操♥你♥妈♥的
‘What the fuck?’
你丫要是敢碰我 我他妈就杀了你!
Fucking touch it, I’ll fucking kill you!
去你♥妈♥的♥讨厌鬼
Fucking wankers!
你想要么?
You want it?
该死的混账 该死的钱 他妈的我的钱都白费了
Fucking cunts! Fucking money! My fucking money!
混账!
Fucking cunts!
我他妈真想扯烂你的喉咙
I’ll fucking tear yous apart by your fucking throats!
混账 他妈的他们拿走你了你的钱
Cunts! They take your fucking money!
喂 走了
Come on, you!
别他妈叫了!
Shut the fuck up!
操
Oh, fuck.
我给你准备了个礼物 – 噢 是么?
I’ve got a present for you. – Oh, yeah?
自己做的 偷偷的 – 其实现在我就带在身上
Home-made. Covert. In fact, I’ve got it on me just now.
也许就在我的鞋里
Could be in my shoe.
随时可能爆♥炸♥
Might go off at any minute.
你听的到嘛?
Can you hear it?
滴答 滴答 滴答
Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock
滴 滴 滴…嘭!
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick. Boom!
听着 你到底是想要你的钱 还是想要我报♥警♥?
Look, do you want your money, or shall I call the police?
对不起
I’m sorry.
伙计 你要是再到这里来给我找茬
You keep coming here, giving me your shit, mate.
不 不要 不要给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
No, don’t… Don’t phone the police.
对不起,我只是…
I’m sorry. Just…
把钱给我吧 拜托
Give me the money, please.
别再到这里来了 听到了么?
Don’t come here again, OK?
听到了
OK.
听着 我告诉你 如果你这一杆打不好
Right, I’ll tell you what, if you miss this shot,
你就得给我吹♥箫♥
you’ve got to suck my dick.
你得抓住我的家伙 然后这样…
You’re going to get my dick, and go…
然后我要你对着我的蛋蛋低哼 再然后我要你…
And I want you humming on my balls. And then I want…
你可以给这根吹,伙计
You can suck this dick, mate.
我会给你们吹♥箫♥的! 就在这儿!
I’ll suck your dick! Give it here!
你们他妈就不能闭嘴吗? 都给老子安静点!
Will you shut the fuck up? Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥是在笑什么? – 没什么 不过是个笑话
What the fuck are you laughing at? – Now, mate. Just a private joke.
那么想跟我分享一下么? 想他妈让我也一起笑笑么?
Well, do you want to share it? Wanna give me a fucking laugh?
不 – 好,那就快滚!
Not really. – Right, well, fuck up then!
他妈的吵得我头疼 – 你丫以为你是谁?
Doing my fucking head in! – Who the fuck do you think you are?
别计较了 丹 – 看着 你在盯着谁看?
Leave it, Dan. – Watch. Oi, what you staring at?
你♥他♥妈♥在盯谁呢?
Hey, what the fuck you staring at?
你♥他♥妈♥想让我用球杆把你头缠起来么?
Want this pool cue wrapped round your fucking head?
你♥他♥妈♥说话!
Fucking answer me!
是不是想让我用球杆把你头缠起来?
Do you want this pool cue wrapped round your fucking head?
不 – 那就好
No. – Right, then.
那么 你就喝你自己的酒 别他妈乱管闲事 蠢货!
Well, drink your drink, and keep your fucking nose out. Prick!
丹 小心!
Dan, watch it!
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我是个基佬么? – 不
Do you think I’m fucking a poof? – No.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我是个基佬么? – 不
Do you think I’m a fucking poof? – No.
你想给我吹♥箫♥么? – 不 我们只是想进来喝一杯
Want to suck my cock? – No. We’ve just come in for a drink.
你想给我吹♥箫♥么? – 不!
You want to suck my cock? – No!
吸啊! – 我不知道你为什么要这么做!
Suck this! – I don’t know why you’re doing this!
哈喽?
Hello?
还好吗?
Are you all right in there?
你在躲谁吗?
Are you hiding from somebody?
我能把架子挪开吗? – 别!
Can I move this rail? – No!
好吧
OK.
可是我不能把你留在那里不管
I can’t just leave you there, though.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
罗伯特·德·尼罗
Robert De Niro.
来杯茶吗?
Would you like a cup of tea?
滚开
Fuck off.
我来帮你祈祷一下怎么样 罗伯特?
Would you like me to pray for you, Robert?
神父 上帝 我现在祈求你眷顾这个男人
Father, God, I’m asking you now to touch this man,
去触摸他的心灵
and to reach into his heart.
主 他现在很痛苦
He’s in pain, Lord.
我相信您把他带到这里 是为了让我帮他找到方向
I believe you’ve brought him to me to help him find his way.
