill the place with exotic creatures, yeah?
就像离开这个蓝色的星球
Like off the Blue Planet.
不是你那种在农场 或花♥园♥里跑跑的一般动物
Not your fucking run-of-the-mill common or garden,
不是他妈的那种没有价值的动物园
or fucking diddly fucking zoo.
不是的 那里得有一头狮子 一只老虎和一只粉红豹
No way. There’d be a lion, a tiger and a pink panther.
他知道的 一只他妈的粉色的美洲豹
He knows! A pink fucking panther!
我能请你喝一杯么? – 不了
Can I buy yous a drink? – No.
提前预支我以后的钱 – 不 我们喝完这杯就走
An advance on me future fortune. – No, we’ll finish this and go.
抱歉 他冒犯你了么?
Sorry. Did he offend you?
你冒犯我的更加多
You offended me more.
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
你可以帮我一个忙么?
Would you do me a favour?
我祈祷 父亲 上帝 请您用手握住这个人的灵魂
I pray, Father, God, that you take this man’s soul into your hands,
站在他的身边
and be at his side.
做他的向导 主 用您的爱拥抱他
Be his guide, Lord. Embrace him with your love.
主 带走他对未知的恐惧 然后拥抱他
Take away his fear of the unknown, Lord, and embrace him.
让他知道 他什么都不用害怕
Let him know he need not fear anything, Lord.
生命只是存在的一部分 死亡才是永恒
Life is just a part of existence and death is eternal.
主 我请求您用您的智慧 如果你愿意介入这件事
Lord, I ask in your wisdom, if you see fit to intervene,
请在康复的路上帮助这个人 主
then help this man on the road to recovery, Lord.
主 我们知道您能看到未来
Lord, we know you see the bigger picture.
如果您觉得他的时间到了 我们请您拥抱他
If, Lord, you think it’s his time, then we just ask you to embrace him.
用爱来迎接他
Welcome him with love…
嘿 – 你在干嘛?
Hey there! – Hi. What you doing?
找点东西喝 再找点吃的东西
Getting a drink and thinking about getting something to eat.
你吃过了吗? – 嗯
Have you eaten? – Yeah.
那我找点清淡的吃?
OK. I’ll get something light…
我今天去你的店里了
I came by your shop today.
你不在那里
And you wasn’t there.
不在 我朋友的丈夫快死了 所以她请我去为他祈祷
No. My friend’s husband’s dying, so she asked me to pray for him.
你就不能在店里祈祷么?
Couldn’t you pray in the shop?
可以 但是他没剩几天了 她很难过
Yeah, but he’s only got a couple of days, and she was upset,
所以她希望我能在他身边祈祷
so she wanted me to be in the room with him.
有人说看到你和一个男人在一起
You were spotted with a man.
什么 真是胡扯 这是谁编出来的
What? That’s rubbish! Who’d make up that?
家庭财产 – 什么?
Family fortunes. – What?
财产的转轮
The wheel of fortunes.
你是什么意思?
Are you on something?
你都不再跟我跳舞了 – 那你就应该带我出去玩儿
You don’t dance with me any more. – You should take me out, then.
你也不和我做♥爱♥了
You don’t fuck me any more.
詹姆斯
James.
我闻起来像死了的动物么?
Do I smell like a dead animal?
什么?
What?
你像个死了的动物一样做♥爱♥
You fuck like a dead animal.
你想要我怎么回答?
What do you want me to say to that?
约瑟夫 你在做什么?
Joseph, what you doing, man?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!