他好像迷失了 主
He seems lost, Lord.
请赐予他找到方向的力量
Give him the strength to find a way.
且让他知道 无论困扰他的是什么
And let him know that whatever is troubling him,
他都可以信任您 并征求您的原谅
he can confide in you and ask for your forgiveness.
嗯
OK.
好了
All right.
你现在感觉好点了吗
Do you feel better now?
拜
Bye.
-这么晚你还在外面做什么? -等我妈妈
What you doing out at this time? – Waiting for my mum.
她把你丢在这里自己出去了?
Has she gone out and left you out here?
不 她和她男朋友在里面
No. She’s in with her boyfriend.
布鲁伊在哪儿?
Where’s Bluey?
它死了 孩子
He died, son.
怎么会?
How?
被车碾了
Got run over.
你难过吗?
Are you sad?
难过
Yep.
你会杀掉犯事的人吗?
Are you gonna kill the man that did it?
是一起肇事逃逸 他们抓不到那个人了
It was a hit-and-run. They never caught the guy.
好遗憾 我喜欢那只狗 – 是啊 我也是
It’s a shame. I liked that dog. – Yeah, me too.
它为什么睡在棚子里? – 我妻子不喜欢他待在屋子里
Why did he sleep in the shed? – Wife didn’t like him in the house.
你妻子已经死了 你应该让它进屋的 反正她也不会知道了
Your wife’s dead. Could’ve put him in the house. She wouldn’t have known.
老♥习♥惯了
Old habits.
山姆 进来 现在!
Sam. In. Now!
晚安 孩子 – 晚安 约瑟夫
Night, son. – Night, Joseph.
行了!
All right, fucko!
它不会咬你的 它他妈只会吃了你!
Hey, he’s not gonna bite you. He’s just gonna fucking eat you!
看什么呢 老家伙!
What you looking at, you old cunt?
抱歉
sorry
你挡住门了 我要把它打开
You’re on my shutters. Just I need to open up.
你要进来吗?
Do you want to come in?
我要开门了
I’ll open up.
好了 进来吧
Here you go.
那么 你是怎么了?
So, what happened to you?
我从自行车上摔下来了
Fell off my bike.
看上去你得去趟医院
OK. Well, you look like you need to go to the hospital.
不用 我自己会好的
Nah. I’ll heal myself.
我昨天晚上为你祈祷了
I prayed for you last night.
不过这他妈的一点用也没有
Yeah, well, it didn’t fucking work.
我觉得有用啊
I think it did.
亲爱的 不要以为上帝能听到
Don’t think he heard you, love.
你为什么到这里来?
Why did you come here?
我只是路过
I was just passing.
肯定是有原因的 你有什么想得到上帝原谅的事吗?
There must be a reason. Do you want God to forgive you for something?
我不想从那个鬼东西那里得到任何东西
I don’t want anything from that fuck.
上帝爱你 – 现在还爱吗?
God loves you. – Does he now?
你是上帝的孩子
You’re a child of God.
上帝才他妈不是我爸爸
God ain’t my fucking daddy.
我爸爸是个婊♥子♥ 不过他知道自己是个婊♥子♥
My daddy was a cunt, but he knew he was a cunt.
上帝却还觉得他是上帝 没人跟他说过他不是
God still thinks he’s God. Nobody’s told him otherwise.
为什么你对上帝这么愤怒? – 为什么你♥他♥妈♥这么笨?
Why are you so angry at God? – Why are you so fucking stupid?
我他妈在这辈子见你这种人多了
I’ve met people like you all my fucking life.
大好人啊大好人
Goodie goodies.
经常做善事
Make a charity record.
烤一个蛋糕 拯救一个操蛋的灵魂
Bake a cake. Save a fucking soul!
你从来没有受过苦
You’ve never eaten shit.
不知道外面的世界是什么样子 你根本不知道!
Don’t know what it’s like out there. You haven’t a clue!
你住在哪儿? – 什么?
Where do you live? – What?
我问你住在哪儿? 多他妈简单的问题 你聋了吗?
I asked you where you lived. Simple fucking question. You deaf?
马诺尔斯地♥产♥
Manors Estate.
他妈的马诺尔斯地♥产♥!
Manors fucking Estate!
马诺尔斯地♥产♥怎么样?
How is Manors Estate?
五间卧室 双车♥库♥ 精心修剪过的草坪
How are the five-bedroomed, double-garaged, nicely trimmed lawn,
巧克力火锅 喝咖啡的早晨 操蛋的马诺尔斯地♥产♥生活方式怎么样?
fondue, coffee-morning fucking lifestyle Manors Estate?
那种上层生活怎么样 特自在吧?
How is it up there? Swimming, is it?